Facebook

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by happygal, Apr 17, 2009.

1. happygal

happygal Member

Hey all,

Just wanted to let you know I have set up a Facebook page for my survey efforts too. For those of you on Facebook, you can find me there at "The SurveyStar." I'll post surveys (sites and individual ones) as I learn about them there and on twitter.

2. samda

samda Member

Great. The power of social network is very high and soon you will explore it.

3. vikramhjain

vikramhjain Guest

hey just do some hard work you will earn great money.you can also try other method of earning money online

4. doughboy09

doughboy09 New Member

If you arent signed up with cashcrate you may want to because they have a system on facebook which is all point based but it ties into your cashcrate count for every person you get to sign up on facebook with their sister program you get a dollar for. if not already a member i have the link in my signature. once you sign up just go to their forum and it is under general discussion click on that and it is the topic labled 'Get more referrals with our Facebook App!' like 4 down or so. Good luck

5. garygoh

garygoh New Member

Twitter is another great option to consider.

6. happygal

happygal Member

Yes, I tweet as well...

7. oregoncountry

oregoncountry Member

99% of the surveys that are sent to me I don't qualify for. I got one from pinecone today and it seems odd but I qualify for theirs each time I have gotten one. I will go see your website(facebook, twitter)and see if you have any new survey sites I haven't tried. Thank you for helping all of us[​IMG] denise

8. happygal

happygal Member

doughboy09: f you arent signed up with cashcrate you may want to because they have a system on facebook which is all point based but it ties into your cashcrate count for every person you get to sign up on facebook with their sister program you get a dollar for. if not already a member i have the link in my signature. once you sign up just go to their forum and it is under general discussion click on that and it is the topic labled 'Get more referrals with our Facebook App!' like 4 down or so. Good luck
    Somehow I lost track of this thread...but when I went to check on this with cashcrate they had a section very clearly saying that promoting them on facebook would get you banned. Did I miss something?