*******DONT QUIT*******

Discussion in 'Productivity and Motivation' started by Viajero Latino, May 16, 2007.

1. getagrip Gold Member

Congrats, gravell69! Looks like you are starting to "crack the code"!
  2. Dave B New Member

Hey great work!

From small acorns...

I'm chuffed to bits for ya!

Dave B
  3. gravell69 New Member

Thanks getagrip and Dave B, I really appreciate the support and words of wisdom I've received from both of you.

gravell69
    Larry
  4. smifro New Member

great posts, thanks, they are really motivating.

i wanted to ask whether some of you thought of giving up, and then didnt, hung in there, and was vindivated? its just that often ive thought of giving up, and just the next day or so found something else that made me stick it out and be glad that i did! i wonder if someone else has faced that too?
  5. Dave B New Member

Yeah, I thought of giving up loads of times in the beginning...nothing I did seemed to work...and I was doing it exactly right...this is all a con, etc...

But of course I wasn't doing it right...all wrong in fact. But I had found a great product...had a great website...great ads...WTF...why won't they buy?... simple... wrong people, wrong approach, wrong product.

Find the people first...find what they want...give them it

And keep trying over and over and over again...

And learn to love failure... it's just a stepping stone to success if YOU decide it is.

Dave B
  6. Viajero Latino New Member

OK I have been on vacation for the past 3 weeks and didn't have a chance to add to this tread. I am really not interested nor want to waste my time answering any nonsense from anyone who is here to put any negative thinking into anyone's mind.

I will say this; before you enter the MLM zone I recommend you have a mental cleansing. Release every single negative thought you may have not only about MLM but everything.

I know it takes a long time to find the right business nevertheless find a mentor who will guide you thru the steps you must take to choose the right company and make the right decisions in MLM.

Why? Because MLM is a wonderful industry, but it has one ENORMOUS failing. New people do not get trained. They're like babies left in the woods. No hope of survival. Every single person who has made a substantial amount of money in this business has had a mentor.

Let's use netresult for example; I believe that he claims to be an engineer. Now how was he hired to make a living out of engineering? He needed to go to college, learn how to do all his engineering stuff. It is the same in any industry.

Like everything in Life there's good companies to work with and there's the not so good ones.

Also once you have chosen what you are going to do in life *****DON'T QUIT*****
  7. ayalatravel New Member

In any business you are going to have to put effort. Bottom line, I do not care what you are pushing.

Educate yourself, "A powerful mind makes for a confident person." The more you learn about your company, the higher your confidence level becomes.

I dont know about you, but nothing better than a person that speaks eloquently, and confident. Even if they are selling you an eraser.

Much do success to everyone!
    Doreen
  8. gchildren New Member

Hello!

Thank you for a great piece of encouragement. I wonder if more people would "keep on keeping on" if they would focus on the word "work" in work at home.

I wonder if many people stop and quit before they reach their goal because of the learning curve that they must climb.

Thanks again for your encouragement

"A person can grow only as much as his horizon allows."
  9. 4u2nv New Member

Wow!!! I definitely like that advice. I was a quitter and always wonder why I can never be successful. Well this time I'm not quitting!!! No matter what!
  10. aplina New Member

l have hard some many biz and not stuck with it this one that am doing and loves it
  11. juno44444 New Member

Quoting: gchildrenThank you for a great piece of encouragement. I wonder if more people would "keep on keeping on" if they would focus on the word "work" in work at home.

You know that is such a fantastic statement. One day I would like to create a site for people who really want to know how to make money online and are willing to study and drill and practice and persist and not go off on 400 directions at once ...

Would you mind if I base my future motto off of your post? [IMG] [IMG]
  12. Meshmore New Member

I have had my disappointments since I started marketing online late last year.

Quitting is the remotest thought in my mind.

I am going to soldier on. I also want to encourage everyone not to give up.

Winston Churchill once said: "Never, never, never give up."
  13. ebale New Member

I'm fairly new to the "work at home" stuff and it can be a little frustrating at times. What keeps me going is the fact that I know it can be done and it has been done! [IMG]
  14. elysyan New Member

Quitters never win and Winners never quit? Now there's a familiar riddle. Just know which one you are first.
  15. kpm2319 New Member

It seems just when you get frustrated to the point where you're driven nuts, an easy solution to your problem comes along and in that one moment, all your frustrations are gone. Patience and communication are keys to making it online i think. If you have a question then ask and be patient, you're not going to make millions overnight. You have to understand what you are doing and why you are doing it. There is alot of information out here. Use it.
  16. RayvinAndRob New Member

We believe there are a few main reasons why people get frustrated in MLM and quit before they even get started:

1. Distraction: They allow themselves to get side-tracked by unnecessary things in their lives.

2. Poor Training: They don't really know EXACTLY what to say and what to do.

What if we could show you how to spend just 30 minutes a day on prospecting for your business? You'd have more time for distractions!

What would it do for you and your business if you knew EXACTLY what to say and do to CREATE good prospects?

Think about it.
  17. Rvmama New Member

Just wanted to say the motivation I read tonight has spurred me on to not give up on my goal to succeed at my work at home dream. I know it's going to take time, but I have to admit, there have been evenings when I doubted that what I was trying to do would or could work. Thanks to everyone who had nothing but positive remarks and the advice to don't give up but...keep learning!