Don't join mypowermall until you do this first

Discussion in 'My Powermall' started by Foxbaron, Aug 3, 2008.

1. jacck2

jacck2 New Member

Uhh, to late for me already joined!!!!!!!!!

2. ka7952

ka7952 New Member

I have been with MPM for a year and has not been promoting it actively lately.

I started looking back to it and realized it has changed a lot especially with WCM (world changer mall).

If I decide to stay as a business owner mall and people who signed up after me want to be WCM, will I earn commission from their WCM monthly fees? Will that be to tier level 9 or level 14?

Anyone knows the answer, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

3. Foxbaron

Foxbaron Guest

Yes you will and it goes 14 levels deep.

Get with your sponsor and ask them to help show you how to promote the business.

4. jeffathome

jeffathome New Member

I think if you enjoy the program then go for it. Some people will hate MPM and some will love it. Personally I think you have to recruit too many people to make it work but it is a great concept. Shop at your own store and get paid.

5. buckwild

buckwild New Member

I am/was in MPM not sure if my account is suspended as I haven't purchased anything for awhile. You don't have to spend money to get a downline which is nice. I did spend money to get a downline faster, I think I have around 40 people under me. After about 5-6 months I got my first check for $45. It's a good program but I agree that it takes a lot of people buying a lot of products for themselves for this to really make you a full time income.
    Just my thoughts.

6. Willmarathon

Willmarathon New Member

Excellent idea. I signed up years ago and have never heard from my sponsor. I may quit and sign up under you!![​IMG]

7. Willmarathon

Willmarathon New Member

buckwild: I am/was in MPM not sure if my account is suspended as I haven't purchased anything for awhile. You don't have to spend money to get a downline which is nice. I did spend money to get a downline faster, I think I have around 40 people under me. After about 5-6 months I got my first check for $45. It's a good program but I agree that it takes a lot of people buying a lot of products for themselves for this to really make you a full time income.Just my thoughts.
    The same is true with SFIMG dot com

8. meldave

meldave New Member

I was wandering if anybody actually made any money with powermall, thank you buckwild for that information.

Meldave

9. ctx7

ctx7 New Member

Seemed like a lot of works and a lot of recruit to get pay for the PowerMall. Anyone has a lot of successes with this program making a decent extra income?

Please do tell as I'm wanting to hear more.

Thanks