E-mail problems with Profitlance

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by griser, Oct 25, 2007.

1. griser

griser Guest

Is anybody else having e-mail problems. I've sent 7 messages during the last 2 days with no response.

They usually respond the same day or even after a few hours.

I'd appreciate your feedback.

Thanks
  2. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

No, he usually writes back asap. Maybe he went out of town or something.
  3. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

That unusual as like makemoneyonline said he normally replies within 24 hours at least
  4. archer10

archer10 New Member

Yes mike has a new email, I won't post it in the forum but if you would like to contact me email, I would be more then happy to give it to you.
    I apologize to anyone that is not a member yet, I can't give it out. Member's only.

The reason he had to change the old email, was because he was getting spammed to death.

Paul A [Link removed - Admin]
  5. mahfooyee

mahfooyee New Member

Griser,

I have been having problems with customer support via email for over two months now. I'm not even getting any response from his "contact us page" despite numerous emails. It's very good system but disappointing support.

Peace,
    mahfooyee
  6. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

i asked Mike a question the other day and he replied within a coupple of hours, it does seem strange you haven't got a reply.
  7. mahfooyee

mahfooyee New Member

Hey Hemjoe,

I just contacted Archer10 and he gave me the new email. So I'm gonna try it out and hope for the best. Thanks for responding!

Peace,
    moimoi94
  8. cbrn

cbrn New Member

Where on the PL home page do you find any link to email Michael? If you know it, could you please pass it along? Also, I don't understand why licking on the yellow "Support" logo or symbol on the right-hand side of the home page only directs you to The Support Knowledgebase. Seems a little bit misleading to me.

Finally, two last issues. One is why Michael has no Members' Forum for the exchange of information and support between members. A serious oversight, in my opinion, since his own private blog that no members can post to is a very lame substitute. Having to email him and wait for a reply is no substitute to me, either. Members, after all, can help each other a great deal and shorten the learning curve. Why Michael doesn't think this way is puzzling and frustrating to me.

The second issue is why aren't there any entries on how to "cloak" your affiliate links that is free or inexpensive for members, like on other sites? People steal the entire source code from successful websites and pages these days, it has gotten so bad! So, again, I don't understand why Michael finds it unnecessary to provide any method of doing this.

Would greatly appreciate any guidance on these questions. Thanks. Have no profit to show yet for course and money I spent on it.

cbrn
  9. Kecia08

Kecia08 New Member

cbrn: The second issue is why aren't there any entries on how to "cloak" your affiliate links
    that is free or inexpensive for members, like on other sites? People steal the entire source code from successful websites and pages these days, it has gotten so bad! So, again, I don't understand why Michael finds it unnecessary to provide any method of doing this.

There is a section on this under "Tips & Tricks"
  10. matth763

matth763 New Member

You think it matters about the email client you use? (hotmail, gmail, outlook, etc)

I have heard of other similar sites that automatically block or redirect emails depending on their client.

Also, mr CBRN, another insight to fuel your anger at 'the lancer'. Its obvious he's an affiliate for bluehost (hosting service). I checked them out and while its cheap you dont get a dedicated IP. Being on a shared server its much safer to use a dedicated IP and this costs extra on blue voda. There's one or two other hosting servers out there that you get a dedicated IP with all the other extras at the same price offered by blue voda.

good luck with contacting PL
  11. matth763

matth763 New Member

Is anyone still having email problems with profit lance?

I still havent got a reply using my live account, hotmail account or google account.

Its a bit disappointing
  12. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

I know some people are still having email problems. I think its best just to post your questions on this forum.
  13. rgov

rgov New Member

I have also emailed some questions with no reply.
  14. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

I have never had any trouble contacting Mike at PL and therefore i have sent another email to see if i get a reply. [​IMG] i will let you know if i get a reply.