Everyone's Goals for the Newyear **MEGATHREAD**

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by boosey12, Dec 2, 2008.

1. boosey12

boosey12 Guest

Alright guys, let's make this huge!!...

What are your money making goals for the new year?? (monthly, weekly, daily??)

I'll start it:
    I'm aiming for $4k per month, and i'm gonna work my *** off trying to get it!!

2. LapisLee

LapisLee New Member

I finally reached $200 per month after ten months of four hours per day and I want to reach $300 per month by July without increasing my hours unless I can find a real job.

3. boosey12

boosey12 Guest

That's awesome!!!... Some people don't even make that much in a year!!...lol

Well hopefully you hit that goal!

4. happygal

happygal Member

I'd like to maintain my current levels of earnings...with surveys there just aren't any guarantees...so if I can continue to average $500-700 a month, I will be happy.

5. Louidam1

Louidam1 New Member

My goal for right now is at least $100 dollars a month

6. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

I don't have any specific goal for the new year, but I'd like to surpass my best month, which was close to $1,700 in profits.

7. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

At the risk of crashing a fun party, I feel that focusing on the money is a fundamental mistake the most folks make at their own expense.

Focus on quality content.

~Newbie Shield~

8. BeAChampion

BeAChampion Member

My goal is to make $100,000 a month by my birthday in August 2009. The more people I help achieve their financial goals the faster I will reach mine.

Then I'm going to take at least a 3 month long vacation to Brazil.

9. pinkyparrot

pinkyparrot New Member

I think we would all like to make $100,000 a month. For me that is impossible. I am currently looking at $200 for this month. By the end of the year I hope to me around the $3000.00 per month. Maybe then I could afford a ticket to the Superbowl.