Drowning in online work scams

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Applepie, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Scott Willoghby

Scott Willoghby New Member

Keep coming back here to read the posts too . .. . there's a wealth of post (here and on other sites like this one) with members just itching to show you how to to started. Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to read between the lines, and put the puzzle together - not too many marketers will give away their "secrets" about how they make money, but you may just come across one who is prepared to mentor you - and a great coach is the best thing you can have in the early stages.

Take some time to choose your niche carefully, then become an expert in your field, blog and get a site running, then concentrate on driving traffic to your site . . . . and remember the most important thing of all . . . .

Never, Never Never give up!

Good luck . . . . oh and a Happy New year!
  2. Always do your due diligence! When ever you are looking at a particular opportunity you must research it. I would Google reviews of the company or opportunity, look to see how long they have been in business, who the owners are and research them, etc... Find out as much information as you can! Hope this helps!!! :)
  3. Sarahssss

Sarahssss New Member

I totally understand! I spent about a year sieving out the scams from the real ones! There is plenty of online support now to expose the rubbish and set people on their way to sucess! Check out review sites and use the forums to check authenticy!
  4. Kristinlynnxo

Kristinlynnxo New Member

Be careful and don't waste your 3 months, it goes fast! The only reason I say that is because you could spend months learning, then realize after the fact that alot of the programming/web design jobs are saturated with stiff competition (mostly from india for some reason) therefore, you have all that knowledge and no outlet = no money. I don't know, I just felt compelled to tell you 'be careful!' because I have been exactly where you are - Much luck to you, don't feel pressured, there are legit ways to make money online
  5. Agnes Galinato

Agnes Galinato New Member

Hello Applepie. If you are not sure at moment whether to go freelancing or do affiliate marketing, it's better to stop and think for a while.

You stated you got some skills in programming, this is in fact one of the highest paying jobs for freelancers. You can check my site for the latest jobs. Payments are done automatically so you don't have to worry about it. When you engage in freelancing and have some spare time, research for a legit affiliate marketing program. As you earn money from doing freelance, you can spend that for the affiliate marketing program of your choice.
  6. Winter

Winter New Member

ratracerebellion.com posts daily work from home opportunities.
  7. motivate

motivate New Member

This is a great thread about online work scams. Believe me they do exist. I have been doing Internet Marketing for about 5 years now and when I first started out, I lost so much money because some of the work at home opportunities I paid for turned out to be scams. You have to be so careful. There are legit business opportunities on the net that are real.. Just make sure when you are looking to earn some money on the net, you do your research first. I have learned so much about Internet Marketing and I am still learning new things everyday. Never stop learning this business because the rules are always changing. Listen, if you are going to make it here on the net earning money, you definitely have to have a passion for Internet Marketing and I love it. And you will love it even more once you find the right opportunities to make money in. Wishing you great success:)

Paden