Financing Coastal Packages

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by success9, Feb 11, 2007.

1. roger

roger New Member

Hey gang,
    I should add the radio spot will be aired between the news and traffic, hence the 10 seconds. I was given a choice of having a 30s spot but it would only run for a week, or have 10 seconds for 3 weeks so I took the latter. The station also suggested I do that.
    And welcome to the team Beckie!

Roger
  2. susaneng

susaneng New Member

Hi Dave,
    I am with Harold Simpson's group. We are part of wecloseyoursales.com group. I know Harold just make $12,000 in the last couple of weeks. There is tons of support. Harold is a great help and his sponsor adds additional training to what we all ready have as well as open access to him online.
    Hope this helps you out. If you want to learn more about our Call Center you can email me at [email protected]

I believe we are the original Call Center. I think there are a couple of Call Centers within Coastal, so feel free to ask any questions while you are researching.
  3. tomcha

tomcha New Member

Hi Dave,

I know it's a hard decision when it comes to choosing your director. And you have to base some of it on your head and some in your gut.

You have to know that s/he can help you with your 'weakness' and you have to feel comfortable with him/her.

Others already mentioned some of the way to advertise here, such as this forum. But keep this in mind. I say this because you mentioned the Call Center.

I myself am Harold's team member, the first in fact. And Harold's been doing great. But take a look. Harold is doing the credit building for himself. I don't think there's a way around it.

Nothing else can do that for you. No money spent in ads will give you credibility like communicating with people with your real 'voice'. It just cannot be bought.

I personally think that's why Harold is doing so well (way to go Harold!). The Call Center is there as a backup and/or to lighten your workload. To automate a part of your business.

It would be a wrong assumption, in my opinion, for you to think that everything will be completely different just because you have the Call Center at your disposal. And I think you'd find that you were mistaken and might regret your decision.

Don't get me wrong. I love this business and I LOVE the Call Center. But you need to join with the right expectation.

You can structure your business model to utilize the Call Center to a higher percentage, therefore gaining all the advantage of it (e.g., handling and screening your calls for you). But some things, you must do yourself (e.g., credibility building and connecting with people).

Personally, I think having the Call Center is a huge advantage in several ways. It allows you to be more efficient, if you structure your business right, and it also allows you to automate a large chunk of your business. In the end, it means either you'll be able to do more business in the same time period or have more time freedom.

Your choice.

I'm running out of my time here so if you want to discuss some way to structure your business around the Call Center, feel free to contact me at your leisure and let's brainstorm.

[email protected] or leave me a message at 201-297-5727.
  4. roger

roger New Member

Hey gang,
    Here is one example of the Call Center in action - I have yet to speak with Dave but he's our newest member of the team!
    I'm not even sure he called the Sales Center??

Anyway I'm sure you'll be hearing from him.
    Welcome Dave, I look forward to speaking with you soon.

[​IMG]

Roger
  5. dawnmo

dawnmo New Member

Welcome, Dave...Congrats, Roger!

Dawn [​IMG]
  6. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Financing ANY business can be a challenge. Most business owners who buy using credit do have to go with a signature loan.

I accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover as payment options.

There are personal financing options I make available, but a personal phone conversation is required, you have to have a lot of desire and I only offer it on Level 2 and Level 3 Memberships.

If you call me, we can discuss this further.

Jay NaPier
  7. tomcha

tomcha New Member

Welcome to Coastal Dave and to the WCYS.
    And ditto on the congrats, Roger.

Thomas
  8. roger

roger New Member

Thank you all.
    It's getting busier in the forum, good to see.

[​IMG]

Roger