Easy Daily Cash (EDC)

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by topgun, Mar 26, 2006.

1. Bigrich

Bigrich New Member

sent you a PM
  2. LadyJ

LadyJ New Member

Quoting: Casper---------------------------------------URGENT--------------------------------------

If there is anyone in Australia who is doing EDC could you please send me a PM as I need a sponsor because I think my sponsor may have bailed on me so if you can help that would be great.

Wow, Casper, I'm sorry to hear that...

What a shame that this happens. EDC is such a great business, and these "sponsors" that bail on their team members give it a bad name. I get several emails per week about sponsers doing this kind of thing. Terrible.

Anyways, myself and others on the forum would be happy to help. The majority of people here are great resources. [​IMG] Take Care.
  3. Casper

Casper New Member

Quoting: LadyJWow, Casper, I'm sorry to hear that...

What a shame that this happens. EDC is such a great business, and these "sponsors" that bail on their team members give it a bad name. I get several emails per week about sponsers doing this kind of thing. Terrible.

Anyways, myself and others on the forum would be happy to help. The majority of people here are great resources. Take Care. Well I can breath a sigh of releaf I finally heard from my sponsor this afternoon they must have been away for the x-mas/New Year break so alls well that ends well.
  4. rjmichaels

rjmichaels New Member

Hi Everyone

I've just stumbled on this thread. I've been with EDC
    since April 07 at YNF level. My sponser wasn't to helpful
    and I ended getting help from other EDC members I found
    on Myspace. To date I haven't made any money in that and
    now I'm qualified in EDC since the launch of EDC Diamond.

I've been uploading blogs, posting ads, used traffic exchanges
    and well it hasn't helped yet. Even though I haven't made any
    money and have put in lots of time promoting online, I won't quit.
    I believe since the first time I came across EDC that it is a great
    opportunity to become financially free.

I've watched the webinars and listened to the recordings in the
    back office and although they are very good, for someone from
    South Africa, some of the methods I couldn't use.

If there is anyone from South Africa involved in EDC, I'd like to
    know what you guys are doing to promote EDC.
  5. p3pp3rmint

p3pp3rmint New Member

Hey is this thread still running? I just got an invite to EDC from a guy i know through an online game, and found this forum while researching EDC. It sounds legit, like a lot of you have been successful and happy with it. I'm hoping people are still on here that way I can get some answers to other people involved.

One thing that confuses me, where are all the sites that actually sell this stuff? A lot of the people who say they are successful on EDC just post their sites that take you to sign-up. It's probably the only thing that holds me back from this (and others that may or may not be scams), the fact that the "products" don't exist.
  6. tpalmer

tpalmer New Member

This program is one of the best programs I have come across. I have recieved wonderful training on how to run my business (any internet business for that matter). You are able to talk to the owners m-f. It is just an overall great program.

If you are not taught the skill of marketing, then you are at the mercy of a company that claims they will drive traffic for you. Learning how to market on the internet is EDC Gold's Top priority. Everyone knows that EDC Gold's Marketing and training is the best on the net and is the true key for you making it to the top. Get the education from EDC Gold to make your money, grow it, and make it work for you.

So why is EDC Gold's Training so good? They teach you how to drive traffic to any website. So weather you are promoting EDC Gold's incredible software, books and training video's or weather you are selling your own product or services, EDC Gold is the best for the money making opportunity and education that you can take with you for rest of your life. EDC Gold teaches you to drive traffic to a quality website that builds a list of prospects that you can market to for years to come. Then EDC Gold teaches you to forward that traffic to your corporate site and follow up using EDC Gold's Marketing System and convert those prospects into sales. At EDC Gold, You Keep 100% of your sales and you get yourself on the fast track to make money.

Craig & mike (the owners) answer the phones Monday through Thursday from 9 AM to 6 PM. They will answer any questions from the members, give marketing advice and even talk to your prospects and make sales for the members. This happens without the prospect even talking to the member until they have been paid.

There is a team of customer support agents Monday though Friday from 9 AM to 3 PM PST. There are...Real people, who are ready willing and able to help any member.

There are over 12 recommended training classes per week. We have the most training of any internet company on the net. But it is not just quantity....they are quality training classes with real substance that teach you step by step...what to do and how to do it.

Take a look at the corporate site

[Link removed - Admin]

p.s. make sure you check out the outstanding compensation plan on page 2.

Tasha
  7. Bigrich

Bigrich New Member