EZY CASH GIFTS

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by bigmoneyPRO, Nov 30, 2008.

1. myonlykey

myonlykey New Member

I just became a member the five bucks was easy to do any sugestions on how to get out the word

2. rcerrone

rcerrone New Member

Why would you cash gift? Tj is it not illegal due to the fact that it is a flat out pyramid scheme... Cash gifting is a short term way to make a couple of dollars but not a long term residual. If you want real long term residual find a mlm with a product you believe in and can use..This is how I choose my MLM if you don't believe in the product how can you promote to others...

3. brandon123

brandon123 New Member

The EzyCashGifts program was a great idea because it allows people with smaller budgets to try cash gifting out for only $5.

Brandon

4. bdkfreedom

bdkfreedom New Member

I agree with some of you! I have tried a couple cash gifting schemes and really got nowhere. It was a lot of time and effort with little to no results, at least for me. Onward with affiliate marketing!

5. myonlykey

myonlykey New Member

I have been in cash gifting for three years and do very well. I look for certain things that make one work I have seen many come and go. I like reading your post on gifting I see where people come from when they feel lost with what they do and give up. Most of the time the reason is you did not have someone help you through the learning curve. success comes with being a good team. People need people to make gifting work and you just have to be around to help.

6. danika567

danika567 New Member

Hi guys!

I think EzyCashGifts is the best opportunity for everyone who want a cheap business which can grow easily...

7. colibri

colibri New Member

I won't say anything about this particular program but usually organized gifting is illegal because it is run as a business with no product.

The organized transfer of money with no product is what makes these programs illegal. Any program that is done primarily for the expansion of AFFILIATES as opposed to the purchase of a product for the product's sake is illegal and will eventually come under suspicion.

The feds don't care about it until it gets into the millions of$$$ (which they can then confiscate and steal) so until it gets big, nothing is usually done about it from the ABC guys.

You would need to do your own DD as I do not have the statute, but I have a detailed writeup on it from a person who used to work in the enforcement field regarding this. If you are interested, just email me.

If you can promote this type of program you can likely make some fast cash, but if you want a solid, long term passive income you need to go with the 5-10 year old, solvent, stably paying businesses that are available.

Ron

8. TheExecutive

TheExecutive New Member

I think their products are eBooks, which is lame but at least it makes it legal for all intents and most purposes! [​IMG]

The top gifting platform in ECG level is Level 8, which is $1000. We're working hard with our own system to get their and keeping going, but it's going to take months because it's slow to motivate people already dealing with you on the low levels to keep upgrading to the next higher gifting levels. We're mostly still on Level 1 or 2.

By the way, here in the United States you can legally receive gifts of $12,000 in a year from ONE person and not have to report it. That's in the IRS code -- check it out. If I were lucky enough to get $12,000 from 8 people, that's $96,000 in gifts I wouldn't have to report.
    Any income over $12,000 / person is reportable however. Reportable commissions from business opportunities, however, is $6000 and up / year.

9. 040107

040107 Member

TheExecutive,

I think you have your facts mixed up...

First, the one giving the gift (donor) is the one liable to pay the gift
    tax should the amount donated is above $12,000. Charitable gift is
    is different and is tax deductible.

The statement that any income over $12,000/person is reportable is
    wrong. And by reportable, do you mean taxable?

For our purposes as self-employed persons, any income over $600
    will trigger a 1099 being reported to the IRS. If you are self-
    employed and earn over $400, you are required to file a tax return.
    How much tax you have to pay on your income depends on many
    things such as filing status, amount of taxable income, deductions,
    etc.

Also all these gifting schemes are not really gifts in the legal sense
    since everybody joining these schemes are joining with the
    expectation of making money. Because of this, marketing is
    required. And because you're marketing, you may be operating the
    scheme as a business opportunity.

TheExecutive:
    I think their products are eBooks, which is lame but at least it makes it legal for all intents and most purposes!

So do they have products or not?

If they do, then guess what? It's probably a business opportunity
    and not a gifting (scheme, plan, club, etc.).

If they don't, you still run the risk of being involved in an illegitimate
    scheme.

People in gifting schemes usually side-track others into believing
    that it's perfectly legal to give and receive gifts. Yes, that's
    absolutely true if they are indeed "gifts" in the legal terms.
    However, majority of the time, these gifts don't fit this legal
    definition.

Argument about being "tax legal" in terms of the IRS is a different
    issue.

Here's an analogy...

