EZY CASH GIFTS

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by bigmoneyPRO, Nov 30, 2008.

1. greenion

greenion New Member

Hey, TJamMoneyMan.

I am fairly new to this forum. I was wondering if you were still promoting EZY Cash Gifts? And the other question that I had regarding ECG is this, do you know who the owner is?

Often times, most newbies join these gifting programs/opportunities (or any online business or income opportunity for that matter) without knowing who the owner is, or what type of reputation/credibility the guy (or gal) has.

The other thing that I wanted to mention was that I see through perusing this section of the WAHF forum, that you do your best to help out others. If I was to join a program here, it would be under you, because of that quality that many lack, mentorship.

So, lastly I would like to know, in respect of your time, when could I, too, PM you for more information on the ECG program or any others that you yourself are promoting; and any others that are worth mentioning?

Thanks, ahead of time for reading and responding back to this post.

Note: Being known in here as the go-to-guy must be demanding on your time and energy, huh? I hope that the people that you have helped here, appreciate what you are doing for them. To a Successful, 2010.

2. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Well-Known Member

greenion: Often times, most newbies join these gifting programs/opportunities (or any online business or income opportunity for that matter) without knowing who the owner is, or what type of reputation/credibility the guy (or gal) has.
    True!
    I didn't investigate the owner myself.
    It's a good idea generally speaking, but not always practical.
    You can get info on websites'owners at whois.com

It's best to make sure you understand the plan b4 u buy in.
    And check some folx's experiences in forums.

Otherwise, just be careful as you venture forth into new territory.
    Then you'll have experiences of your own to offer.

greenion: Note: Being known in here as the go-to-guy must be demanding on your time and energy, huh? I hope that the people that you have helped here, appreciate what you are doing for them.
    Aw, shucks!
    Axually I'm just a reg, 'just over newbie' marketer, trying to share and learn.

Helping some, annoying most!

greenion: when could I, too, PM you for more information on the ECG program or any others that you yourself are promoting
    anytime is good!

3. TJamMoneyMan

Seth: is this a 1 up $5 gifting program or 2up ?
    ECG is neither.
    You only receive payments from YOUR direct referrals.

Their is no pyramid structure at ECG.
    Neither is it 1 up or 2 up .

ECG only involves YOU and your own DIRECT referrals.

FreeCashMan: Seems, like $5 is just the lure.
    There is no 'lure'.
    $5 is the ONLY payment you will ever have to make from your own pocket.

You can NOT EVEN BENEFIT from 'upgrading', unless one of your own direct referrals is ready to upgrade.
    You will get a 'warning' that he is getting ready to do so, and then you can upgrade.

You then simply use the gifts you have already received to pay for an upgrade.

BeInProfitMode: In a way, I think it is kind of a lure. Not to say that you couldn't make money just sticking at the $5 level. They are definitely counting on people upgrading to the higher levels.
    Again, 'they' are not trying to lure you into paying more money, upgrading or whatever.

'They', benefit in no way from people upgrading.
    There is no admin to pay, and no one shares your gift payment/ upgrade.

Your upgrade goes ONLY to your sponsor - this as you receive an upgrade payment from your referalee.

myonlykey: I just became a member the five bucks was easy to do any sugestions on how to get out the word
    Check out folx's links for advertising opportunities.
    Contact your ECG sponsor.
    PM me if you like.

Edit your own signature links so you can share your resources with others.

Good luck!

BeInProfitMode: anyone that is successful at the lower level would be crazy not to reinvest that money into upgrading and getting higher gifts.
    Certainly!
    It only takes TWO gifts to pay for the next level!

BUT you don't even have to 'reinvest' until your member is ready to upgrade.

Then, you will be using the gift payments you have already received, to upgrade.

ECG is not pyramid structured.

You only have to pay $5 of your own money.

Good luck 2 all!

4. quatrostream

quatrostream New Member

Seems smart but still MLM any way[​IMG]

5. TJamMoneyMan

quatrostream: Seems smart but still MLM any way
    You haven't a clue as to what an MLM is do you?

6. ZriiProsper

ZriiProsper New Member

I admire TJ's efforts at being part of the forum. The big question is how succesful are you with cash gifting?

