Dont Give up

Discussion in 'My Powermall' started by cuddlescanada, Nov 27, 2007.

1. ka7952

ka7952 New Member

Yes, I agree. It is about number. Once you have enough numbers in your downline. I don't know it's 1,000 or 10,000's. Then people will continue shopping online as they normally do. Then no matter what, you will earn from shopping.

So now let's just focus on giving away malls as many as possible. I don't even look at how much is being spent or how much my commission is.

2. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

Quoting: Newbie ShieldHi CyberMommy, what part of the big I are you in? Do you miss UK or is it fun to check out a new culture?

Hi Newbie Shield [​IMG]
    I am in Sicily~gorgeous island and tourism has yet to hit here big,probably because of people thinking its full of mafia hitmen-which it isn't!!lol
    I do miss the UK as its home and I have so many memories there.
    I am in a hilltop village with not an english speaking soul for miles and miles.....
    So I am making myself understood with my sketchy Italian language!
    I have immersed myself in all the culture,yes,I have been to every festa,made my first outdoor fire(had to be seen lol),cooked pizza from scratch,camped outdoors in the counrtyside last new year with my huge extended Italian family and had a blast.
    They are a very warm and friendly nation.
    We may be heading back to the UK though,the work opps here are limited and it does seem its who you know ,not what you know[​IMG]
    But its great fun,my kids are bi-lingual,I'm getting there and I have made many many lifelong friends[​IMG]

3. kalien

kalien New Member

Quoting: ka7952I have been working on my frontline for the past 2 months and did not see any sign of life from my downline for a while. All of a sudden, a member in my donwline decided to get serious and he had almost 20 malls in this downline in 2-3 days.

I certainly hope that happens for all of us! A few members of my frontline have expressed their desire to actively promote MPM, but they're concentrating on their warm markets only - and having a hard time with it. Regardless of all the encouragement in the training letters, it is a much harder "sell" to family & friends. It requires much more follow-up. But I keep encouraging my frontline to hang in there, and slowly but surely, they're converting the fence-sitters.

I never expected MPM to have a fast growth rate, but I am pleased with my results so far.

On another note, I want to ask all of you here if you know what Barbara Harding was to referring to in yesterday's email when she spoke of "guaranteed signups"? She advises anyone using "gs" to "get their money back". I came across an MLM program that requires its members to join both MPM and GDI - is that what she is referring to?

Kalien

4. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

What email is this?
    I do know taht their was a 'guaranteed signup'programm mentioned in the updates a while back,nothing to do with promoting MPM and GDI that was a no-no as they were using 'false signups'

5. ka7952

ka7952 New Member

From my experience, it is the warm market that is difficult. Cold market is much easier. When they join, they tend to work on it too since they have better motivation to begin with.

Anyway, I don't limit my prospects. Yes, I have to think everybody can be convinced. It may take a lot of negative answers to get positive ones. Once you have the exponential curve of your growth though it will go very fast.

I am looking for ward to that.

6. ka7952

ka7952 New Member

cuddlescanada,

What is the traffic site you used that you think makes your sign-up increased? Can you tell me?

Thanks.

7. ka7952

ka7952 New Member

I just had 5 sign-ups in the past few days.

If only everybody is shopping for Christmas online through MPM.

8. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

Quoting: ka7952I just had 5 sign-ups in the past few days.

If only everybody is shopping for Christmas online through MPM.

Congrats Ka!
    I have had 4 in the last three days as well,1 of my own,and 3 from downline.
    Strangely 3 were on the day that the 'OneThingProgram' launched.
    I am seeing this as a positive [​IMG]

9. ka7952

ka7952 New Member

Same to you Cybermommy.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all MPM members.

10. moneyforgreene

moneyforgreene New Member

I haven't had a signup in ages. A couple sign ups would help inspire me a bit!

11. ka7952

ka7952 New Member

hello moneyforgreene,

Yes, I agree with you. Just checking the back office and see sign-ups in your team really is inspiring.

Don't give up though. There are still so many people in the US and the whole world who do not know about this apportunity yet. All you have to do is get the word out there.

12. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

Its also holiday season and people generally get into the holiday mode and don't tend to be thinking of joining any new businesses.
    Its generally slow across the board.
    January starts up again and there will be a lot of people out there looking to burst into the new year,quit the rat race,add some extra income,want to retire younger etc.
    So buckle your seatbelt for 2008 guys and gals!!!!!!

Merry Christmas to all of you!!!

Kara

13. ka7952

ka7952 New Member

I see people shop more online from my team. Either the transactions from Christmas shopping started to show or they started using gift cards they received.

Right, 2008 is around the corner. People will be more willing to do things to improve their lives. Spread the word about MPM.

Good luck and happy new year everyone.

14. emmjay

emmjay New Member

I had been thinking of joining MPM but I am not so sure now.I know it is free but it also sounds like there a lot of people who join and do nothing so there is no money being made.It is just as much work to promote a free program as it is a paid program or correct me if I am wrong.

15. ka7952

ka7952 New Member

emmjay,

Yes, there is work involved in any kind of business.

For me I think we should get a couple of businesses that appeal to us and promote them all. (time allowed). I normally do businesses that complement one another (just be careful about cross recruiting since companies don't like that, for good reason).

I do believe in residual income from many sources. No need to get rich quick as long as there is potential for good residual income down the road when things started to soar.

MPM has all the potential once you have enough people in your team and most people shop for their own and the team's benefit.

KA

16. made2prosper

made2prosper New Member

I used the PowerMall for several months with NO sign-ups! Sometimes folks think if it is free it is not "worth" anything. I have signed up with The little guy network that is totally taking things over. It is good if you are seriously looking for an income for 2008

17. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

I have to state here I haven't had a problem with bringing new members into MPM.
    I have promoted daily and diversified my advertising.
    Never put all your eggs in one basket is my motto.
    It is about follow up follow up,setting a timetable/schedule and following it.
    I am very happy with the way things are going for me here.
    I also intend to double my frontline within 8 weeks.
    I have found as my frontline has expanded I am finding great leaders emerging [​IMG]

18. ka7952

ka7952 New Member

Just today I started using safelists to promote my other business (OneStep4Income) after learning instruction from that program.

I already saw good result with almost instant sign-ups after my safelists mailing was done. I will use safelists to promote my MPM too.

Will update you on the result later.

19. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

Thats great Ka [​IMG]
    I have used safelists before with mixed results,I think it depend on who you use.
    I used Madvlad after reading rave reviews about it,but I wasn't overly impressed.
    Gotsafelist however is excellent,I have always gotten good results from them.

Who are you using?Hope that doesn't sound cheeky [​IMG]
    Yes I would be interested to hear what results you get from it [​IMG]

20. popbhudda

popbhudda New Member

hi,

i'm new to power mall, can anybody give me an idea of what they have made as for as income in the time that you have been with them?