If a drug dealer paid taxes on all his income from selling drugs, does
    it make his activity legal? Of course not!

He will get in trouble, but just not with the IRS.

It's funny how I see people talking about gifting schemes being
    legal and they're using all these terms to describe it....

marketing
    sponsors
    business
    system
    investment
    earn money
    payout
    level
    success
    learning
    advertising
    membership
    upgrade
    etc...etc...etc...

10. hypersonic

hypersonic New Member

Hi TJam MoneyMan,
    Is this thread still active? I am interested in EzyCashGifting and to still see if you are doing well in this program. New to forums, so not sure if this is the right place for this. How can I p.m. you?
    Thank's hypersonic

11. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Well-Known Member

hypersonic: Hi TJam MoneyMan,
    Is this thread still active? I am interested in EzyCashGifting and to still see if you are doing well in this program. New to forums, so not sure if this is the right place for this. How can I p.m. you?
    Thank's hypersonic
    Yes. still active!

I don't know about the others, but my MY EzyCashGifting plan is working GREAT for me!

I put in an advertising blitz the first several weeks after I joined ECG, and soon built up a modest downline.
    Then I just encouraged them and offered my ad resources and advise to them.
    And waited.

Lately, I haven't been able to advertise much because I am busy with other things,
    but I am fortunate in that I have a few 1st level downline members that have REALLY been active!

Thanx to their efforts, I am receiving $50 gifts at this point, so I have upgraded to the $100 level, and I am about to upgrade to the $250 level.

The gifts at the lower level completely pay for the upgrades at the higher levels, and you know when your downline members are about to upgrade so how can you go wrong?

thebart: I have heard OK things about this program, but for newbies I think that it can be a little expensive.

ECG costs $5 to join - expensive??

Promote it and use the $5 gifts you WILL get to upgrade to the $10 level.
    A few $10 gifts will more than pay for your $25 level, likewise the $50 and $100 levels are paid for by the previous level gifts.
    ALL the levels work this way, up to the $1,000 gifting level.

It really does pay for itself.

And,
    I'd hardly call $5 expensive!!

040107: So do they have products or not?

If they do, then guess what? It's probably a business opportunity
    and not a gifting (scheme, plan, club, etc.).

If they don't, you still run the risk of being involved in an illegitimate
    scheme.
    AND,
    Yes there is a 'product' (from the ECG website):

OUR PRODUCT

BONUS DOWNLOADS FOR ANY MARKETING NEEDS >>

Due to regulations in different countries around the globe every program need a product line that is equal in value to the cost of membership. EzyCashGifts provides Instant Access to digital products as soon as your account activated! Every time a partner upgrades their membership access is granted to an increased quantity and value of new products. There are over 60 resalable e-books and software available for our members when they enter the system.

Any other questions anyone?

12. hypersonic

hypersonic New Member

Hi TJamMoneyMan,
    Thank's for the response, I'm glad to see you are doing well with this program and I plan on joining as soon as I can get $5 to spare. I am presently out of work and though I do remodeling work when I can get it, nothing has come my way lately. Very frustrating but hopefully something will break soon.
    Hypersonic

13. TJamMoneyMan

BeInProfitMode: In a way, I think it is kind of a lure. Not to say that you couldn't make money just sticking at the $5 level. They are definitely counting on people upgrading to the higher levels.

What sounds cool about it though is that you don't have to upgrade if you don't want to and an average person that doesn't have a lot to spend can get into cash gifting. But, anyone that is successful at the lower level would be crazy not to reinvest that money into upgrading and getting higher
    Yes, the $5 level gets you going.
    And you only need two of those gifts to upgrade - at no cost, to the next level.
    All the levels work this way - two gifts will pay for the next level, though a couple of levels, like going from the $10 level to the $25, or $100 to the $250 level will take 2.5 gifts.

BUT,
    you can keep all of the (other member's gifting) profit from the other levels, or wisely, quickly re-invest to get to the next level.

In other words, upgrade asap to the $10 level with your first gifts received, and you can continue to accept $5 gifts on the entry level.

I think you should upgrade to the $25 and $50 level asap also, then continue to reel in those $5 and $10 gifts, until your downline starts to realize there is money to be made here, and wants to upgrade as well.

I suggest staying a level or 2 above your highest referral.
    BUT, since you will KNOW when your downline is ready to upgrade, you can upgrade yourself, when the time is right.

