Every second you wait.....

Discussion in 'Productivity and Motivation' started by Davedbd6, Nov 13, 2008.

1. Davedbd6

Davedbd6 New Member

"The greatest amount of wasted time is the time not getting started."
    -- Dawson Trotman

Everyday that I am productive, I feel that I at least accomplished something. That edge puts me ahead of the other guy, and may be just what I need to get me over that hump and start making some serious money.
    You must look at it like a job, because it is one. Working from home has to have a schedule not unlike punching a clock at a brick and mortar building. If you can get that straight...there is no limit what you can accomplish.
    -Dave

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Davedbd6: Everyday that I am productive, I feel that I at least accomplished something. That edge puts me ahead of the other guy, and may be just what I need to get me over that hump and start making some serious money.

Thanks - I needed to hear that tonight. Now I can go sleep in peace...[​IMG]

3. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Very well stated, Dave. I agree completely.

Hermas

4. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

Yes. It is true.

Here is another motivate quote for you.

People create their own success by learning what they need to learn and then by practicing it until they become proficient at it. - Brian Tracy

5. Twrestler07

Twrestler07 New Member

motivation is huge. and hearing it always helps

6. roniboy

roniboy Guest

TRUE, good comments, if we never motivated ourselves then we would never get anything done!! So if your looking to make income from home using the internet and you have determination... you will do it. If you don't, you need to try harder.

7. Phil Stones

Phil Stones New Member

here is another quote - the longest journeys begin with the first step!

8. Seth

Seth New Member

great quote heres mine -

If you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to your
    mountain, "MOVE!" and it WILL move... and NOTHING will be
    impossible for YOU!
    Matthew 17:20