Like bottom line? I make a lot of calls across the country with my business and I run into a lot of folks who are doing this but not actually getting anything I suppose mlm is not for everyone but it seems like there's a ton of work in gifting and a lot of it seems directed to the uninformed. Not attacking you TJ - I'm just saying that I have a lot of stay at home moms who are spending money and they don't even understand what they have to do or how to even go about it.

7. TJamMoneyMan

ZriiProsper: I suppose mlm is not for everyone but it seems like there's a ton of work in gifting
    Again, anyone who thinks this is an mlm, doesn't know what they are talking about.

'Gifting' in general, and MLM's are pyramid structured, which accounts for huge earnings.
    Huge illegal earnings, I might add.

There is NO money to be spent with EzyCashGifts, other than the original $5 layout.
    I don't know what your 'work at home moms' are spending their money on, but it certainly should NOT be ECG.
    There's no reason to.

Otherwise, like any other online opp.
    It will take effort and skill.
    It is also a learning process.
    You will NOT be successful with ECG or anything else overnight.
    (duh!)

8. ZriiProsper

ZriiProsper New Member

I guess it must be other gifting programs than yours that have people adding in more money to access the higher paying levels later on.

The instance that I was talking about had to do with this stay at home mom who signed on to a website affiliate scam where she paid $49.99 to start up - then was upsold $19.99 for a premium website and didn't even know what she was supposed to do to get paid. There are a lot of gullible people out there and some others prey on them and I think that's just wrong.

9. TJamMoneyMan

ZriiProsper: I guess it must be other gifting programs than yours that have people adding in more money to access the higher paying levels later on.
    Yeah, most gifting plans will have you doing that.

ZriiProsper: The instance that I was talking about had to do with this stay at home mom who signed on to a website affiliate scam where she paid $49.99 to start up - then was upsold $19.99 for a premium website and didn't even know what she was supposed to do to get paid.
    I wish she'd start a thread here about that plan.

She'd not only be helping others, but learning more about the game. That would get her SOME compensation for her loss.

Oh well!

10. ZriiProsper

ZriiProsper New Member

lilmama0500: I have been asking for anyone to show any proof of anyone actually convicted of the 'crime' of cash gifting, (where there is ALSO a product involved, making it NOT really cash gifting) - and nothing else, like a pyramid or other scam going on.

No takers so far...

Court cases against cash gifting

For those that are too lazy to click:

"People vs. Sanchez, the court found that not only those who start cash gifting clubs, but also those who promote them, are lottery operators under the law. This case was a result of an investigation into the gifting group Friends Helping Friends."

"In 2002 and 2003, more than twenty women belonging to the Sacramento-based cash gifting club Women Helping Women were arrested and charged under the endless chain statute. Rather than face imprisonment, all pled guilty and were sentenced to a significant amount of community service and fines, in some instances up to $150,000."

"In December 2004, Kentucky Attorney General George Stumbo announced that an ongoing investigation of a gifting program called Elite Activity revealed that it met all the elements necessary to prove an illegal pyramid, although the program's promoters claimed that it was a legitimate gifting club under IRS tax laws.
    Elite Activity was also shut down in Mississippi, Tennessee, Arkansas, South Dakota, and in Texas, where Elite Activity's founder, Harry Dockstader, was sentenced to two years in prison and fined $10,000."

Virginia: "Accordingly, it is my opinion that every person who participates in the "gifting program" by paying $2,000, with the expectation of advancing and ultimately receiving $16,000, is guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor for operating a pyramid promotional scheme, in violation of ?§ 18.2-239."

Whether it's $5 or $2,000 won't really matter in the end.If you're prosecuted.

As you can see TJ, I am a taker that you are participating in a scam that suckers untold thousands every year.

11. TJamMoneyMan

ZriiProsper: As you can see TJ, I am a taker that you are participating in a scam that suckers untold thousands every year.
    Sorry ZriiProsper.

You still don't know what you are talking about.

Those cases are old news and refer to PYRAMIDS.

You can't even define what 'cash gifting' is can you?

You won't find a law against cash gifting.
    You will find laws that pertain to pyramids.

EzyCashGifts is NOT a pyramid.

Do your research before making statements that reflect your ignorance of the facts.
    Look at the website.
    Ask questions.

Do your own RESEARCH.

