Earnings in Adsense !!

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by netjobs, Jan 30, 2007.

1. netjobs

netjobs Member

Every month there is an increase in my adsense earnings comparing to every last month and this month as well as usual, but i think it should be higher than expected, around 20% of earnings has dropped this month, whats the problem? Is the new one smartpricing creating the problem?

How about you guys in this month ??

2. arunkumarsuri

arunkumarsuri New Member

Mine is also slighly less this month. I do not think it is possible to predict correctly how much we can earn. It depends on the bid which may vary.

3. pcwork

pcwork New Member

It also depends on the number of websites you have. A single website may be affected if advertisers reduce their bids.

4. netjobs

netjobs Member

Quoting: pcworkIt also depends on the number of websites you have. A single website may be affected if advertisers reduce their bids.

What you are trying to say? Single website can't make good money on adsense.. ??

5. pcwork

pcwork New Member

No, you can make good money, but if advertisers in that niche don't want to spend, the CPC and income will be lower than earlier. There are more likely to be fluctuations

6. netjobs

netjobs Member

Ok. I think you'll agree that Google's Adsense and Adwords program is consistently growing and more publishers and advertisers coming around these days, so the competition is now heavier on both parts, when more advertisers getting involved and there should be competition between those advertisers then the bid automatically goes higher... then what is the problem ?

7. noboss

noboss New Member

We've done well in the past with adsense, but have recently noticed a decrease in revenue, but a increase in traffic etc.

We are going to use a different advertising company, one that I have used in the past with great results!

advertising@noboss.com

8. sarza

sarza New Member

Also, I see fluctuations in income based on the season and the product. As you would expect, bids are lower for t-shirt sales in the winter than in the summer...