Financing Coastal - payment plans

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by jlDunn, Mar 15, 2007.

1. jlDunn

jlDunn New Member

Hello all,

I know must of us here offer payment plans, I was just curious as to what you accept?

I have a prospect who would like to start at L2, she wants to do a payment plan, and normally the longest we go is 4 months ($1000/month) and that really scares her.....

How long would you stretch it out?

Remember this is a personal payment plan, they get to start when we get their first payment, but don't get their package until their last payment is done!

Thanks for any input
    Lindsay

2. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

Hi Lindsay!

It is up to YOU how you choose to accept or structure payment plans. Personally, my choice is to only offer payment plans in very rare circumstances and then only for level I.

If she can afford $1000/month for 4 months.. then she can come in at level I right now and upgrade. It will get her the package that much sooner so she can learn and use her product. It is very gracious of you to consider a payment plan for more then level I. My understanding is that most directors don't.

I don't tend to like them because of the administrative chore of remembering who paid what when and so forth, so I use a payment sparingly. It is really rare the committed individual that can't somehow come up with $1320!

What I DO encourage is to have them sign up for their MAC system if they are keen to get going and are coming up with the package costs. They can then get their training started and find out for themselves exactly what their investment will bring to them. I have had several members looking for the level I funding get into that mac and then manage somehow to upgrade.

Just my .02!

Jani
    L3 Director, CSG

3. roger

roger New Member

I'm going through the same thing Lindsay, I have an interested prospect but money is an issue.
    I don't generally offer down payments because a little down usually = a little effort.
    I have always, however, employed a system which I believe works much better for everyone.
    It goes against the grain but I've always been different!

I do know my way encourages people to 'be' 'do' and 'have' more a lot quicker so new members put money in their pockets much faster.

[​IMG]

Roger

4. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

Yup, Roger.. I too believe there are better ways that help everyone all around much more and that much sooner!

There are cases where a payment plan is appropriate, however. I think you really have to know the individual situation to make that decision.

Congrats to you both for helping the serious but not so well heeled get into the business! Its attitude that counts at the end of the day!

Cheers

Jani

5. screamingeagle

screamingeagle New Member

Quoting: matiasmommyWhat I DO encourage is to have them sign up for their MAC system if they are keen to get going and are coming up with the package costs. They can then get their training started and find out for themselves exactly what their investment will bring to them.

Hi Jani:
    That's exactly what I did, sign up for the MAC System first, to get educated about the system. Later, I'm going to buy the premier package. I'm glad that I did sign up for the MAC System, it is such an awesome tool.

Take Care,
    Robert

"Education comes from within; you get it by struggle and effort and thought." - - Napoleon Hill

6. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

Same here Robert! That is why I suggest it.. I don't ask people to do something that I wouldn't or haven't!

Good for you! I signed up, checked it out and scraped it together through various methods to go platinum! I don't regret it one second, I have learned and grown so much!

You could literally get lost in there for days, and its always groooowing!

Have you any ideas for clearly explaining to people what the dashboard and back office actually is? I tell people it is an online business and personal development library and business in a box system. I STILL get people signing up and saying, WOW! I had NO IDEA! So now I add that bit and they come back and say, you weren't kidding.

Its a good thing, but I would rather be able to make it clearer!

Congrats! Sounds like you are staying solidly plugged in and will be seizing your very own success!

=)

I love happy coastal people!

Jani

7. roger

roger New Member

That's great Robert you're starting out the right way.
    I always encourage my team to get started with the training first before you go out and tear up the world!

With the We Close Your Sales System, we have a "Getting Started 101" audio training which covers just that. It's important to go there first. We also have so much more in our back office like "Classified Advertising Tutorials", "The basics of Pay Per Click Advertising" a 5 part series on "Advertising Resources Revealed" and too much more to mention, I like to call it Real World training.

Good luck to you!

[​IMG]

Roger

8. screamingeagle

screamingeagle New Member

Quoting: rogerThat's great Robert you're starting out the right way.
    I always encourage my team to get started with the training first before you go out and tear up the world!

With the We Close Your Sales System, we have a "Getting Started 101" audio training which covers just that. It's important to go there first. We also have so much more in our back office like "Classified Advertising Tutorials", "The basics of Pay Per Click Advertising" a 5 part series on "Advertising Resources Revealed" and too much more to mention, I like to call it Real World training.

Good luck to you!

Roger

Hi Roger:
    Thank You! All the encouragement I receive on this forum is so absolutely awesome [​IMG]

Maybe I will "tear up the world" in a massive, positive way.

Your We Close Your Sales System sounds great.

Have a better than great day [​IMG]
    Robert

9. roger

roger New Member

Our We Close Your Sales System is great if I don't say so myself.

Don't take this the wrong way but it always makes me grin whenever I hear someone say "I'm doing better than great"....you gotta give credit for uniqueness though.

