Dropshipping

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Ace83, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Ace83

Ace83 New Member

Anybody have any success with dropshipping?

2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

I haven't actually tried drop shipping, but the big thing is to make sure you aren't trying to drop ship or sell a product everyone else is trying to sell or drop ship. Before selling anything on eBay, make sure to do a completed listing search to make sure a particular item has sold in recent auctions.

3. dawnmo

dawnmo New Member

I've had pretty good success with tvshoppingsurplusdotcom. I am making some money with it even though I don't work it too much.

4. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Quoting: dawnmoI've had pretty good success with tvshoppingsurplusdotcom. I am making some money with it even though I don't work it too much.

Can you share how much money you are making and how much time you are spending?

5. Ace83

Ace83 New Member

Thanks

6. ParzLou

ParzLou New Member

Drop shipping
    Is a great tool if you have the right item to sell
    I have drop shipped everything from fishing lures to CDS and never had a problem per say .... just make sure that your shipper is willing to handle any and all customer service issues relating to order fullfillment, and shipping & return issues that may arise
    good luck to ya

7. Pather

Pather New Member

i have tried doba....but then i realized (it should have been clear when i started) they actually hide the supplier sources. I found the products cheaper by working directly with the suppliers that i found at http://inventorysource.com/ and http://www.worldwidebrands.com/ you can always make money when you work directly with the supplier programs to make sure u get the lowest prices.

8. xeonkar007

xeonkar007 New Member

i know that www.worldwidebrands.com are top gun dropshippers and wholesale list providers...

[​IMG]

hopefully this helps