Facebook Fan Pages

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by Barb Thornback, Mar 12, 2010.

1. I have created a few Facebook Fan Pages now, some for my websites and others for CPA marketing.

Most of them are doing really well and steadily gaining Fans. [​IMG]

I was wondering if others here have created any Fan pages and if they are working for them.
  2. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

How are you promoting them? That's the key to getting attention to you fan pages.

Congrates on successful marketing.
  3. I purchased a few Facebook Fanpage reports written by Imran Naseem and use all the guidelines from those to generate traffic. I love Imran's reports and would recommend them to everyone.[​IMG]

Apart from that information, I have the fanpage widget on one of my sites which helps with promotion. I also belong to many related fan pages and promote mine at the same time. I suggest to friends and backlink my fanpages.
  4. PhilMac

PhilMac New Member

I've had some success using Facebook Ads to promote my pages, particularly if your objective is to get someone to become a Fan.

The Ads can include a "Become a Fan" link so it makes it easy for viewers to sign up.

I agree that the fanpage widget is also a great tool.
  5. mattjosh

mattjosh New Member

Many people over at a forum that I frequent made 4 figure days using Facebook fanpages and the FMURL code.
  6. specialfeature

specialfeature New Member

hey I really like the Idea of fanpage seem to be a cool way to get people to know about your product. I would like to know how to do it.If I can get anyhelp would appriciate
  7. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

I am not personally doing it but it looks like it is working for you.

Way to go.

Tal
  8. RICH4NURICHE

RICH4NURICHE New Member

Barb Thornback: I have created a few Facebook Fan Pages now, some for my websites and others for CPA marketing.
    Barb, what did you use to create your facebook fan pages? Glothemes and hubze have teamed a program together for facebook fan pages that just came out.
  9. liber8life

liber8life New Member

i have just created my facebook fan page last january 2010.. so far it lasts until now.. [​IMG]
    i gain fans from it and help my small business grow ..
  10. ryanbiddulph

ryanbiddulph New Member

I haven't created a FB Fan Page yet but am considering it. Most seem to grow their base quickly.
  11. Just an update on my Facebook Fanpages.

Most of them are growing steadily but 1 fanpage
    seems to have gone viral - 10,000 fans added
    in the last 4 days!! [​IMG]
  12. vinnyqua

vinnyqua New Member

I am looking to making a Fan page. I was actually looking into creating one with the html to put my welcome video and a capture form on it. Does anyone have an idea on how to implement that on a Facebook fan page?

Vincenzo Milanese
  13. neonguy528

neonguy528 New Member

I just created a page. However in 6 months on FB, I have seen very little business or inquiries. Mostly politics and midless chit chat. Zero business. But I know you have to have a presence there.
  14. vickyp0106

vickyp0106 New Member

Hi i've just started out and am interested in creating a business page on facebook but could do with some help. I would also like to put a facebook link on my web site but am struggling with that too.

Any help you could throw my way would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
    Vicky
  15. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

neonguy528: I just created a page. However in 6 months on FB, I have seen very little business or inquiries. Mostly politics and midless chit chat. Zero business. But I know you have to have a presence there.
    A fan page is in the works for me, but I would tend to agree with the above, your presence is important.

Presence and credibility and reputation are important. I have created a group that is growing everyday. From there I will move to a fan page.

I know some who have had great success and made a lot of money with a facebook fan page.
  16. Jose Roman

Jose Roman New Member

I'm a member of linkedin.com, they have a few groups that support each other, so basically you post your page and people stop by and like it, and as a common courtesy you do the same, seems to work ok, maybe we should do the same here. Good way to support new pages and also you need 25 likes to get a custom url and ditch the 50 extra numerals you have at the end of the URL when you first set the page up. They also do it with Twitter as well.
  17. RICH4NURICHE

RICH4NURICHE New Member

I set up my fan pages using fanpagengine. There have been changes on FB so now you should look into iFrames. There are free tutorials on setting up your own page and how to market on the net.
  18. Dick Dunlop

Dick Dunlop New Member

I frames came out the day I finished my fan page...and it took me days to get it finished never mind they are giving us a year to get a new one organised...so If you are thinking of doing a new fan page , do it in I frames there are plenty of free tutorials out there
  19. mreese601

mreese601 Member

My Mentor just did a webinar on creating a fan pages to make money with. It's was great! He showed us how to use facebook ads to generate fans. And here is a tip for you now, he say wait until you get 1000 people as your fan and then drop a cpa offer for zip summit. Make sure you building your pages around a niche. But what he is also doing is setting up the people for a product thats on pre order. Sweet ideal.
  20. katereber

katereber New Member

Need some idea on how to create fanpage on facebook..

So shy to ask but i also want to promote my business on facebook..