Encouragment for the discouraged:) Dedicated to Robin:)

Discussion in 'Productivity and Motivation' started by oregoncountry, May 28, 2009.

1. oregoncountry Member

I wanted to share something with any who might pass by here[IMG] I hope you will be as encouraged as I am and maybe just enough not to give up on your heart's desires of building your own biz.

Some of you know I was planning to leave the site. I am still here today and I guess that's all I have to say about that. But I want to tell you how I have exchanged emails almost daily w/robinincarolina. You think you can't get to know someone online but I know now I can. I have watched her through her struggles and perseverence to build her own business. I am so proud of my friend. All the while she has been working on her own stuff, she has never failed to write and encourage me. Sometimes at the darkest moment and you're ready to throw in the towel, there's a letter. I hope we all continue to help eachother like that[IMG]

Yesterday, I got to see her name "up in lights"[IMG] I googled her niche and there she was, right on the front-page. This is the first time I've got to know someone and watched them grow their biz from scratch. I am just so proud of Robin and grateful. She has shared every tool with me that she's used and if I want to succeed all I need to do is use them. I can't say no one told me how[IMG]

hugs girlfriend, denise[IMG]
    PS While Im at it, thank you to "all" the neat folks that have been kind and helpful to me here[IMG]
  2. getagrip Gold Member

That's awesome! Its great when we meet friends online that can inspire and encourage us, not to mention just be good friends with. There is one person on this forum, and I won't say who - that I ask for advice on my dating life![IMG] LOL There are a lot of great people who you will meet online!
  3. A8ch Gold Member

oregoncountry: Some of you know I was planning to leave the site. I am still here today and I guess that's all I have to say about that.
    Way to go, Denise! One day at a time.
    ...and that's all I have to say about that! [IMG]

Hermas
  4. mountainmom5 Gold Member

Way to go Denise and Robin both.... that is why I love this forum so much *hugging everybody*

And I am so glad you are still here Denise.[IMG]
  5. A8ch Gold Member

mountainmom5: that is why I love this forum so much *hugging everybody*
    Hi Viola!

Thanks for the hug. It was warm and wonderful.
    Could you do it again? Please.......? [IMG]

Hermas
  6. oregoncountry Member

Well I could sure use the help in the "dating pool". I am sinking fast, LOLLLLLLLLL!! Thanks for writing[IMG]getagrip: That's awesome! Its great when we meet friends online that can inspire and encourage us,
    getagrip: That's awesome! Its great when we meet friends online that can inspire and encourage us
    Isn't it just the neatest thing to see[IMG]

I need a lot of help in the "dating pool" I am sinking fast but that is on the back-burner for now[IMG] I have someone I can confide in and get great advice on that as well and they are here as well! This site does have a lot to offer. Good to hear from you this a.m. gag(some acronym, that doesn't convey my thoughts of you at all[IMG] ) So you will be Grip for now, unless you prefer something else, lemmi know[IMG] denise
  7. oregoncountry Member

mountainmom5: Way to go Denise and Robin both.... t
    thank you mountain girlfriend[IMG] You are special to me also. I still plan to design some backgrounds. I've shot about 50 pictures since we last talked[IMG] I know I can use my photography with my biz. My sister left her camera here for me to use last time she visited. She is so glad it isn't gathering any dust, lol!

denise[IMG]
  8. mountainmom5 Gold Member

LOL - *hugging ya'll again* - now I really need to go do something besides hang out on here - I was a bad girl today and got lost on here for over an hour...[IMG]

Got my Online stuff done for the day though... [IMG]

It consisited of:

1) building and adding a new page for my SBI site

2)posting an ad on craigslist for my furniture

3)lurking around on here for way too long...

4)answered all my emails...I think... should I go check again?

5)checked to see what is new at cbengine.com ...and found some cool new products that will fit my site.. yippee!

So now I am off to the real world for the day - lol
  9. oregoncountry Member

A8ch: One day at a time.
    I love that saying and for me it is so true. I realized a long time ago that all I really have to deal with is now. Don't waste time regretting yesterday, it's gone, and don't worry about tomorrow, it's not even here. Wait til then to worry, LOL!!! Nah, worrying is a total waste of brain-power[IMG]

Thank you Hermas, you've been a great support to me[IMG] denise
  10. oregoncountry Member

mountainmom5: LOL - *hugging ya'll again*
    You are so ahead of the game today!! Good for you sis[IMG] ttyl, denise
  11. mountainmom5 Gold Member

one more thing - Denise - there are places online where you can sell your photography.. did you know that?

Just google it and if I can find my list that I had ... and lost.. I'll shoot it your way.

Now I am off for real! bye[IMG]
  12. oregoncountry Member

mountainmom5: one more thing - Denise -
    You're kidding? That sounds great! Thank you darlin, I'll go ahead and Google it and see what I find. Never thought of that, just the background thing[IMG]

ttyl, denise[IMG]
  13. MrMoney New Member

Well I am new here, so i don't know anybody yet [IMG] But i am glad you posted this, and i hope ti keeps many people from throwing in the towel.

good Fortune
    Barry
  14. mountainmom5 Gold Member

15. oregoncountry Member

Great MM! I will check out the link. I had to go into town but am back now and ready to hit the rock-pile again, lol[IMG] ttyl, denise