Forum Marketing

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by katereber, May 19, 2011.

1. Michael John

Michael John New Member

That is very true. There are so many benefits to marketing through forums. You can build links from it, you can generate new traffic as well as backlinks from those, you can get more attention from the subscribers of that forum, you can market through there as well.

2. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

The backlinks from forums will not do you a lot of good in the search engines. Those days are GONE.

If fact, it will not make any difference.

What I love about forums is that you can interact with others who have the same passion and goals that you have, learn something new all the time, share your ideas, and get people to visit your link in your signature.

3. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

I agree. I like the interaction and have made some good friends from forums and always learn something new. One person in my downline in my business is now one of my personal as well as a business friend. I mean we have even traveled together for fun. We used to be rivals on one forum years ago with teambuilds we used to do. Now we talk at least weekly, email daily and see each other yearly.

4. This is so true. Forums are my "go to" when I have questions about online marketing or home based business or whatever that involves my online business. There are a lot of people who help out without asking for fees or anything in return. As what others say here, just do not spam (learned a lesson from an admin here). :)

5. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

;)

6. Shane1234

Shane1234 New Member

Yes the key to forum marketing in my opinion is contributing good content. "Content is king"!

7. JTGMarketing

JTGMarketing Member

Forum marketing seems like it can be an effective way to promote an online business if it is done correctly. I would have to agree about the outsourcing. I would much rather handle something like that myself than give it to someone else.