For those who works for content exchange.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by solomia, Mar 16, 2015.

1. solomia

solomia New Member

Hi there!
    Not so long ago I started working for foreign content exchange. It`s really hard to get used to new working area. Some web platforms are easy, some are more complicated. Have you ever heard or worked for writing platform https://essaycool.com/ What you can say in general or recommend? I`m interested in some concrete and real information. The questions are following:

how long does it take to earn a good money for a newbee?
    is it better to work with personal orders or write my own essays?
    how long does it usually take to sell an essay? In average.
    what topics are more profitable?
    aren`t they essay scummers?
    how i can get my money out? (what an e-money international service is easier and and more advantegous?)

I am also interested not only to sell essays, but also to buy them through this platform. That`s why I need some true information about the quality of represented content (in general) and it`s very important to know the price-quality ratio.
    Ugh, allegedly finished. Sorry for such a big scribble. I would be very thankful to you for rasonable answers. Have a nice day))

2. BillF2

BillF2 New Member

Hi Solomia,

Welcome to the forum. I'm not sure I know what it is you're looking for here. However, I've work with content material, both PLR and I also write my own. I've worked with article content as well.

You asked ....

Q. how long does it take to earn a good money for a newbee?
    Answer... Don't know the answer to that. There are a number of possible variables but if you're willing to work hard, there is money to be made.

Q. is it better to work with personal orders or write my own essays?

Answer ... I would suggest doing both. Each way can be profitable.

Q. how long does it usually take to sell an essay? In average.

Answer ... If your content is good and in demand, I would guess it could a few weeks. It depends on your making the right connections.

Q. what topics are more profitable?

Answer ... I'm not sure if there are topics that could be considered more "profitable" than others. I would suggest researching topics than are "in-demand". What need is in high demand. "Weight loss" would be considered and "in-demand" topic.

Q. aren`t they essay scummers?

Answer ... I'm not sure what you mean by "scummers?"

Q. how I can get my money out? (what an e-money international service is easier and and more advantegous?)

Answer ... If I understand your question, you may want to consider using Paypal.

I hope this helps!

Love God. Love yourself. Love people.

Live Rich,

Bill -

3. Robin Bull

Robin Bull Member

I guess my question for you would be...if you're interested in writing, why not just find private clients and make more money than getting screwed by a content mill?