Enjoying your time online?

Discussion in 'Productivity and Motivation' started by meme0907, Jul 21, 2010.

1. meme0907 New Member

i've been working from home since '05 & after lots of trial & error i've found that i've gotta have some measure of enjoyment with my time online otherwise i dread going to the computer.
  2. happywife Gold Member

I love going to the computer. I guess I really love what I do, but I do enjoy a bit of diversion from time to time as well. Sometimes just changing tasks is sufficient.

Coming to check out this forum and one or two others is another way to enjoy my time online. [IMG]
  3. meme0907 New Member

I love forums too + i go to FB & MyLot for fun [IMG]
  4. Rach72 New Member

Online/work is definitely my happy place!

(I do love my kids....really......but sometimes.....)
  5. talfighel Silver Member

I used to dread going to the computer before but now I have a schedule where I only come online in the morning.

Before noon, I close the laptop and that's it. I enjoy the rest of the day and this keep my mind refreshed all the time.

If you spend too much time online, don't. You want to get your business on auto-pilot as much as possible.

Tal
  6. reyeshane New Member

I work online yet I make use of my time in using FB or playing. Also, to learn new things like reading relevant and useful articles, news etc.

I think I can't live without an internet. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Anyway, I love what I'm doing while browsing the web and some other stuffs. But it is also best to break away from it.
  7. JackieM293 Member

I thoroughly enjoy my work time.

I think I may be slightly addicted to the process of learning, working things out and trying to crack the challenge of building my very own, successful internet profit system.

There are just not enough hours in the day because although I love it so much my kids and family always come first.

J
  8. weebitty Member

I love being online. I work my business but also stay connected to family and friends as well. It beats the mail anyday. I never like to write letters but don't mind posting to my friends through facebook or talk with my girls through IM. Plus there is so much information on the internet you can look anything up and get all the informaiton and help you need. I really enjoy the forum like this one too. [IMG]
  9. A8ch Gold Member

JackieM293: I think I may be slightly addicted to the process of learning, working things out and trying to crack the challenge of building my very own, successful internet profit system.
    I think I may be slightly addicted too! [IMG]

I do enjoy the time I spend online and at the computer, especially when I'm developing new ideas. Nothing equals the satisfaction that comes from seeing something you created alive and well on the Web, providing a useful function for others.

Hermas
  10. bthankful New Member

Hi all,

I love working online, I can have days where i have idea overload. Other than that all is good online. I do challenge myself to find a new website either every day or every other day, a website thats not related to my business niche or my other projects. the interent is so vast it would be a shame not to use it to its fullest potential, and learn, see or hear something new.

bthankful
  11. FreeCashMan Active Member

A8ch: I do enjoy the time I spend online and at the computer, especially when I'm developing new ideas. Nothing equals the satisfaction that comes from seeing something you created alive and well on the Web, providing a useful function for others.
    Yes, we all love seeing our creations in full blossom.

Online making it happen is a great thing. But, I love to get away. Take my earnings and fly away....why my biz is on autopilot, or darn near. Thank God for Smart Phones [IMG]
  12. DonaldGreen New Member

reyeshane
    I am totaly the same. I love the internet and the computer. I spend most of the day at the computer....

but i have to say....i was not always in love with it [IMG]

sometimes i was in front of the screen and i did not know what to do...so i ended up in playing stupid games or watching movies....which is fine if you do it sometimes but not always.

but i found a perfect way for me: PLANNING

i plan my day so i know exactly what i have to do at the computer and when i am done with the work, i am away from it [IMG]

now i love it and enjoy it and OMG time is just running [IMG]
  13. DonaldGreen New Member

JackieM293: I think I may be slightly addicted to the process of learning, working things out and trying to crack the challenge of building my very own, successful internet profit system.

There are just not enough hours in the day because although I love it so much my kids and family always come first.
    Jackie you are so right[IMG] I became also addicted to the learning process. there is so much out there to learn from. and as i mentioned before, indeed the time is running so fast that you do not have enough time to finish what you started :p

i am quite new in internet business and there is so much to learn and to experience....but with every day you are a step ahead.
  14. katereber New Member

Working online is one of my favorite task everyday, i learned a lot by reading of those post. Learn the tricks on how to earn money online.. But there are times that i don't want to sit in front of my computer, it is because i need to give time for my family.. I do love working online.
  15. weebitty Member

We can all become addicted to our computers and our smart phones. We have discovered that it is best to get away from it for awhile too. You have to enjoy life and I think we are forgetting how to do that by sitting in front of the computer. they have even talked about people losing their people skills because they arn't dealing with anyone on the computer or if they are it is just in e-mails and fb type thing. We are not solitary creatures, but i think we are becoming that. sometimes technology is not a good thing. [IMG] We have to discipline ourselves to get away from our computers and smart phones each day for awhile.
  16. katereber New Member

Hi weebity, nice one.. Yes some of the people now are getting addicted of using internet and spend more time sitting in front of their computer.. We have to have a self descipline..

Love your post.. Nice!

Good day to all..