EZY CASH GIFTS

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by bigmoneyPRO, Nov 30, 2008.

1. lilmama0500

lilmama0500 New Member

Well I joined, hopefully this works out cause Im sick of getting ripped off, Im a single mom of 2 college student and I work, Just looking for a little extra money monthly to help make ends meet

2. lilmama0500

lilmama0500 New Member

Uhm, I joined and paid 4 days ago sent an email to admin but my payment still has not been confirmed, what is going on? have not gotten a reply from admin either, things are starting to smell a bit fishy here!

3. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Well-Known Member

lilmama0500: Uhm, I joined and paid 4 days ago sent an email to admin but my payment still has not been confirmed, what is going on? have not gotten a reply from admin either, things are starting to smell a bit fishy here!
    Sorry for the fishy smell Wendy!

I am having problems getting online.
    Hopefully I'll be online more regularly soon.

I just now confirmed your payment.

I wish there was an automatic payment confirmation setup but alas, no!

I'll just have to solve this online problem of mine asap.
    I'll send you a personal email when I am getting online more regularly.

Don't worry, EzyCashGifts IS alive and well!

lilmama0500: Well I joined, hopefully this works out cause Im sick of getting ripped off, Im a single mom of 2 college student and I work, Just looking for a little extra money monthly to help make ends meet
    Yes Wendy, I think you'll like this Cash Gifting plan.
    There is much to learn about online promotion, and you'll simply have to take your time and learn the game.
    THEN you'll make money more regularly.
    There's really no secret that will get you there any faster.

You can try to promote some other plans as well if you like, but it IS a good idea to limit the programs you are promoting, at least for now, as you learn the online promotion game.

I am dealing with the online problems I mentioned, and may soon be online at least a few days each week or so.
    Then I should be able to help you a bit.

Good luck Wendy!

4. lilmama0500

lilmama0500 New Member

Thank you for approving my paymeny. I joined so now what do I do to make the money? I tried to PM you, but dont know how that works here. Thanks

5. TJamMoneyMan

This is all a learning process.
    You'll have to be patient and simly learn the online promotional game.

Here at WAHF I believe u simply click on the 'envelope' icon next to the person's name to PM, but I'll leave it to you to find out, since your own effort will be your number one tool to use in making money online.

For now, check out GWEN JONES' sites - google her name, she has quite a few, and offers free solo ad, and other ad credits for new members, and members of certain other programs like MAMMOTH LIST.
    I believe one is called THE LIST BUILDER, and ther are about 3 others.

Solo ads seem to be a very good way to get your site viewed, without spending a lot of TIME.
    They will cost you MONEY though, but you'll have to make a value judgement on that.

For me TIME is waaay more valuable than money.
    I just look for the most effective and inexpensive solo ad deals.
    Others choose to hassle with Safelists, Traffic Exchanges and other 'free' ad resources.
    I don't have 3 to 4 hours each day to fool around with such nonsense.
    But to each his own.

I can't get to my computer right now, so I have to go by memory.
    There are other solo ad resources, but I can't remember them at the moment...

good luck,
    tjmm

6. newcash101

newcash101 New Member

It seems pretty good. There are people who just can't afford the higher level programs but I am having an hard time setting up my Alertpay account.

7. lilmama0500

lilmama0500 New Member

To TJamMoneyMan: Sorry for the fishy smell Wendy!

I am having problems getting online.
    Hopefully I'll be online more regularly soon.

I just now confirmed your payment.

I wish there was an automatic payment confirmation setup but alas, no!

I'll just have to solve this online problem of mine asap.
    I'll send you a personal email when I am getting online more regularly
    I understand you may be having some difficulties with your internet but Im curiouse as to wether or not this issue will affect commisions I may get? If you had to approve my payment manually, do my payments, from those who join under me, have to go through you too? Also, how do I find out if anyone has checked out my link? The members page does not have a traffic counter or anything, so i have no clue wether or not i am recieving traffic to my link? Thank you

8. lilmama0500

lilmama0500 New Member

So I dont mean to be rude, but does your lack of reply indicate that maybe this could be fishy after all? Its been almost 2 weeks since you were last here? Other posts have only been a few days apart

9. jgiesbrecht

jgiesbrecht New Member

This program is a gifting program. Regardless of what anyone tells you, gifting is illegal. I would stay away from this one.

