Forum migration complete!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Vishal P. Rao, Jul 10, 2012.

1. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Having had a good look around now, I do have one quick question. Is there anything in the new forum setup that works like the "Forum Checker" did in the last one?

I know about the new threads link, but that only shows the actual threads that have no posts, but you can't actually see the new posts unless you click on each thread individually. I did love that old tool because it enabled you to quickly scan the new posts and see if there was anything you felt you could add to the conversation without going back and forth (on a limited internet connection).

I'm hoping it's here and that I just haven't located it yet. ;)
    Blessings,
    Angie

2. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

Try this one http://www.work-at-home-forum.com/recent-activity/
    You can access it under the "Members" tab "Recent Activity"

happywife likes this.
  3. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Thanks! It's not exactly the same, but it's a much better alternative for me than the "new threads" option. I've bookmarked it! :)
    Blessings,
    Angie

4. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

I'm sorry, I miss that feature too in this forum. That feature really made lot easier for me. I think miniBB is the only forum software with that feature.

5. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Too bad. This forum has a lot of other good features, so I guess it's a fair swap. :) I bet the Forum Checker did make things easier for you, too, but that http://www.work-at-home-forum.com/recent-activity/ link is the next best thing.

Blessings,
    Angie

6. Vishal P. Rao

:) I really hope so! Thank you Hermas!

7. EddyHiser

EddyHiser New Member

Hi,

I'm new here and I can't change my avatar or add a sig, I know it is supposed to be up in the right hand corner when I click on my name but it doesn't give me the option for avatar or signature. Is it because I am new and I have to wait or is there something wrong. Thanx for your help.

Eddy

8. Vishal P. Rao

Yes Eddy, they are not available unless the member makes a certain no. of posts. This is to prevent members who register simply to flash their signature.

9. EddyHiser

EddyHiser New Member

Ok sounds good.

Thank You

10. Kyle_K

Kyle_K Member

I made it back. Looks like I need to redo AV and sig though. lol

jamzymusik likes this.