Expect Miracles

Discussion in 'Productivity and Motivation' started by successful2008, Jun 2, 2008.

1. successful2008 New Member

The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen.

If you believe that you can make a great deal of money in your own home business, you will be successful.

If negativity is the only thing you think about, you will go nowhere.

Criticism is never loving; it is never shared for someone's good. It is designed to undermine or create insecurities and doubt in the person whom it is directed.

Don't let anyone tell you you can't do something. If you have the drive the sky's the limit.

Go after your dreams and make them your reality.

To your massive success,
    Michelle
  2. westfam11 Member

Michelle,

Go after your dreams and make them your reality.

This is exactly what I am doing. I love it!

Becky
  3. mountainmom5 Gold Member

Good thread - I agree!

What we focus on - is what will manifest in our lives... If we are focused on what we do NOT want to become like...guess what?! THAT is what we will become.

"I will never be like my Mom.... I will never say that to my kids...."

Or am I the only one that has said and done that? So why am I surprised when my Mom comes out of my mouth - lol[IMG] [IMG]

Believe me, I love my Mom dearly - but there are a few things I was determined NOT to say to my kids and because I focused on it - that was exactly what came out of my mouth..
  4. westfam11 Member

mountainmom5,

Your are so right! I remember the day when my kids were little and I said something and I was like "Oh no, I am my mother!". I love my mom too but there are always things that the next generation wants to do better.

Also, I remember when I didn't have kids and I would see kids act up, and I said, I would never let my kids do that. Guess what, that came true also.

But now I try really hard not to focus on the things I don't want and instead focus on the things I do want.

Becky
  5. successful2008 New Member

Becky, I'm glad to hear that you're doing well. Keep up the good work.

To your massive success,
    Michelle
  6. westfam11 Member

Thanks Michelle,

It took me about eight months to find the right "fit" of a business for me (after losing money and time on other opportunities) but now that I have I am taking off. I came really close to "giving up". I am so glad that I persevered and kept at it.

Becky
  7. successful2008 New Member

Becky, that's great. So many times people just want to toss it all away because they don't see the "cash flow" ASAP. Sometimes it takes time. Always moving forward will get you to your goals. I wish you nothing but the best success that life has to offer.

To your massive success,
    ichelle
  8. VictoriaNTC Silver Member

This sounds like good advice to me!
    If you can think it, it can happen!
    Victoria
  9. successful2008 New Member

Victoria, that's the ticket. POSITIVE ATTITUDE.

To your massive success,
    Michelle
  10. Breanne Guest

Great post. I couldn't agree more. Have enough belief in yourself to know you can make anything you really want to become your reality.
  11. successful2008 New Member

It's all about the power of positive thinking.

To your massive success,
    Michelle