Dollar Blueprint

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by novakin, Feb 13, 2010.

1. novakin

novakin New Member

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Is this YOUR product??

3. novakin

novakin New Member

nope, im just advertising it, just the page is mine...

4. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

novakin: nope, im just advertising it, just the page is mine...
    Then you will want to make sure the hoplink is working right - the way it is now, if someone would buy it, you would not get credited.

Go to the "buy" button and when get to the clickbank page, make sure your username is down at the bottom where it says affiliate= xxxx - right now it says none.[​IMG]

5. novakin

novakin New Member

I dont know, when i click on add to cart button, it takes me to the click bank order form where i can see my hoplink at the bottom, where did you click ? did you go trought www.dollarblueprint.com

6. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

The sales page looks really good and I am sure that these guys will do well. You will too which is a win-win situation for both of you.

Tal

7. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

novakin: I dont know, when i click on add to cart button, it takes me to the click bank order form where i can see my hoplink at the bottom, where did you click ? did you go trought www.dollarblueprint.com
    hmmm.. yes I did and when I click on it, it still says affiliate=none

8. novakin

novakin New Member

Thanks Talfighel !

Maan i dont know whats wrong, from my pc everything looks ok [​IMG]
    and it shows my affiliate id i really dont know whats the problem...

9. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

novakin: Maan i dont know whats wrong, from my pc everything looks ok
    and it shows my affiliate id i really dont know whats the problem...
    might be my cookies - I guess I better go check some of MY links! lol

10. novakin

novakin New Member

Never mind [​IMG], Have you ever tried with facebook ads and got any results or google adwords ? Ive tried with fb with minimal investment per day and i got some small results like 30 clicks in few days, but no purchase HIhi [​IMG]...