Expecting first child... working from home soon to be mom :)

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by Kendall24, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Kendall24

Kendall24 New Member

Hello all! My name is Kendall, and I am new to the forums. I have recently started a work from home business and it is going really well so far. I just wanted to say hello, and hear about everyone's experiences. I am a full time employee and a full time student. So, I have a lot going on... my goal is to become a full time stay at home mom with my new business.
  2. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi Kendall,

Congratulations on your upcoming baby! What a blessing. [​IMG]

I'm glad to hear that you have started with something that is working for you already. Many new people struggle to find a home business opportunity that is genuine and that they feel confident and comfortable enough with to stick with it long enough to reach some measure of success.

Good for you! [​IMG] You've got your hands full with everything on your schedule, but if you stay persistent and commit your free time to building a business, you'll achieve that very worthy goal of being a full time stay at home mom.

If you'd like to make your link clickable, just go back into your profile, add http:// to the beginning and wrap the link in these tags

That will make it easier for those wanting to see what you are doing to find your site.

Blessings,
    Angie
  3. seeyalater72

seeyalater72 New Member

Hello Kendall,

Congratulations on having your first child and welcome to the forum. You will find this forum very helpful in gaining the knowledge you need to grow your business.
  4. samda

samda Member

Great going and I am really happy to hear that you are expecting your child.

What name have you selected for him/her ?[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  5. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

Hello Kendall24,
    What a wonderful time in your life!
    Congratulations on your success!
    Victoria
  6. lavendersluv

lavendersluv New Member

Welcome Kendall,

Much success to you with the business, congratulations on your new bundle as well.

Michelle
  7. ZingerBread

ZingerBread New Member

Kendall, Congratulation on your baby. Wish you good luck in your new career.
  8. cashpaidsurveys

cashpaidsurveys New Member

Hi Kendall,

Congratulations on your upcoming baby! What a blessing.

Congratulations on your success!

Blessings, Minnie
  9. MargaretJones

MargaretJones New Member

Wow, Kendall, what a blessing that you could start a home business before your first baby comes (and by the way, congratulations! How is the pregnancy going?). I know I can say that I wish I could have done the same thing, but then again, no regrets either. I'm finally really getting started at the ripe old age of 51, and I feel incredibly fortunate for the progress I've already made.

If you've already had your baby (I see your post was three months ago), I hope things are going well for you.
  10. crosewood

crosewood New Member

congratulations kendall [​IMG] i hope the baby's well and your business is booming. it takes a lot to start out on our own but women like us know how much this job choice can benefit us and our families.

Kendall24: Hello all! My name is Kendall, and I am new to the forums. I have recently started a work from home business and it is going really well so far. I just wanted to say hello, and hear about everyone's experiences. I am a full time employee and a full time student. So, I have a lot going on... my goal is to become a full time stay at home mom with my new business.