Earn 1K a Day Online

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by NavPitt, Apr 14, 2008.

1. NavPitt

NavPitt New Member

Greetings,

I have done a little research on this Product, which is by "Dennis Becker" who first did "5 Bucks A Day". The responses that I read from "5 Bucks A Day" were mainly positive, and he states that "Earn1kaday" is even better. I like the idea of multiple internet income that can be put on "Auto Pilot". Thank you in advance.

http://www.earn1kaday.com/

NavPitt

[Post edited - Admin]

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

thanks - I took a peek - so is it basically a system where you are paying a monthly fee for access to marketing tools,etc..?

3. NavPitt

NavPitt New Member

I believe that your correct. I don't know how it compares to others but thought it might be worth at least checking out.

4. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

you are right - most of these programs have really good tools to use for marketing and it gets you on the right track with your learning curve. I already have one that I use or I might check into it further...[​IMG]

5. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

If anyone has tried "5 Bucks A Day" I have been curious if it is a good program.
    Thank you and have a great day!
    Victoria

6. NavPitt

NavPitt New Member

NTC,

I was interested if anyone tried "5 Bucks A Day" also. It seems like a great concept. I did a couple of google searches on Dennis Becker and everything on him seems positive. I did a search on the forum and there isn't much discussion about him or the two products. I think it's because he just started "5 Bucks" around a year ago I believe. I remember someone talking about "5BucksADay" but I don't remember the thread it was on.