And read carefully:
    ZriiProsper: Virginia: "Accordingly, it is my opinion that every person who participates in the "gifting program" by paying $2,000, with the expectation of advancing and ultimately receiving $16,000, is guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor for operating a pyramid promotional scheme, in violation of ?§ 18.2-239."
    ZriiProsper: "In December 2004, Kentucky Attorney General George Stumbo announced that an ongoing investigation of a gifting program called Elite Activity revealed that it met all the elements necessary to prove an illegal pyramid..."
    So for those who didn't get it the first time, I repeat my challenge:
    TJamMoneyMan: I have been asking for anyone to show any proof of anyone actually convicted of the 'crime' of cash gifting, (where there is ALSO a product involved, making it NOT really cash gifting) - and nothing else, like a pyramid or other scam going on.

12. ZriiProsper

ZriiProsper New Member

Mr. Hamilton, you're still ducking and running for cover. Every one of those law suits say gifting. GIFTING, GIFTING, GIFTING... call it what you want, but it's illegal.

Read the one from the state of Virginia, plain and simple... if you join one thinking you'll get more money than you put in by recruiting others to come into it then it is a pyramid whether you call it gifting or not.

Could you please show me how there is a difference between "The airplane game" and your cash gifting scam? I'm asking you to explain the difference and so far you've been unable to do so.

13. TJamMoneyMan

ZriiProsper: Every one of those law suits say gifting. GIFTING, GIFTING, GIFTING... call it what you want, but it's illegal
    READ my man!
    READ!!
    Especially the case in Virginia.

Each case you mention refers to PYRAMIDS!!

If gifting is illegal, show me a law that says CASH GIFTING is illegal.

You will only come up with Pyramid Scheme cases.

Do you really think you are the first one to reference the Cash Gifting Watchdog site?

ZriiProsper: if you join one thinking you'll get more money than you put in by recruiting others to come into it then it is a pyramid
    You clearly have no idea what makes a pyramid a pyramid!

ZriiProsper: "The airplane game" and your cash gifting scam?
    First stop referring to my site as a scam.

Then YOU define what 'the airplane game' is.

THEN, review the EzyCashGifts site and show where they are the same.

There is no question about ECG I will not answer to the best of my ability.

But you are just recycling the same ALREADY ANSWERED questions.

If you want an answer to your redundancy first DEFINE what cash gifting is, as I have already asked you.
    And you will have to reference your definition since CG is such an illegal entity.
    And, SHOW ME THE LAW that refers specifically to CG and NOT pyramids.

14. ZriiProsper

ZriiProsper New Member

Ok, obviously you're not getting it. Cash gifting is a pyramid, a money scheme. Whether it is called a "pyramid" is mere semantics.

The airplane game happened back in the 60s. People would get together and everyone would buy a "seat on this make-believe airplane". They would take that money and pass it up front to the "Flight attendant" who would move up to a new "airplane" with that "cash gift" from the other people.

As the people who had been in longer recruited more gift givers, they moved up levels. The money amounts increased at every level. Until eventually, you got a lot of money once you did a few of these cycles of money exchanging or "gifting" in your case.

What your program is, is no different than that except it's done on computer and not done in living rooms or hotel meeting rooms like it was done back in the 1960s. It is the EXACT same money scheme.

Can't you see that? Show me how it is not the same.

15. TJamMoneyMan

ZriiProsper: Whether it is called a "pyramid" is mere semantics.
    A pyramid refers to a specific structure.
    It is NOT semantics.

It may or may NOT be illegal.
    Most corporations are pyramid structured, with a CEO, at the top, and various LEVELS beneath who are NOT equal to the CEO in authority or income.
    They are legal because income is based on work/job PRODUCTION value, not RECRUITING.

You get the same paycheck each month, regardless of how many people are beneath you.

This legal pyramid structure (a CORPORATION) stays alive by selling products to END USERS.
    Not 'distributors' who MUST recruit more distributors in order to get paid.

An illegal recruiting based pyramid involves ONE person at the top who recruits a specific number under him, who also each need to recruit the same number under him.

Each person in the pyramid gets a percentage of those underneath.

Any pyramid can expand geometrically into huge numbers if there is no end to it..

THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE is small at the top - ONE person on the top feeding off the LARGE base of PEOPLE below. Those below pay residuals to those above. They must also recruit more people who must pay residuals to those above. And those recruits have to do the same thing.

