Easy Daily Cash (EDC)

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by topgun, Mar 26, 2006.

1. Bigrich

Bigrich New Member

Tonight we are supposed to have a special guest speaker in the training,, it is by telephone only, and they only have 300 lines.
    Craig sent everyone an email on the budy system for getting on...
  2. SirThomas

SirThomas New Member

It will be interesting to see who it is [​IMG]
  3. tonyb

tonyb New Member

The training that was given was top rate. These guys are really doing a great job.
  4. Inside News

Inside News New Member

EDC sounds a very good business opportunity. Anyway, dose it really work? This is because I have seen many programs just look like this.
  5. Bigrich

Bigrich New Member

well I'm no Guru, i just follow the training and i get alot of traffic, and average a gold sale per week. And more are coming in/interested due to our prelaunch of EDCDiamond. so 4K+ ain't bad for a few hours a week. I am in the process of selling my labour intesive business so whe It is gone I can devote More time to followups....
  6. CSGWAHM

CSGWAHM New Member

Inside News......If you put the effort into EDC and follow the trainings, it definitely does work. I've been through different programs and I can honestly say that this is by far the best program and training I've ever had. I'm making money, it's a great business.
  7. Power_Advisor27

Power_Advisor27 New Member

Yes Inside News, EDC does really work! Aside from my own, I'm hearing about more and more success stories every day! It is as we've all been saying...if you put in the effort, you can succeed! Simple as that. EDC provides the training, tools and support necessary. No other home business opportunity that I've seen is anywhere near as effective when it comes to training and producing results. That's why those of use who are members here have been for so long.

I can't speak for the others, but I know for myself that I wouldn't spend as much time as I do discussing EDC, updating websites and answering questions if it wasn't yielding any income. I only put this amount of time and effort into what really works. EDC has been working for me since Feb. (almost a full yearn, longer than most jobs I've had), and it's still working today! Anything that allows me to be at home full time and still earn, and even allow me time for starting up other new ventures, is something worth keeping!

If you have any questions, feel free to post them! We're all experienced members here, so you'll get the right answers!

-PA27
  8. Bigrich

Bigrich New Member

Good for you PA, I love hearing stories of people that are making it in anyway..

any opportunity welcomed by yourself, studied, and applied will yeild positive results I am sure if it is as good as what we have at EDC...(training, support, guest speakers, the owners, etc.)

Me I've been having so much fun with it, that I tend too play a little more probably than I should, but hey that is what it's all about...
  9. tonyb

tonyb New Member

These guys are doing a great job with this company. Think about this most companies the owners hide behind an email system. Here not only do they make themselves available Monday-Thursday but there is a real support system to help you.

See here at EDC even if your sponsor is a dud you can still do well if you apply what is taught to you. People fail because they are lazy here, it is not due to the company.
  10. Casper

Casper New Member

Quoting: tonybSee here at EDC even if your sponsor is a dud you can still do well if you apply what is taught to you. People fail because they are lazy here, it is not due to the company. Agreed I'm very new at this but I've pretty much got everything in place I just have too sort out a little issue I have with my Autoresponders.
  11. Bigrich

Bigrich New Member

Craig and Mike go out of their way to help you succeed. Craig is a tell it like it is guy if you aren't doing something he will tell you. Mike is an excellent closer and will walk you step by step through the process.. Don't know many owners who take as much time with their people as these guys...
    Mike is going on a LONG needed vacation so Craig wil be at the helm, so for those that want to call be patient... He will prolly be unindated with calls, now that The Diamond is about to launch...
  12. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

I am extremely impressed with EDC Diamond and PBB I am joining this weekend , love to have you all join along with me, send me a PM, soon as I join we can talk about all that we will be offering those we will be sponsoring!
  13. Bigrich

Bigrich New Member

Less than a week before Diamond goes in effect. Right now people joining our team get the benifits of joining at the old price then the automatic upgrade,,, AAANNNND we are starting an ad program they can share in....
  14. Power_Advisor27

Power_Advisor27 New Member

Quoting: luvtravelI am extremely impressed with EDC Diamond and PBB I am joining this weekend , love to have you all join along with me, send me a PM, soon as I join we can talk about all that we will be offering those we will be sponsoring!

