Earn From Having Your Search Engine For People

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by ka7952, Dec 4, 2008.

1. ka7952

ka7952 New Member

I have come across this niche market of people search.

It is claimed that 30% of internet search is for people, so what about if every time people search for people on internet (phone look-ups, name look-ups, background checks and so forth) you earn some income?

This has really good potential. I have given it a try.

2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

30 percent of all internet searches being for people sounds kind of high, but I would agree that this might be a good niche if you can find a way to monetize it.

3. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi ka7952,

If the program is legit, I see quite a bit of potential in it. You'd get a commission for each referral.

It shouldn't be hard at all to set up especially if they offer some how-to.

Just make sure you look into it well so that you don't get scammed. I would also suggest that you measure up your competition (numerous White Pages, Gum Shoes, etc). You might find that competition is already quite high.

Good luck and let us know how it goes,

~Newbie Shield~

4. refdem

refdem New Member

Newbie Shield: Just make sure you look into it well so that you don't get scammed. I would also suggest that you measure up your competition (numerous White Pages, Gum Shoes, etc). You might find that competition is already quite high.

Yaap, the program have a good potential in the future. I joined Tissa Godavitarne's Acme-People-search four days back. I first came through his name in the GDI leaderboard. Till then I have great querries about his promotional methods. "How he remains in the top 5 position in the GDI leaderboard week after week- What are his success tips?"- this was the great brainstorming after I joined GDI.

One of my friends referred me to Tissa's People Search Engine. I finally fell on to Tissa's People Search Engine. Tissa is simply great!! He introduces such a home business opportunity, where even a newbie like me can create our own people search engine in a few minutes without sound knowledge of web designing and web marketing either.

The system is too simple. You just need to follow up the 3 success steps and then your search engine's display rate reaches 100%. Tissa help you to create your own people search engine, give 100 visitors (free advertising bonus) for the first month, next month onwards around $30 is charged from your paypal account for advertising. The time my search engine reached 100% display rate, I noticed $125 sign-up bonus in my account panel. I was so excited, how one so easily could give up $125 as sign-up bonus!

Tissa clears the affiliate commissions on 14th & 28th of every month. I hope to get my check on 28th. It boosted my moral and till now I have one in my downline.

[Links removed - Admin]

5. westfam11

westfam11 Member

I have joined this also a couple of days ago. It is really simple to set up. Support is top notch. I will give an update after a couple of weeks of promoting this and let you all know if this is working for me.

Becky

6. westfam11

westfam11 Member

I have my first upset already.

Here is what Tissa says in his ad copy:

I'm advertising your search engine for FREE, to give you a taste of its income potential. As promised, I guarantee commissions of at least $125 within 24 hours of me starting your FREE advertising (if I haven't already credited you $125).

I completed all three steps on 01/02/09 and today I had the $125.00 in my account which he pays out on the 14th and 28th of the month. I am pleased that he did what he said he would do.

Becky

7. dozer3121

dozer3121 New Member

I too have joined under Tissa. I don't want to break your heart but don't expect that $125 unless you have got $200 in your account. I just read the fine print the other day. Hopefully I won't have to stare at that $125 much longer. I would love to see it start growing.

8. Pookie25

Pookie25 New Member

I've just joined myself too. In two weeks, I only have 1 sign up[​IMG]. i am not focusing so much on referring to his sight but with one of the Affiliates on his program GDI.