First sale right here in this forum!!!

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by srama3, Mar 7, 2009.

1. srama3

srama3 New Member

Hey guys,
    just thought I'd let you know that posting in the forums really works. I just made my first sale today, and can't be happier. So you people who haven't made a sale yet, just keep posting, and you'll see results in no time.

good luck!!

2. WealthyWAHM

WealthyWAHM Member

Good for you, srama3! [​IMG]

I have to agree with your comment about forums... When I started out online, I built my whole online reputation through forum posting!

Whether you are selling products or are building a team in a business opportunity, your success comes down to how well you brand yourself. Forums are the perfect way to do that. [​IMG]

Posting on forums gives people insight into your personal character- present yourself as a knowledgeable, helpful person and people will be drawn to you, present yourself as a spammer, or as someone with nothing insightful to say, and... well... just don't do that. lol.

3. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi srama,

Big congrats. I remember when I made my first online sale back in 1997. It felt great.

WealthyWAHM is right - when ever we open our mouth online, for better or for worse, we are engaged in branding. That begs the question, "How do we wish to be perceived?"

~Newbie Shield~

4. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

Congratulations srama3

It feels great doesn't it?

I am sure more sales will follow.
    Have a great weekend,

Victoria

5. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Hello Srama3,

Congratulations on your achievement. Relish the moment!

You have now closed the loop and proved to yourself that it IS possible for YOU to make money online. The challenge from here on is simply to do it again and again and again and...

Well, you get the picture. [​IMG] That's really all there is to it.

Hermas

6. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Forums are a great way to get traffic - just be sure to provide value to the forum - if you provide value and help people out, they will buy from you. Its a win, win situation, which is what internet marketing should always be about. [​IMG]

7. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Congrats Srama3!!

Thanks for sharing - it helps others know that it CAN happen and does happen... .[​IMG]

8. aplina

aplina New Member

congrats Sramas3 . its good feeling to know that at least you are doing something right,at less that is how l did feel. keep doing what you are doing and more will come.

9. srama3

srama3 New Member

Thanks for the compliments every:body![​IMG]

10. innerpeace

innerpeace New Member

Congratulations, Srama!

You don't need me to say it but just remember to kick on - "fill the unforgiving minutes with 60 seconds' worth of distance run!"

Keep thinking of the peaks, and the troughs will disappear...

To your continued success,

ip

11. sparquel

sparquel New Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] Congrats to you srama3! [​IMG] [​IMG]

Your news is very encouraging. Keep it up!!

12. volybal3

volybal3 New Member

Congrats,

I do have to say you made a very important point, and that is to be persistent. Just like it paid off for you, it will do the same to others.

Best of luck,

13. TshirtFrank

TshirtFrank New Member

Congrats srama3,

What a great mile stone and hard earned reward. Keep up the good work!

TSF

14. shawrad

shawrad New Member

Congrats srama3. Youll be seeing the big bucks soon enough!!

15. aldanson

aldanson New Member

Good for you. I have had a lot of success myself with forums. Many people overlook the power of it. Be sure to provide real value to people though don't throw around business opportunities left right and center.

Congratulations again.

16. seeyalater72

seeyalater72 New Member

Congratulations,

Persistence does pay off. I think it took me several months to get a sale from this forum but it was well worth the wait. Most people here are quite knowledgeable or at least have access to knowledge and are therefore better prepared to be successful partners in your business.

17. s12345

s12345 New Member

hey good on you i think if you can offer some help then people will trust you and buy your products!

18. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi shawrad,

To fix your sig link just add a forward slash to your closing URL tag.

~Newbie Shield~

19. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Newbie Shield: To fix your sig link just add a forward slash to your closing URL tag.
    Like so: ...shawrad/[/URL]

Hermas

20. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

Awesome. Yes this forum has been lucrative for members of our program as well. Forum commenting/discussion is a top free marketing method to make money online for FREE. [​IMG]