EZY CASH GIFTS

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by bigmoneyPRO, Nov 30, 2008.

1. mmilner

mmilner New Member

Hello tj I am interested in more info and would like to join under you. How can i contact you before signing up didnt want to post my ph # thank you.

2. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Well-Known Member

davidgarcia1286: after sending their money. POOF their nice sponsor joined the witness relocation program!
    LOL!!

I will say that EzyCashGifts is not like other PYRAMID, and ONE-UP gifting systems, because it is in fact NEITHER!

You won't make the TONS of money those gifting schemes promise, but you won't be getting ripped off, or ripping anyone else off either.
    You also won't have to worry about ducking the local DA!
    That's because ECG is NOT a Pyramid, or One-Up scheme.

(So there's no need for getting into WITNESS RELOCATION either !!!)

It really does ONLY cost you $5!

But while it's good to have a marketing plan, it's imperative that you understand what you are marketing as well.

ECG is a great way to LEARN how to market and there really is NO WAY you will get ripped off.

You ONLY pay $5!
    That's all folx!!!

You can also join for FREE, and learn what ECG is all about before you start marketing.

3. angelarichard25

angelarichard25 New Member

I have subscribe one of this cash program and I am cheated.

4. mmilner

mmilner New Member

mmilner
    Thank you for the info are you still doing ecg? and if so how has it gone for you so far. thanks

5. bells401

bells401 Member

I also am a member of ECG for 2 weeks now and accumulated
    14 referrals in wich 4 upgraded thus far.

I am also a member in 3 other cash-gifting program and doing
    well[​IMG]

If you promote the programs and never give up you will profit[​IMG]

6. davidgarcia2510

davidgarcia2510 New Member

Don't get me wrong there's nothing wrong with gifting, I did it for 6 years myself. Yes as with anything you must market,market,market to see success. There are other must haves to be successful but marketing is one of the most important.

Just make sure your sponsor is going to be there for you if your new to everything because you WILL have questions till you get the hang of everything.

Best of luck to you all!

7. TJamMoneyMan

angelarichard25: I have subscribe one of this cash program and I am cheated.
    Please explain this if you can, I just don't understand what it is you are trying to say here.

8. TJamMoneyMan

mmilner: Hello tj I am interested in more info and would like to join under you. How can i contact you before signing up didnt want to post my ph # thank you.

You can PM me about ECG if you like.

I have a number of other plans at the moment which require NO promoting - in fact that is a hard and fast RULE. NO PROMOTING.

Anyone can PM me if they are interested, but you will have to PM me ASAP!

good luck 2 all!

9. bosco

bosco New Member

TJamMoneyMan: you get the chance, a warning, to upgrade before one of your downline members do.
    Wait a sec T-Jam Money Man...

Are you saying that even though you are not upgraded, if one of your referrals has put in to upgrade to a level higher than you, that they don't let that person do it, until you get an email telling you that they are trying to upgrade over you, thus allowing you to upgrade, with the assurance that you are going to get reimbursed almost immediately?

Am I getting that right?

10. bosco

bosco New Member

TJamMoneyMan: mr127500:
    That being said new legistlation has come down int he past year or two that makes it very hard for these programs to remain active legally, so buyer beware, do your research.

I'd like to see someone support the position that this is so illegal.
    Granted this may be an issue.
    But when you make statements like this, support them.
    Show me what statute makes cash gifting illegal.
    Show me where this is actually being prosecuted.

What 'new legislation came down in the past year or two etc.' that makes CG so illegal now, where it was legal before(?).

In short, before you make such statements, do YOUR research!

Hey T-Jam,

I, for one appreciate a heads up like that.

Somehow I doubt you document everything you say to the extent that you are demanding from the rest of us.

11. TJamMoneyMan

bosco: Are you saying that even though you are not upgraded, if one of your referrals has put in to upgrade to a level higher than you, that they don't let that person do it, until you get an email telling you that they are trying to upgrade over you, thus allowing you to upgrade, with the assurance that you are going to get reimbursed almost immediately?

It's been a while since I have had to deal with that kind of situation.
    In fact, I don't think I have EVER had to deal with that kind of situation!

I'll have to do some research to find out for sure how much time you have to upgrade in such a situation.

But for now, I'll tell you that I stay higher than my highest referrals so I don't have to worry about how such a thing.

