Error Message

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by nigelpm, Jul 16, 2008.

1. nigelpm

nigelpm New Member

Can anyone tell me what this means when I go to log into on the ASD site?

"Entered turing number is incorrect.
    Please try again."

2. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

3. Vaussie

Vaussie New Member

G'day Nigel,

The site has been up down and all around since the Miami Convention. I didn't get anything but a page not found message... then I could attempt to log in... but I got the same message as you!

Strange... this is a new one. I would say they are still futzing around with the site!

Everyone else getting the same message?

4. Vaussie

Vaussie New Member

OK! Good news! I finally got into my site... and part of my ad packages purchased in Miami is showing up! YEA!!!!

Cash rebates were not posted for every day the site has been down... but I'll give them more time to sort this out.

Further, I still cannot surf as I got an error message in my attempt!

Gotta hit the sack here... but thought I'd let you guys know they are obviously working very hard to get things together... just in time for Chicago's Rally and we can repeat all this next week?

Cheers!
    Brenda

5. Vaussie

Vaussie New Member

nigelpm: Can anyone tell me what this means when I go to log into on the ASD site?

"Entered turing number is incorrect.
    Please try again."

Nigel,

They have added a new element to the log in... I hadn't scrolled down enough to see it. But after you enter your login name and password, a random number generates which you need to type into the box after!

I could get into my site, but couldn't surf! Good news is part of my ad pkgs from the weekend have posted!

Cheers!
    Brenda

6. Caterina

Caterina New Member

Vaussie: I hadn't scrolled down enough to see it.
    Same thing here....saw it on the log-in error page, the message that I hadn't typed in the correct turing number.....was ALL fired up because by god, I had TOO put it in.....but I'd overlooked it on the home page....

I managed to upgrade my ad packs, though, AND I got my required 12 sites surfed....though it took a good hour. I doubt I needed TO surf tonight because surely they'll credit everyone for today as well.....

Still glitchy, but parts are back to working that previously weren't.....

7. nigelpm

nigelpm New Member

cheers Vaussie ..legend!

8. lightnin2

lightnin2 New Member

Hi,
    There is a box now right below where you sign in that requires you to put in a number. You can't miss it. That is called a turning number. It is a 4 digit number.

I hope this helps.

9. Vaussie

Vaussie New Member

nigelpm: cheers Vaussie ..legend!

Yes, thanks! I thought so too! LOL

I did find that if it didn't work on the home page sign in, the following page I couldn't get through even with the right numbers (mine have all been 3 digit so far).

Maybe it's me, but I also seem to have more success with clicking on the LOG IN button than pressing enter - which is what my fingers do automatically.

But I tried 3 times to surf without success... I only got an error message.

Have a great Thursday Arvo Nigel!

Cheers!
    Brenda