It really doesn't cost much, and you can get a LOT of payments even as you remain on the $25 or $50 level.
    Then you can quickly and confidently upgrade to the $100 level, with an eye to the higher levels as well.
    Getting plenty of $5, $10, etc. gifts as your downline grows.

The really great thing is that you'll know when you really should upgrade, by the activity in your downline - and you'll have the cash right there in your account to do so!

A great setup IMHO...

14. lilmama0500

lilmama0500 New Member

So I went to the site for ezcashgifting and was all hopped up to join until I read that if you DONT upgrade above the 5.00 level, you will loose all your gifts to your sponser? Sounds a bit fishy to me and like this company uses the 5.00 thing as a hook to get someone to join but then they are forced to upgrade to 10, 25, 50, 100 etc if you want to make money. Like I said, sounds fishy to me

15. lilmama0500

lilmama0500 New Member

What exactly is required to promote this program and how much money does THAT cost on top of the initial fee?

16. TJamMoneyMan

lilmama0500: So I went to the site for ezcashgifting and was all hopped up to join until I read that if you DONT upgrade above the 5.00 level, you will loose all your gifts to your sponser? Sounds a bit fishy to me and like this company uses the 5.00 thing as a hook to get someone to join but then they are forced to upgrade to 10, 25, 50, 100 etc if you want to make money. Like I said, sounds fishy to me
    Hello Wendy,
    I'd have responded earlier but I had online connection issues.

To clarify,
    If you remain at the $5 level, you will only 'lose' the $10, 25, 50 etc.
    gifts, IF members in your downline choose to make a $10 or higher gift.
    That means if your downline member chooses to upgrade, the gift will go to YOUR sponsor, if you haven't yet upgraded to that particular level.
    You may upgrade at anytime you like, and then immediately be eligible to receive the gift/payment for that particular level as well as the lower levels.

You are not 'forced' to do anything.
    You may continue to get only $5 gifts if you like.
    And you certainly won't 'lose' any money you have already received.
    You also won't lose your membership, or anything else you have received (or already possess!) either.

You may stop at any level you like and continue to get gifts at that level and lower.
    You may go all the way, to $1000 if you like, and be eligible for ALL gift levels.

The good thing though is that it only takes 2 gifts (or 2.5 at certain levels) to simply use the gifts you receive to upgrade painlessly and cost free, all from your Alert Pay, and now, your choice of about 9 other different pay processors.

In other words, the upgrades easily pay for themselves, you'll continue to get the lower level gifts, and then be eligible for higher payment/gifts when you upgrade to that level.

The really nice thing is, that you'll know what level your downline members are at, so you can just stay a level or two above your highest member.
    Then you just use the payments from those who upgrade, to upgrade yourself.

So get 'all hopped up' again Wendy,
    it really does work!

lilmama0500: What exactly is required to promote this program and how much money does THAT cost on top of the initial fee?
    ah yes, the online promotion game!

a skill in itself!

it can cost, a little or a lot.

time, and or money.

it can be done at 'no' financial cost - but that of course will cost time - which we all know IS money(!), and skill - which spending TIME (and possibly MONEY, of course) can be had and upgraded.

it's the online promo biz!

get hopped up about that too!

You really can make money online Wendy...

17. MyFreedom

MyFreedom New Member

I also am a member of Ezy Cash Gifts. I didn't realize that Ezy Cash Gifts gave you a warning before one of your downline members upgraded! Thanks for the info.

18. TJamMoneyMan

MyFreedom: I also am a member of Ezy Cash Gifts. I didn't realize that Ezy Cash Gifts gave you a warning before one of your downline members upgraded! Thanks for the info.
    Hi Jenny,
    I am not sure about an actual 'warning' though that's what I first believed.
    BUT,
    you will know when your members are about to upgrade since you'll get the gift and you have to verify - that much is certain.

I'll check into that 'warning' stuff asap!

good luck Jenny...

19. lilmama0500

lilmama0500 New Member

How long has this program been active? I recently joined the 10 k matrix program and am HIGHLY dissappointed! I promoted and nearly 200 people clicked on my link but supposidly not one person joined and not 1 affiliate was gained by me and no comissions, so Im being EXTRA careful about whom I trust now. Julsey seemed so nice and honest, but when I started questioning the program and why I have not recieved any affiliates either by my own promoting or by the "spillover" 10 k claims they offer, all communication stopped, sadly 10 k seems like yet another scam and I have removed all my promo articles and hope my articles did not lead to anyone else getting scammed, Id feel horrible if they did