EZY CASH GIFTS

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by bigmoneyPRO, Nov 30, 2008.

1. bigmoneyPRO

bigmoneyPRO Guest

Hello anyone hear about this new cash program?

2. Seth

Seth New Member

is this a 1 up $5 gifting program or 2up ?

3. zw0ecool

zw0ecool New Member

Hi, I'm currently a member of EzyCashGifts. You only need $5 dollars to sign up. The thing is it has 8 different pay levels. The first level is the initial $5 dollars after that you can decided to upgrade to level 2 for $10 dollars, but it is completely up to you. The only thing is if you bring someone into the program and you are only at $5 dollars then you will only be able to receive $5 dollar payments if the member you brought in upgrades to level two and you are still at level one you won't get paid the $10 dollars, however if you continue to upgrade your pay will upgrade as well it goes all the way up to $1000 dollars.

4. bigmoneyPRO

bigmoneyPRO Guest

No this no 1 or 2 up to qualify you start making cash as soon
    as you join we have 8 levels you can join at $5,$10,$25,$50
    $100,$250,$500,$1000 All you have to do is keeep upgrading

5. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

Has cash gifting gotten so bad, they've got to go down to $5? Interesting. Good luck to all involved. Seems, like $5 is just the lure.

6. BeInProfitMode

BeInProfitMode New Member

In a way, I think it is kind of a lure. Not to say that you couldn't make money just sticking at the $5 level. They are definitely counting on people upgrading to the higher levels.

What sounds cool about it though is that you don't have to upgrade if you don't want to and an average person that doesn't have a lot to spend can get into cash gifting. But, anyone that is successful at the lower level would be crazy not to reinvest that money into upgrading and getting higher gifts.

7. rhmillion

rhmillion New Member

I am in this program and it has been working really well for me! I haven't been a member that long but I have made more money with this program than any other one I have been involved with.

8. bigmoneyPRO

bigmoneyPRO Guest

That great thanks for you response

9. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Well-Known Member

Yes, a great way to gift!
    If that's your thing.

Say what you want about gifting, but it's one of the fastest ways to make a good deal of money.

I like that it starts at $5, and you get the chance, a warning, to upgrade before one of your downline members do.
    That way, you make money without having to spend anymore than you must.
    And you KNOW you'll get a 'gift' after your upgrade.

And it seems to sell itself!
    Who wouldn't try this for only $5??

Cash gifting made CHEAP and EZ!!

10. bdkfreedom

bdkfreedom New Member

Yeah this seems like a great new system! I joined another cash gifting system not too long ago but am having trouble drawing the traffic that i want. Any suggestions besides blogging, commenting on others blogs, forum posts, etc???

11. TJamMoneyMan

bdkfreedom: Any suggestions besides blogging, commenting on others blogs, forum posts, etc???

ListAlert (Gwen Jones)
    and
    LittleGuy (also Gwen Jones)
    both have a great FREE advertising deal going on for both NEW members, and MAMMOTH LIST members.

Google that and see!

12. kdipressi

kdipressi New Member

I'm a little 'iffy' on this program for the sheer fact that I signed up as a free member under TJamMoneyMan, but when I went to send my $5 payment, it wasn't going to him, it was going to Admin. So, I'm still not a full member because I want my sponsor to get the payment, not admin.

13. dayec12

dayec12 New Member

Hi everyone!
    Can someone please be honest with me. Why do some people say cash gifting is illegal??
    Others say it is great.

Do you have to make your own website? Is it hard to get people to sign up??

Any Advice would be great!

Thanks!
    Daye

14. Seth

Seth New Member

dayec12: Hi everyone!
    Can someone please be honest with me. Why do some people say cash gifting is illegal??
    Others say it is great.

Any Advice would be great!

Thanks!
    Daye

in my knowledge its illegal but it does really WORK : )

Do you have to make your own website?

Most gifting program provides you a FREE WEBSITE or your own unique referral link..

Is it hard to get people to sign up??

I guess it depends on the program that u have joined ...

15. TJamMoneyMan

Gwen Jones has a new list she is building, and it comes with FREE PRO MEMBERSHIP!

So pardon me while I spread the word:
    To those who are looking for a great source of LOW/NO-cost advertising, Here are 4 great ad resources I have found recently:
    There are specials on the 3 Gwen Jones' lists.
    And the 4th, Monster Advertising, is another great new ad resource, imho.

New Members, and MAMMOTH LIST members get a LOT of FREE advertising of various types to include SOLO ADS, BANNERS, TEXT ADS etc. at the 3 Gwen Jones Lists.

ALSO, there is FREE PRO MEMBERSHIP available for a limited time only, and a Pro Membership upgrade, with again, a LOT of FREE advertising, at a cost lower than the one time Pro membership cost itself!

Great deal, I think...

16. mr127500

mr127500 New Member

Disclaimer, I am not discrediting any gifting programs out there.

That being said new legistlation has come down int he past year or two that makes it very hard for these programs to remain active legally, so buyer beware, do your research.

17. smc

smc New Member

I looked into this program about a week ago and the one thing that I was looking for was the response time from the admin/back office, the sponsor or both. I sent to requests for different types of info from the site and still have not received a resposea week later and the person I was going to enrol under still has not gotten back to me either even though I have seen him on this board posting this week. I have moved on to another program and they have been very responsive and helpful.
    Thx,
    SMC

18. TJamMoneyMan

mr127500: That being said new legistlation has come down int he past year or two that makes it very hard for these programs to remain active legally, so buyer beware, do your research.

I'd like to see someone support the position that this is so illegal.
    Granted this may be an issue.
    But when you make statements like this, support them.
    Show me what statute makes cash gifting illegal.
    Show me where this is actually being prosecuted.

What 'new legislation came down in the past year or two etc.' that makes CG so illegal now, where it was legal before(?).

In short, before you make such statements, do YOUR research!

19. TJamMoneyMan

dayec12: Can someone please be honest with me. Why do some people say cash gifting is illegal??

Whatever the legality, I seriously doubt ANYONE is going to jail over these penny ante payouts!

I mean, REALLY!!!

Actual PROOF anyone?

20. TJamMoneyMan

kdipressi: I'm a little 'iffy' on this program for the sheer fact that I signed up as a free member under TJamMoneyMan, but when I went to send my $5 payment, it wasn't going to him, it was going to Admin. So, I'm still not a full member because I want my sponsor to get the payment, not admin.

What happened was, I had made my gift/payment to my sponsor, but I neglected to go through the website notification process.
    My sponsor got my payment, but my website was not updated so, your payment was directed towards HIM - my sponsor, NOT admin!

At EzyCashGifting admin gets NO payout.
    All gift payouts go to your immediate upline, based on what level in the cash gifting set up they have paid into.

If you are ready to payout at a level above where your immediate sponsor is, your payment will be directed to the next upline member who has paid into your gifting level.

Clear as mud?