Does the Instant Income Plan from Darren Salkeld works?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by jnoa, Oct 22, 2008.

1. jnoa

jnoa New Member

Hi,

I would really like to know if the instant income plan really works?

Another thing in Clickbank what gravity means?

Is this how many people are buying the product?

2. The Instant Income plan shows you how to set up a squeeze page, a sales page, get a group of autoresponder messages, acquire a product, and the rest.

You'll need at least a basic understanding of how to do the technical stuff, such as setting up a site, and that can be hard.

Barb

3. cupbucket

cupbucket New Member

Gravity is (I believe) the amount of attention the products have. Maybe just the amount of traffic or something. I have only briefly looked at Clickbank though so I may be wrong. Just type in Clickbank tutorial into Youtube or something; you'll find your answer

Namaste

4. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

From Clickbank:

"Gravity: Number of distinct affiliates who earned a commission by referring a paying customer to the publisher's products. This is a weighted sum and not an actual total. For each affiliate paid in the last 8 weeks we add an amount between 0.1 and 1.0 to the total. The more recent the last referral, the higher the value added. "

Basically, the higher the gravity of a product, the better.

5. bestbusiness

bestbusiness New Member

The Instant Income Plan (now called The Infinite Income Plan) with Darren Salkeld definitely works. This is my main home based business and it is very profitable! I would encourage you and anyone else to learn more about it. I use a proven postcard marketing system in conjunction with his system that is proven to work time and time again.
    All the best!