Dumb question - Maybe? I am going to ask anyway, because...

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by greenion, Feb 18, 2010.

1. greenion

greenion New Member

...as a teacher once told a class full of students: "The only stupid question, is the one that goes unasked." She could have been wrong of course. So here it is:

~Who loves arrogant and cocky business types and why?

Because I myself believe that one should have a sense of humility, no matter how successful they get. Also, especially in the online business world, reciprocity will gain you a bigger network in my opinion than steam-rolling over folks with Salesman-style tactics.

*I guess I might just have a bad case of caring too much. Maybe I should be cold and calculating in online methods. Just a thought.
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

greenion: Who loves arrogant and cocky business types and why?
    Nobody to my knowledge! [​IMG]

I run far when I smell one.[​IMG]
  3. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

I am old-fashioned and plan to stay this way.

I still believe in serving your customers and those who ask for help or services.
  4. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Arrogant and cocky business types? Can't stand them! That style gets old quickly and is a complete turn off for me.

5. shaun

shaun New Member

I really like the Rich Jerk's emails.
    He's the most arrogant & cocky business type there is...its hilarious.
    I love the way he starts his emails with statements like "OK , Listen up Loser !" & "Im better than You !"
    Hilarious !
  6. bburt252

bburt252 New Member

Generally, Cocky types never have any kind of long term success in business. They get what they deserve.
  7. OnlineIncome

OnlineIncome New Member

I can't stand cocky / stuck up people in the business world. When I have being approached by these people I may sometimes listen to what they have to say but have no intention of joining them in what they are promoting.
  8. weebitty

weebitty Member

I don't like them either. They have a God complex and that is a definite turn off for me. I will not deal with people like that because anything you say they know better so why bother. They think they know everything and no body else has an opinion or an orginal idea in their head. NO thanks just pass me by thanks all the same