Facebook Fan Pages

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by Barb Thornback, Mar 12, 2010.

1. esolutionspro

esolutionspro New Member

If you are the official representative of an organization, business, celebrity, or band, you can create a Page.

Only the official representative of an organization, business, celebrity, or band may create a Facebook Page. The Page creator can then add other representatives to help them manage the Page. Each Page admin will be able to update and edit their Pages from their own accounts.
    It's not hard facebook will walk you through as you start.
  2. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

katereber: So shy to ask
    That is what this forum is for. The Question is not yours alone, many are shyer.
    Here is the FB Q&A for pages:
    https://www.facebook.com/help/?page=904
    I started with a fan page for my website before having a personal one.
    You have to use a separate email from your personal site or it argues with you.
    Just do it!
  3. katereber

katereber New Member

Just2EZ: That is what this forum is for. The Question is not yours alone, many are shyer.
    Here is the FB Q&A for pages:
    Hi there,
    Good day to you friend,
    Thank you so much for that information.
    Really appreciate it..
    I hope you can help me more for other queries.

Again, thank you and have a nice day. [​IMG]
  4. davidrussell11

davidrussell11 New Member

If you want to promote your business through facebook fan pages,you have to create that page from some company who deals in fan pages and who can also gives you business through it.I have recently created my fan pages from a company who deals in that and they provided me good business.If you need any help on that i am always here to help you out.
  5. RICH4NURICHE

RICH4NURICHE New Member

You only have to be an official rep if it's a company, organisation, band, etc. You don't have to be official if it's a hobby or your own creation or pass time recreation. You may make a fan page for whatever you fancy. As long as you abide by fan page rules.
  6. Chrissy15

Chrissy15 New Member

I've set up a few FB fan pages around niches I'm getting involved in, so have to start driving traffic to them. Hopefully I will have as much success as Barb above - wow 10,000 fans in 4 days !

Well done.

Chrissy
  7. kmstudio

kmstudio Member

I have a facebook fan page for my art business where I have also combined my squidoo things since they are related to art (they are how-tos). I've played with the idea of creating a seperate fan page specifically for the crafting ideas, and I may still do it. [​IMG] If anyone has any opinions on this, please let me know. I have noticed via google analytics that my how-to page has been doing a good bit better then my regular art page (and i've only had it a week and a half or so), so I'm thinking it would be the same way on facebook.