A 1 x 3 pyramid for example, expands exponentially by 3's, (starting with 1 and multiplying each product by 3): 1,3,9,27,81 etc.
    If you are intelligent enough to do the math you will see that quickly there are more people needed than are available in the USA, any other country or planet earth.

Larger than 3, (\like multiples of 5 for ex. would be expand: 1,5,25,125,625 etc. and 'blow up' even faster of course.

Eventually it will collapse because there is a limited number of PEOPLE on earth, after all.
    More specifically, in product based mlm/pyramids, market saturation occurs long before you run out of people.

NONE of this is the case with EzyCashGifts.

Even though you think this is the case, you are simply thinking WRONG.

In ECG you only recruit your own people.

Any person can earn more than ANYONE by simply recruiting more people than another person.
    How much money a person earns is dependent ONLY upon how many people that particular person recruits, and how much those referrals pay their sponsor.

YOU are the one who "can't see that".

ZriiProsper: As the people who had been in longer recruited more gift givers, they moved up levels.
    This is NOT the case with ECG.
    No matter how many people you recruit, you do NOT move up any levels.

You are on the exact same level as your referrals.
    If they refer more people than you, they will make more money, but ONLY if those people pay more than your particular line (that's a LINE, not pyramid) of referrals.
    And EACH ONE OF YOUR REFERRALS, is on the exact same level as each other.

NO ONE gets ANY 'residuals' from anyone else.

ZriiProsper: Until eventually, you got a lot of money once you did a few of these cycles of money exchanging or "gifting" in your case.

This is NOT the case with ECG.
    There is something wrong with your ability to comprehend this structure.
    You can't get it.
    All cash gifting plans are not pyramid structured.

This question has now been answered for the last time.

If you can't understand it.
    Get over it and go sell your dubious 'nutrition products'.
    (Zrii - a product based mlm/pyramid scheme/scam)

For goodness sakes.
    Your mind is stuck in neutral on this.
    You are spinning your wheels!

16. ZriiProsper

ZriiProsper New Member

TJ, we will just have to agree to disagree.

17. TJamMoneyMan

ZriiProsper: TJ, we will just have to agree to disagree.
    That's your misguided perspective.

I gave you correct answers.
    You can hold on to your incorrect views if you like.

18. RicnDenver

RicnDenver New Member

Ive looked into that ezy cash gifting, but what scares me is that Ive emailed them with NO response, theres NO contact phone, no mailing addy nothing other than email which they never reply.
    If someone here is honestly in it, please contact me

19. TJamMoneyMan

On the home page there is a 'contact us' menu tab.
    Did you try that?

Admin is a bit slow.

Just FYI: you pay NOTHING to admin.

You pay NO ONE but your direct sponsor.

What you get with EzyCashGifts is the automatic website, with the all marketing tools etc. included.
    Everything you get is right there on the site.
    There's really nothing else to it.

EzyCashGifts is a relationship with you and your sponsor.
    Your sponsor is motivated to help you, since that is the only way he/she will benefit financially.

When I started out, for example, I accidentally paid my sponsor $5 TWICE!
    I was flipping out for a spell, thinking I was getting ripped off.
    But I just contacted my sponsor and he refunded one of the payments.

What would he have gotten by keeping the extra $5?
    I would have just gotten pissed and quit, assuring him no more gifts from me!

Admin service sux yes, but you get what you pay for!

On the plus side, there is absolutely NOTHING for admin to do!

They (he, she, it) will get back 2u eventually though I have found.
    They are motivated to have you as a satisfied member becuz they advertise their other offers, unobtrusively, on the website.

There's really no rip-off going on!

What was your question?

20. davidgarcia1286

davidgarcia1286 New Member

I did cashgifting for 6 years way before it came online. Back then you didn't get a website like today. Then of course all these online marketers saw a window of opportunity to make a huge pile of cash and a handfull did just that.

Promising all their secrets and yada yada. Well as you may have guessed after sending their money. POOF their nice sponsor joined the witness relocation program!

Before it came online EVERYONE knew what you got and what you needed. Once it came online it was a frenzy of who had the best system, secrets, bonuses.

Gifting works I know from years of doing it. However I would not recomend anyone joining without 1st trully understanding what you need to do to be successful. There is a ton of competition out there folks so know what your getting into.

Don't join anything until you have a marketing paln in place or you'll just be sitting there spinning your tires.