For everyone wondering -- email marketing at its best

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by Matt Zenittini, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

Due to large interest in my email campaign here is the supplier I use. This is the email i sent to people requesting information.

Hey There,

I wouldn't recommend using the one that I used simply for the fact I found a better one.

www.national-leads.com

Go to their "biz op" leads.

These leads include name, email, address, email address, phone number.

They are great to blast emails to and even call a few of them a day to tell them about your offer over the phone. I have been doing this about two days and have had tremendous success.

Their number is 1 817 915 1155 ask for Rich Nickels.

Also buy the 2-3 month old leads. They are so much cheaper, for so many more, and someone interested in a business opportunity 3 months ago, will still be interested.

Rich will double your order if you tell him you previously saw it advertised .

Also they give you the information in a .csv format. A great program for mass emailing these contacts is live mailer professional. It is one of the cheapest and most effective programs I have found. As well it is very easy to use.

If you run into any questions you can PM me or email me personally. matthew@zenittinimarketing.com

Good Luck and Happy Marketing!.

Please remember. They only sell the Biz Op leads a MAXIMUM of 3 times. These are semi exclusive leads and are very high quality.

Good luck with your email marketing campaign!.

Please note: This website is NOT my website nor am I affiliated with them in any way. I have purchased and used their services and found great success with their leads.

2. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

Maybe your copywriting is very good, that's why you get good result.

3. Matt Zenittini

I actually outsource my copy writing to the best in the business. His name is Kevin. I can provide anyone interested with his information as well. He is NOT cheap though very worth it.

4. time2livelife

time2livelife New Member

Hi Matt,

Just wanted to let the guys here know that you're a standup genuine guy. I asked for some help via email about 10 mins ago. Had a response from Matt already - nice one [​IMG]

If only there were more Matts around more people would be doing better at this IM biz.

Cheers,

Time.

5. Matt Zenittini

haha,

I appreciate that time :p. I have email on my phone and when I got it I happened to be near my laptop so I got lucky on that response time [​IMG]. Normally I'll get back with you inside 2 waking hours though haha.

Thanks again for your kind words =].

Happy Marketing!,

Matthew Zenittini