Ezine articles to squidoo

Discussion in 'Squidoo' started by redsadie, Apr 18, 2009.

1. redsadie

redsadie New Member

Sonni, I think this will help a lot of people. Maybe you should start a new thread about what you have told us and learnt here so it doesn't get 'lost' [​IMG]

That's why I love this forum! [​IMG]

Oh, well done, it sometimes takes a while for things to 'click'. I haven't got that far yet [​IMG]

xx

2. lauren227nicole

lauren227nicole New Member

I was under the impression that if you take an article and rewrote it slightly differently, there could be problems? Can we submit an article, then post it elsewhere several times? Does this even help? I'm all for new content, as I think it would be more helpful to boost sales, rather than reposting the same one 10 times. Chances are the person who sees it several times may just go to another site until they find some different, instead of reading the same one People realize that it's the same article they just read, and dont even bother finishing it. I know I do that. and why would you read the same article twice? Chances are they are not satisfied with the results. You might be better to write something different.

3. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

I love ezine and like mm5 I have had a few problems, but they are usually resolved with an email. If you keep writing, you will be moved to platinum status and then you only have to wait a max of 48 hours for you article to go live.

I start the lens and go ahead a have the address for my articles, then I save the lens, write the articles, put in the link and go back and finish the lens. That way the article usually hits right after my lens goes live.

I too am a one week marketing fan. Its what got me up and running and actually seeing money.

4. aballantyne

aballantyne New Member

You should actually publish your lens first because google will always index the first content that is published but won't always index duplicate content for your target keywords. My advice is to complete your lens first and then completely rewrite your content into your ezinearticle before submitting it.

5. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

I hope RedSadie (RS) - who started this thread - comes back soon. I really like her.

~Newbie Shield~

6. Sam1966

Sam1966 New Member

This is very good topic and I would appreciate if somebody responds on this. I started with e-zine as well and I like it. I read somewhere about double linking and this is how it works.

You post your article to e-zine and wait till it is published than you make some changes and post it to i-snare (not free service but very affordable) who has 100 partners and your article will be submitted to all these directories.

Now the catch here is to double link here, one link to original e-zine article (to boost that aarticle on e-zine) and 2nd to your web page or squidoo lens.

Currently I am waiting for few articles to be approved and than will go this route and will let you know the outcome.

Also I was going to submit 10 articles at the same time but than somebody said that Google gets suspicious with all the back links and might punish you for that (Google Slap)

Anybody tried this?

Thank You.

7. lejla

lejla New Member

I tried to ping few of my ez articles (using pingomatic service) but do not know if it really helped. Does anybody have any experience with it. Any feedback would be appreciated.

8. sarahberra

sarahberra New Member

Squiddo can be good if you know how to make a killer lense. It seems as though squiddo is starting to crack down and take away certain lenses. Has anyone had any luck with getting decent traffic to their web site with squiddo?? It never worked for me.

9. samda

samda Member

Personally I have not faced any problem with Ezinearticles. Some times my articles has not been accepted due to the fact that they are having some grammar mistakes or sentence formation issues.

If you post a good and correct content, I do not see any thing of not getting approved in ezinearticles.

10. MatoryIncorp

MatoryIncorp New Member

This post has been much helpful! I have trouble from ezine from time to time, mostly because I get confused about what exactly they want (just this morning they turned down 2 of my articles, though one I know why they did).

Anyway, I like go articles because there's no waiting period, but ezine is the best out there.

11. kmer723

kmer723 New Member

Ok, I am confused again. I thought the general purpose of both EZA and Squido was to link back to your website, a dual purpose of driving traffic and backlinks to your website.
    But the conversations here are clearly to drive traffic to one, or the other, without driving to website.....Is this correct? What am I missing here?
    Just dazed and confused....a long day at the office...[​IMG]

12. PeterFrosen

PeterFrosen New Member

I personally like using Street Articles sometimes because they tend to rank fast, approve fast for low competition keywords.

The only problem I find with them that makes Ezine better is that the CTR on them bad because you can't use any Call to Action phrases like you can on EZine.

13. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

Just raising this thread up from the dead for a few thoughts. I think since the Google updates that Ezine just doesn't do as well as it used to or at least that has been my experience. I have been taking my old articles off of Ezine, and adding them to Squidoo and then deleting them from Ezine completely. It's been working pretty well so far.

As far as just taking the same article and changing it up a bit and republishing, I stopped doing that months ago and have noticed that Squidoo has really cracked down on this. When they say original content, they mean original content. They don't play!