Don't BANG your head in December

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by talfighel, Dec 18, 2010.

1. talfighel Silver Member

Hi everyone,

If you are trying to make money online or are already making money online, just know that this month, December, is the slowest time of the year for making money or getting people into some sort of a home based business opportunity.

Come January, things will pick up really well again.

Tal
  2. mountainmom5 Gold Member

Thanks Tal! I had kinda figured that out BUT i have decided that by next year, I will have some sites ROLLING that will be blasted with holiday traffic instead of the other way around. [IMG]
  3. happywife Gold Member

talfighel: just know that this month, December, is the slowest time of the year for making money
    That really depends on the niche. [IMG]

My chocolate site income at least doubles in December. I'm always sad to see January come! [IMG]

Of my other "earning" sites, one is up and one is down which again is probably niche related. I look forward to the January pick-up for them.

Here's to next year being better than ever!
    Blessings,
    Angie
  4. Thankfully I haven't seen much drop in income.

Having sites in various niches help, some have increased in income and some have decreased.

My Amazon income always increases in December. [IMG]
  5. mountainmom5 Gold Member

Barb Thornback: Thankfully I haven't seen much drop in income.
    I want to be like you when I grow up. [IMG]
  6. FreeCashMan Active Member

On the network marketing side of things it slows but it is the ideal time to keep your marketing a great heights as I've seen many evalutate in December and then get started in January.

It can be really interesting like bats coming out of a cave.
  7. al99 New Member

I have noticed a significant decrease in traffic too. Guess everyone is far too busy spending on Amazon[IMG]

It will be interesting to see if there is a "bats out of the cave" scenario happening.
  8. jeremya23 New Member

I've noticed some sites drop in revenue. But Amazon has increased! Gotta love holiday shopping.
  9. mountainmom5: I want to be like you when I grow up.
    What's that supposed to mean?
  10. FreeCashMan Active Member

11. treevee Member

mountainmom5: I had kinda figured that out BUT i have decided that by next year, I will have some sites ROLLING that will be blasted with holiday traffic instead of the other way around.

I put up a Christmas site the second week of Nov. and it is now starting to move up in ranks. Want to keep increasing it so that next year, I might profit. Not knowing exactly how to do that since it has a Christmas theme but most of my keywords are not Christmas related..... anyone have any ideas if I should change the theme or should I just keep on keeping on with the way it is?