Glad to see you're excited about joining EDC Diamond, luvtravel! It truly is a great program that is doing so much for so many people. I wanted to share a bit of news that I thought would fit the conversation and give some of you opportunity-seekers out there a bit more to think about.

Though I love the business I have with EDC Gold, I've always thought of it as a vehicle, a stepping stone for the things I really want to do, and the ventures I've been planning for the last few years. This week, EDC Gold made another dream come true for my family! My fiancee and I have been planning a business that we'll be operating here in our local area for some time now. Thanks to EDC Gold, this week we were able to purchase the remainder of the equipment we'll need to get started, officially launch our business's new website and go public here in the community! Our new business will be fully launched by the end of this week! We never would have had the time for planning, preparation, meeting with local professionals and construction of our websites and features, or the funds to purchase the exact equipment we wanted as well as purchase office space here in town! Now we're looking forward to expanding to larger coverage areas and offering new services in early 2008! None of this would have been possible with us both working jobs and living check to check. It probably would have taken us a year or more to get this project started, and with wedding plans to finish who knows, maybe longer.

EDC Gold continues to produce for us month after month, and I'm looking forward to celebrating my 1 year anniversary with the business! I'm also looking forward to the official launch of EDC Diamond, which is set for this Friday at midnight! So if you haven't joined yet, be sure to get going with your research on the program, and get with a sponsor who has a plan in place to help you get started immediately! Joining before Dec. 1st will save you $600 - $1500 on EDC Gold or Diamond memberships, and $10 - $20 on all monthly admin fees. No other business opportunity out there is offering the products, training, tools or savings that EDC is!

If anyone has any questions, feel free to post them here! Make sure you're fully informed so that you can make your decision before Dec. 1st, and make sure you get your info from the right people! EDC Gold members are here to help! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, and looking forward to seeing you all as members soon!

-PA27
  15. MichIn

MichIn New Member

I just started the edc program at request of client. We have also managed to get to the top of google for several keys

easy daily cash diamond

i think was first, several others have followed. Can anyone give me a guess as to the natural search volume on this?

thanks , peace
  16. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Quoting: BigrichI'm on the rotator, when your site hits WOW,,

Hi all, newbie EDCGold here
    I see where the rotator is closed.

Ipaid to have my paybuttons setup and still waiting for that.

I wanted to buy in Dubbs marketing training and system but cannot find the signup button it says "click here" and it takes me back to
    my info, I enter my info and it tells me that email is already entered I REALLY WANT TO get on the DUBBS webinar tonight how can I do that?

Help!![​IMG]
  17. Bigrich

Bigrich New Member

sorry didn't see this earlier. the only way to get on the Dubbs thing now is you must have the Dubbs replicated site. then you will be on his email list and he will send you the password for the night.
    go to support in the morning, jason will get you setup.
  18. iahmad2

iahmad2 New Member

WARNING!!!

I say don't join EDC site if your wallet is not thick..

It will make pay and pay... for the site, advertisements, leads and so on...

It's crap...

I paid hundreds and got nothin in return... those big guys are the ones who are going to be rich.... not you and me...

Don't believe me?? Try it then....
    Don't say I didn't warn you... and no refund is entertained... remember that...

They are so insecure that they don't want members to refund their money if they are not satisfied with the system....

If they are so good, why should they worry about people asking for refunds... does it make sense at all??

Just think about it...

Cheers,
  19. Bigrich

Bigrich New Member

sounds like someone that didn't do anything but thought the money was going to fall outa the sky..

get over it IT'S A JOB, like any other you must WORK to reap the benefits....
  20. iahmad2

iahmad2 New Member

Crap I say.... It's a lot of hard work.... and when you ask your upline for help, he will tell you to go promote your site.... that needs money right??

You keep on paying and paying and get nothing in result.... ZERO..

I wonder how many actually earned from this program??
    1000.... 1 000 000 of us??