E-mail to Mike and NO RESPONSE

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by trym, Oct 18, 2007.

1. trym

trym New Member

[​IMG] I e-mailed mike to get some additional info about the course. I waited about week and a half, did not receive a respond. I did send him another e-mail about the same topic that I had questions about four days ago and guess what; no response. I am going to wait few more days to get some kind of support back and after that I am going to consider to return the product. Did you have the same experience with him or just me?
  2. Hemjoe

Hemjoe Member

That seems strange and out of character as mike is normally extremely good with email support and i have had emails back within 24 hours 48 at the most. are you sure that you have the right email.
  3. trym

trym New Member

Yeah, isnt it "mike@profitlance.com" ?
  4. birdgirl

birdgirl New Member

I wrote to Mike a few weeks ago, and it did take a while to hear back from him. It might just be this is a particularly busy time for him. Give it a little while longer I'd say. [​IMG]
  5. duckbird

duckbird New Member

I emailed Profit Lance yesterday and got a reply this morning from Mike.

Note I didn't send the email via mike@profitlance.com
    I sent it via the Contact section on the PL website. Any time I have a question this is where I send it and I get a reply within 24 to 36 hours.
  6. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

You might want to try again. I'm sure he gets a ton of emails every day and can't answer them all right away.
  7. dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher New Member

I've looked all over the PL website, but can't find that contact page your refer to - help!! I've emailed Mike 4/5 times in the last 30, still waiting for response.

8. duckbird

duckbird New Member

9. dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher New Member

Thanks Duckbird, didn't think to look at the sales site, I just looked at the members site. [​IMG]