Financing Coastal Packages

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by success9, Feb 11, 2007.

1. success9

success9 New Member

Hello,

Does Coastal Vacations have a bank for financing the packages? If not, why? I can afford to sign up with Coastals but many can't and it would be nice to come in at $0 down for say $50 or so a month, depending on the package. Thanks
    Dave
  2. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Dave,
    some teams do offer financing but it really is up to the director to do that. I look at it like this. If a person has the personality to do this business then they will find a way to come up with the money. It's not for everybody and if a person doesn't have the money to get started then they should sit down and look at their options. I would guess that most of the teams that offer financing to new members don't actually give them a trave package until they have generated several sales or atleast until they have covered the wholesale cost of the package which would mean that they have made their director no profit which kinda defeats the purpose of being in Coastal Vacations. I know that sounds kinda insensitive to those who would love to be in Coastal but can't afford it but I want to have motivated people on my team and if they aren't motivated enough to find a way to get the money then I probably wouldn't want them on my team anyway. Not because they aren't great people but because they lacked the self determination and drive to be successful in this business and you MUST have BOTH of those things to be successful in this business.
  3. iworkinmyboxers

iworkinmyboxers New Member

What I used to do with my team is break the $1295 into 3 payments of $433 and of course after the last payment is made the member receives the package.....I agree with HSimpson though, a person who is driven to absolutely find a way to come up with the $$ has the determination to succeed with this program.
    I do offer another travel program though that ANYONE can afford....its $119.95 to get started and the comp plan offers a massive residual income stream....just check out my signature for details.

S
  4. roger

roger New Member

Hi Success9,
    As you probably know the reason Coastal doesn't have "a bank for financing the packages" is because we are all independent busines owners and, effectively, we are "the bank". Coastal Vacations is a travel association made up of entrepreneurs. Most Directors will accept a payment plan but it obviously has to work for both parties.

I've found that a little down payment = a little commitment.
    To echo what my colleagues are saying there is always a way to find the money if you really want it bad enough, and if you really want it bad enough that will determine your success.

I can show you 30 ways to get started, mostly without using your own money. I'm sure you've heard of OPM (other people's money) and I believe that is the best way to get going because it allows the most flexibility.

[​IMG]

Roger
  5. JNS Travel

JNS Travel New Member

Hi Success9,

Coastal's fax on demand has a 90 day same as cash program.
    I agree with Roger, there are several options to finding the cash. You work out installment plan on your own.

Joe
  6. jlDunn

jlDunn New Member

Hi Dave,
    Some have a financing group, CSG (Coastal Synergy Group) does. They deal with AG Financing, they also post other financial insitutions on their website for people to look at, such as citifinancial.com and a couple of others. Most directors offer interest free payment plans over a couple of three or four months as well, then people don't have to worry about their credit score.

Hope that helps, if you want more info please let me know.

Lindsay
  7. PNL Travel

PNL Travel New Member

Hi Dave,

I have to say that I agree with the guys on this one. I do not accept a payment plan. It's all about desire. If you have that then finding the money will not be an issue.

Money is only an issue for your potential associates if you make it one (I'm speaking from experience here!). I was buying into the, 'woe is me, my situation is the worst' and that definitely held me back for a while. I believed people when they told me that there was just no way, well that's totally false! There is always a way, they just have to be creative and determined enough to come up with it.

I'm not saying that I don't help them out, because I will help anyone out! I will offer ideas and even start training them if I believe that they are serious and motivated.

I know this is not the answer that you were looking for and I hope this doesn't come across as rude. This is just what I have found in the year and a half that I have been in Coastal.

Hope this helps!

Lora
  8. success9

success9 New Member

Thanks to everyone who answer my questions. Could a person who is in Coastal go to there local bank and see if they would finance coastal packages? My main point is, if someone had some funds but then no money to advertise, they could finance for $0 down and then have the money they do have to do some advertising. Thanks

Dave
  9. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Dave,
    you could also think about this. The Coastal package can have 2 names on the application. If you had somone who would be your partner and willing to split the cost of the package that would save you half of the price right there. Lora does this and it has been great for her, right Lora?
  10. roger

roger New Member

Hi Dave,

If you'll email me at [email protected] with a number to call, I'll contact you with some info so you can make it happen.

[​IMG]

Roger
  11. success9

success9 New Member

Hi everyone,

I have the money to sign up with Coastal vacations. I am thinking about what if others don't. I was in Coastals a while back and spent a lot of money advertising, coastals leads, nationwide advertising, called leads, etc, you name it, I done it but I spent a lot of money but didn't make one sale. I see other people supposely making all this money and makes me think what I did wrong. I am looking at getting back into Coastals but using the call center. I can spend $500 a month on advertising but the hard part is who to sign up under. Thanks

Dave
  12. roger

roger New Member

Hi Dave,
    I'm confident in saying we can all help you get started but the first question is are you going with the Sales Center or have you decided on a group?....I can show you a lot of free ways to advertise. Feel free to contact me at my email address or if you would like me to contact you?

[​IMG]

Roger
  13. roger

roger New Member

For anyone interested, my Coastal radio ad goes in on Feb 19th for three weeks, I can email you the audio link?

[​IMG]

Roger
  14. success9

success9 New Member

Roger said: are you going with the Sales Center or have you decided on a group?....

Hi Roger,

I'm not talking to anyone yet, just doing some search engine searching. I do want to go with a call center though. Thanks
    Dave
  15. roger

roger New Member

I'm with the Call Center and in terms of leveraging your time it will help you. By the way, this is one of the methods of advertising - here in this forum, it won't cost you a cent!....I encourage you to read my post on "There is more than one way to run your Coastal business" but how you decide to run your business is up to you of course.

Roger
  16. PNL Travel

PNL Travel New Member

Quoting: hsimpsonjrThe Coastal package can have 2 names on the application. If you had somone who would be your partner and willing to split the cost of the package that would save you half of the price right there. Lora does this and it has been great for her, right Lora?

Yes Harold! That is what we did [​IMG]

Quoting: success9Could a person who is in Coastal go to there local bank and see if they would finance coastal packages? My main point is, if someone had some funds but then no money to advertise, they could finance for $0 down and then have the money they do have to do some advertising.

Hi Dave,

I do understand what you are saying. If the person wanted to come in at level 1 or premiere then yes, they could go to the bank and get a personal loan. There are also companies that have financed the Coastal package for people - AG Finance is one of them. The options are endless, they can barrow against a home equity loan, a line of credit, use a 0% credit card, barrow from their 401K, etc...

Good Luck [​IMG]

Lora
  17. beckie1229

beckie1229 New Member

18. roger

roger New Member

19. dawnmo

dawnmo New Member

Hi Beckie, good to see you on the forum!

Roger, would you mind sending me your link as well? [email protected].

Dawn [​IMG]
  20. roger

roger New Member

Hey Dawn,
    Done.
    [​IMG]

Roger