And since you usually will be getting upgrade payments from your other referrals, you will definitely have money to pay for your next upgrade.
    i.e.
    If you are at the $10 level, and a referral is about to upgrade to the $25 level - BEYOND your current ($10) level, you will DEFINITELY have gotten at least one $5 and one $10 payment.

For sure, you will also have gotten at least one OTHER $10 payment which can MORE THAN pay for YOUR upgrade to the $25 level.

I say MORE THAN pay for your upgrade because, even ONE $10 payment will mean that you actually have gotten $15 from the each referral at the $10 level.
    This is because a $10 payment is an upgrade from the$5 payment you get from each of your entry level referrals.

And just as 'for sure', you should also have gotten several payments of $5 from your other new referrals by the time one of them is ready to upgrade beyond your $10 level.

You may get a hotshot however who wants to upgrade right away, level after level.
    I never have.

Folx will usually upgrade to the $10 level soon, or right away, and then wait until they get some referrals of their own before upgrading further.

It makes little sense to go much further until you start getting your own referrals.
    You won't be getting payments for upgrading beyond your highest referral anyway!

But if someone is ready to upgrade beyond you, however soon, yes, you'll have time to upgrade yourself, and GET THAT PAYMENT!

I just don't know how much time you'll have.

I'll check n2 it.

But I can assure you, this is NOT a problem!

12. TJamMoneyMan

bosco: I, for one appreciate a heads up like that.
    That's not a 'heads up'.
    It's a scare tactic.

bosco: mr127500:
    That being said new legistlation has come down int he past year or two that makes it very hard for these programs to remain active legally, so buyer beware, do your research.
    "New legislation HAS COME DOWN..."
    ?
    So,
    WHAT "new legislation"?
    State, local, federal?

"in the past year or two"?
    So, this has been on the books for 2 years already?

SO, quote the statute!
    It should be that simple.

Sorry, but mr127500's statement here is completely without merit or substance.

If ANYONE should "do their research", it's mr127500, before making such a statement.

bosco: Somehow I doubt you document everything you say to the extent that you are demanding from the rest of us.
    You can bet that I will NOT claim something is illegal, without citing the statute, and/or court case/precedent.

Otherwise it's just an ignorant statement.
    Rumor.

13. bosco

bosco New Member

TJamMoneyMan: SO, quote the statute!
    It should be that simple.

Sorry, but mr127500's statement here is completely without merit or substance.

If ANYONE should "do their research", it's mr127500, before making such a statement.

bosco:
    Somehow I doubt you document everything you say to the extent that you are demanding from the rest of us.

You can bet that I will NOT claim something is illegal, without citing the statute, and/or court case/precedent.

Otherwise it's just an ignorant statement.
    Rumor.
    ==========================

Fair enough!

14. berna

berna Guest

I've read the many comments about Gifting, both pro and con. I joined a Gifting program and very happy with it. It cost a one-time $10 and only 5 people to pay you $10 and your job is done. When they gift you the $10x5people = $50, you gift the next person on your free website $20 and keep the $30, which promotes you to level 2, which is $500, you gift $40 to the next person and that promotes you to the 3rd level, which is $5,000 and it goes up to the 8th level, incredible money. $10 out-of-pocket and 5 people-that's it. We have conference calls every night, so we have great communication and readily available to help you. You can be in as many Gifting programs as you like, and if you have an interest, you can PM me for more information. The way I see it, with the recession bringing so many people down, Gifting is a way to help them financially and allow them to help others.

15. TJamMoneyMan

berna

so, what site is that?

and, why not start a thread here at WAHF about it?

16. jbpatlanta

jbpatlanta New Member

This all seems kinda iffy to me, too.

What is the difference between this and a pyramid scheme.

JBP

17. TJamMoneyMan

jbpatlanta: What is the difference between this and a pyramid scheme.
    Simple, it's NOT a pyramid.

It's also not an MLM (which IS a pyramid scheme, though few will admit that).

All this is thoroughly explained here in this thread.

Please take a look, and I'll explain any question you may have.

18. mmilner

mmilner New Member

berna
    hello I havent been on this site for a while and I was wondering are you still in this particular gifting program?
    thanks
    Marilyn

19. TJamMoneyMan

yep!

doing well too!!

20. daygemini

daygemini New Member

TJamMoneyMan
    Is cash gifting a good way to make some quick money online?I've often considered it but I need some feedback from someone who is actually doing it.How soon can you start making money from it?Is it really illegal?