Have a better than great day too....I can't believe I just said that.

[​IMG]

Roger

10. jlDunn

jlDunn New Member

Roger, what exactly is your system??

Are you talking about some sort of pay system?

Thanks
    Lindsay

She won't be able to get started right away, but she really wants to!! I really want her to.

11. roger

roger New Member

Hey Lindsay,
    With respect, that's something I share with prospects who are coming on board my team but, yes, it is a payment system but one that puts this payment into my new member's pocket faster!

Your Director really needs to be involved with your prospect, with you on the phone - where is she in all of this?

There are ways you can help your prospect if she's serious. If she wants in at Level 2 can she put $1K down now with you giving her access to your CSG training system so you're paid some and she can take advantage of the training while making arrangements for the rest? Or can she pay for the training system now without the package, similar to what Robert is doing? I think your next move should be to call your Director if you haven't already.

[​IMG]

Roger

12. jlDunn

jlDunn New Member

Thanks Roger,

I did talk to my director, and she wasn't a whole lot of help, that's why I asked here.

I didn't mean to pry into your system, I just wanted to know if you were talking about a pay system of some sort.....

She had offered to do it like this
    $700 for first 3 months, then pay off in next 2 months....asap.

What would you do?

Lindsay

13. roger

roger New Member

I'm sorry to hear about your lack of support.
    But you have us!

Generally speaking I would say "no" but each situation deserves independent attention. Here's my suggestion:

Considering she's hungry to start (enthusiasm is enough to get you to the promised land), and assuming she's sincere in L2 and money really is an issue, then I would accept the deal with the proviso that you get it in writing, it keeps it professional and business like....you may have heard the saying in business that some money is better than no money.

I'm assuming no package until fully paid? If that's the case and you believe in her, why not give her access to your training system or at the least email her daily updates/trainings/"getting started" audios?

I hope that helps,

[​IMG]

Roger

14. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

Hey Lindsay!

I'm very familiar with creative financing ideas that the CSG uses, I'd be happy to assist you!

Jani

15. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

As one who is with both CSG AND WCYS I can say there is a difference in both trainings.

Robert is correct WCYS has resources for where to place ads etc. CSG gives you the tools to place the ads and organize your efforts because if for ex: you learn WHERE (WCYS) to place the ad, and (CSG) how and what to place in the ad, what happens after that?

The fortune is in the follow up! Do you have a system in place to follow the people who respond to that ad? Do you have contact software that makes for a almost paperless office or do you look thru tons of paper on your desk for the leads that were generated not remembering if you called the person with CSG you have reminders that will pop up and keep you totally organized as to when what where you are with any prospect!

As a person who organized Doctor's offices years ago I know the value in being organized and I know the value in having reminders popup to remind you of important tasks that need to be performed especially for those with precious little time to spare!
    Like busy Mom's and Dad's. CSG has provided the tools for me as a organizer to help my business partners, (those who choose me as Director) to train them the right way from the get go which in turn places more $$ in their pockets!! In fact I will pay for the first 3 months my partners are in business with me I believe in CSG that strongly!!

And with both training from CSG and WCYS the system I have in place for myself and those who join me is PRICELESS!!

Terri

16. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

Hey Terri!

The CSG has the how and where covered too. There is a success team meeting today about exactly where to go, and suggestions made in the back office as well as it is talked about on the Solutions calls!

But I totally agree, the more resources you have and can provide, the better leader you will be!

Good on you to pay for their MAC system. It really pulls it all together and helps people get it all together, and off on the right foot quickly.

Cheers

Jani Teeter
    L3 Director, CSG

17. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

Oh Terri..

In addition to the MAC system, have you also thought about giving people some leads?

I now run a program that does both of those things for people that come in L2 or L3. 3 months is more then enough time for people to get up and going and into profit. I see it as a helping hand for them so they can just focus on learning and doing. I also through in a few personal development materials that I consider worth their weight in gold, as I believe very strongly that mindset and attitude is the cutting edge difference! I very much preach that they have to change their thinking to get the "new" results they are after with their businesses.

You might think about doing something similar.

Cheers

Jani Teeter
    L3 Director, CSG

18. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Jani, the more I learn about CSG MAC the more excited I get...

I like that I have a "virtual assistant". Several people have looked at the movie from leads I entered into my folder.

Terri

19. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Terri,
    when you present the business, do you present both the CSG and WCYS parts and offer them either of these options or do you just show them the one you feel is best for that person?

20. roger

roger New Member

I do something very similar to you Jani and I agree it's very important to give your new members the right tools to succeed.

Apart from all the robust start up training given in our We Close Your Sales back office, anyone who joins my business also receives a 2-CD set of a highly sought-after course on mindset transformation. Life Coach Tony Robbins studied it himself and utilizes the techniques in his seminars and teachings.

[​IMG]

Roger