10. TJamMoneyMan

newcash101: It seems pretty good. There are people who just can't afford the higher level programs but I am having an hard time setting up my Alertpay account.
    Yes, this plan is inexpensive to begin, the website explains the different levels, and as I have pointed out, the lower level gifts will pay for your upgrades.

ALERT PAY however is it's own issue, not a problem of EZYCASHGIFTS.
    But, EzyCashGifts sats they offer about 9 different pay processors to use, so that gives you at least 8 other options to consider while you go thruough the Alert Pay setup steps.
    I never had any problems with Alert Pay but they may be using some upgraded verification system, I don't know.

As copied from the website, these are the pay processors you can use with EzyCashGifts:
    Paypal (www.paypal.com),
    SafePaySolutions (www.safepaysolutions.com),
    SolidTrustPay (www.solidtrustpay.com),
    MoneyBookers (www.moneybookers.com),
    StrictPay (www.strictpay.com),
    LibertyReserve (www.libertyreserve.com),
    WebMoney (www.wmtransfer.com),
    PerfectMoney (www.perfectmoney.com),
    EcuMoney (www.ecumoney.com)

The website sez there are 9 pay processors to use, but MY math tells me that this list, plus ALERT PAY, means there are any or all of 10 pay processors to choose from!

lilmama0500: So I dont mean to be rude, but does your lack of reply indicate that maybe this could be fishy after all? Its been almost 2 weeks since you were last here? Other posts have only been a few days apart
    My lack of (timely) reply, means, like I have been saying, there are issues with my ability to get online as easily as I like.
    Hopefully, I'll solve that particular problem soon.
    Then I'll get back to promoting ECG on a more 'full time' basis.

lilmama0500: I understand you may be having some difficulties with your internet but Im curiouse as to wether or not this issue will affect commisions I may get? If you had to approve my payment manually, do my payments, from those who join under me, have to go through you too?
    My online status has nothing to do with your account whatsoever.
    You have to verify the commissions you get at your own ECG website.
    Your payments/gifts do NOT go through me in anyway.
    There are no admin fees or admin personnel to deal with.
    This is all a relationship with YOU and YOUR REFERRALS.

You will be notified by email when you get a referral, and your pay processor should notify you by email when your referral sends you a payment.

lilmama0500: Also, how do I find out if anyone has checked out my link? The members page does not have a traffic counter or anything, so i have no clue wether or not i am recieving traffic to my link? Thank you
    There are ways to do this, but not from the ECG website as far as I know:
    You can use a ROTATOR at TMPR which will give you that type of
    information if you use that rotator to promote your link.
    (My link is not available right now, and this is a FREE rotator. I'll send you my link asap, but you can google TMPR and find out about it.)

You can also get your own website, and put all sorts of traffic monitoring tools on it, and promote your ECG link from your website.

And many types of online promo tools will provide the same type of info for you as you use the related website/tool.

There are many things to learn like this in oline promotion.
    For now though, I'd suggest you simply promote the HELL out of your referral link.
    Your referrals will indicate your progress.
    BUT your gift PAYMENTS which is all that really matters, well that's all that's REALLY important now isn't it?!?

jgiesbrecht: This program is a gifting program. Regardless of what anyone tells you, gifting is illegal.
    So is jaywalking...

jgiesbrecht: ...gifting is illegal. I would stay away from this one.
    This gifting plan offers a specific group of products for each gift level.
    That alone, the fact that there is indeed a 'product' involved, means it's not a pyramid scheme - along with the fact that there's no pyramid structure!

I have been asking for anyone to show any proof of anyone actually convicted of the 'crime' of cash gifting, (where there is ALSO a product involved, making it NOT really cash gifting) - and nothing else, like a pyramid or other scam going on.

No takers so far...

11. lilmama0500

lilmama0500 New Member

Well, Ive been in this program for about three weeks now and have not recieved ONE SINGLE cash gift even though Ive been promoting it like crazy, things are starting to smell fishy again, and its very irritating!

12. TJamMoneyMan

There's no fishy smell here Wendy.
    You will just have to be patient and learn how to promote online.
    Don't believe the hype, regardless of the plan.
    They all take time and skill.

I saw where you posted that you were looking for extra money by mid-June (!), and you were using your online promotional efforts to achieve this goal.
    For a newbie, this is simply unrealistic.

And I saw where you were frustrated with a different plan, because you got no results from the 200 people who visited your site.
    You will need to get THOUSANDS of folx EACH DAY to visit your site.
    And then there is the issue of QUALITY of visitors - many folx won't even be looking at your web page, much less seriously considering your offer.

