Fortune Academy

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by Jakeduvall, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Jakeduvall

Jakeduvall New Member

Has anyone heard of the "Fortune Academy?" I got a mailer from them, it's a work from home business based on finding people in forclosure and helping them get out. You basically find clients and refer them to this company and if it goes through you get paid on the deal. I searched everywhere online and couldn't find anything.

2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

3. brett1lt

brett1lt New Member

I received the same flyer in the mail and after getting burned SO many times, I don't think there's any truth to anything in the junk mail genre, or the spam I get in my inbox or bulk mail! I think the only money being made, is what the con-artist manages to get you to pay for the so called "free information " which is usually $9.00 or what ever! I THINK I FINALLY GET IT!!!

4. byter

byter New Member

BBB website states that Fortune Academy was incorporated in December 2007 and in the state of Utah, that's why you never hear of them before.

5. Homeboy

Homeboy New Member

Sounds a bit like the Carbon Copy Pro concept...... [​IMG]

6. Casper

Casper New Member

I searched on ripoffreport.com & I found nothing either but if it says that it can make you rich overnight I'd say stay away.