You will have to learn this biz, and how to get HIGH QUALITY traffic to your site.

But EzyCashGifts is quite legitimate, despite your frequent complaints of 'fishy smell'.

I suggest you give this all some TIME and learn how to promote online.

There are many people and groups that will help you to do this, and I can offer you some help, though I am not always online at the moment.

I see that you are with $10 Matrix.
    The things you learn with that group will help you to promote ECG as well.
    Generally speaking, all these sites work the same way - get high quality traffic to your site. LOTS of it, and often.

Like I said, give it TIME.
    Gifting, despite what detractors may say, is one of the easiest and quickest ways to get money online.

Thinking you will make a lot of money online QUICKLY, is one of the quickest ways to become disillusioned and frustrated.

good luck Wendy...

13. lilmama0500

lilmama0500 New Member

I fecieved an email today saying I had one referral, but when I checked, there was no gift, whats that about? Thanks

14. lilmama0500

lilmama0500 New Member

TJamMoneyMan: Like I said, give it TIME.
    Gifting, despite what detractors may say, is one of the easiest and quickest ways to get money online.

Thinking you will make a lot of money online QUICKLY, is one of the quickest ways to become disillusioned and frustrated.
    Kind of sounds like a contradictory staztement to me?

15. TJamMoneyMan

lilmama0500: I fecieved an email today saying I had one referral, but when I checked, there was no gift, whats that about? Thanks
    It's good you are getting referrals from your promo efforts, so keep up the good work.

A referral has to decide to send you a gift however which is another story!
    But don't feel frustrated, or impatient.
    Members WILL send you a gift, but of course, they have to be a referral first.
    It's only $5 to start, so it's not a big cost.
    And the other levels will pay for themselves, from the gifts they receive.
    Once they understand that, I think they will see the wisdom of ECG.

You can try contacting them, and let them know just how easily $5 starts a money earning process that pays for itself, or just let them continue, hopefully, to review the site.

As incentive, you can as I sometimes do, offer them something for FREE, such as an eproduct, or price waiver into another online program - which can help you to make money in that other plan as well.

But, you never know what will work with some folx!
    They may feel like you are pressuring them, so it's a choice you have to make.

lilmama0500: TJamMoneyMan:
    Like I said, give it TIME.

Kind of sounds like a contradictory staztement to me?
    I don't see the contradiction Wendy.

All things take time.
    Some things are quicker than others.

good luck to you, and just keep on promoting, you'll get results, don't worry!

16. therightmethod

therightmethod New Member

Tjam,
    I written to EZY several time now to get my original username and password. I want to get started. I guess when I checked it out a few months ago, I must have signed up and forgot my user name and password and now I tried to sign up and get going but they say my info is already in their system. I would like to sign up under you if possible. Please get back to me with any advice.
    Darlene

17. TJamMoneyMan

It looks like you signed up under user name darlene.
    I recognized your name and email - [email protected]

Unless this is just a coincidence!

Anyway, feel free to PM here at the WAHF, or send me a message at EzyCashGifts.com

(sorry, but I just now noticed this response - I think I was not actually subscribed to this thread!)

good luck with ECG!

18. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan: MyFreedom:
    I also am a member of Ezy Cash Gifts. I didn't realize that Ezy Cash Gifts gave you a warning before one of your downline members upgraded! Thanks for the info.
    Hi Jenny,
    I am not sure about an actual 'warning' though that's what I first believed.
    BUT,
    you will know when your members are about to upgrade since you'll get the gift and you have to verify - that much is certain.

I'll check into that 'warning' stuff asap!
    I guess you DO get a 'warning', so you can do a timely upgrade as necessary.

From the ECG website:

Every member begins on "level 1" and receives payments of $5 from direct referrals. If a 'direct referral' is going to upgrade to membership "level 2", please notify your 'direct sponsor' that you intend to do so. This will allow your 'sponsor' to upgrade and receive your gift

Since each gift level works this way, you'll know when you need to upgrade.
    A 'warning', if you will...

19. 4earthonline

4earthonline New Member

TjamMoneyMan,

hey Can I talk to you on the phone. I have something that may be right up you alley but I don' want to post my number so you can email me and I will reply to your email with my phone number. 2 min no bs straight talk.
    Bryan
    [email protected]

20. TJamMoneyMan

You can PM me if you like Bryan...