Forum Posting- Best way for traffic.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by sarpras, Jun 23, 2006.

1. Shelby

Shelby New Member

I know it is a great way to get traffic to your site, but it also a great way to learn more about your own business and get questions answered and also how people do their business. I have learned alot by reading in this forum. Everyone has a different way fo doing things--no wrong way or right way. Great learning!
  2. sara rina

sara rina New Member

I think the best thing about forum posting is meeting REAL people..the Internets kinda lonely without forums and social networking sites..so it's not merely about driving traffic or getting a link back..even though that's nice..
  3. gchildren

gchildren New Member

Forum posting is new to me but I understand that it can be very successful.

I believe that it should be one arm of your marketing approach. The more marketing techniques that you use and test , the greater your chance for success.

Thank you for sharing that you are spending two hours a day on this technique. From what I have read (but not experienced as yet) it can be very successful.

To your success,

John
  4. forumcreation

forumcreation New Member

I think forum posting could indeed help in traffic accumulation at the same time back links as well. At the same time it could drive more members in your forum too.
  5. SquishFace

SquishFace New Member

Seems like posting in forums works well but what about other ways to gain traffic such as trafficswarm or traffic signups. I have my doubts that forum posting is the best.
  6. Sean Byrne

Sean Byrne New Member

There are some really good strategies here that people are giving out! I really thing that forum posting is a great way for driving traffic and gaining backlinks! I might also suggest that article marketing is another effective way to drive traffic and also to gain great backlinks! These methods of Traffic generating and creating backlinks have worked well for me.
  7. jschuman

jschuman New Member

I built an article writing company strictly from posting in forums and writing and submitting articles. When you stick with it you can get great traffic from forums.
  8. southbank63

southbank63 New Member

There are a lot of people here who appear happy to share their knowledge [​IMG] thankfully.. I know there are sig links here (tho mine still not right! ho hum) anyway like I said it is nice to read posts from people who seem to actually now what they are talking about.. [​IMG] I am an intelectual sponge.. just soaking up the wisdom..[​IMG]

I have been a member of a number of forums for a few months but have't really posted here.. so hello!
  9. southbank63

southbank63 New Member

yes..I'm a sponge who can't spell! [​IMG]

(must try harder)[​IMG]
  10. sdcindy

sdcindy New Member

11. dotadeus

dotadeus New Member

Forum posting to get traffic, is doing good things..but very time consuming, i agree with dawn.

better use article distribution...
  12. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Personal value regarding this forum:

Learning
    Contributing quality advice
    Socializing
    Part of a personal hobby - technology, research, online marketing
    Sig experimentation

Newbie Shield
  13. jdbuildswealth

jdbuildswealth New Member

I have found forums to a graet way to meet people and learm the Marketing ideas others have.

Writing articles is a great way to Market your business.

I try to write 5 articles a day on different forums and I average 1 sale every week, which makes me a great income.

Good Luck
    Jack & Dianne O'Connell
  14. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

Well i will be short but sweet,forums provide good traffic for me.
    Not my only method of advertising ,but they work very well and I enjoy forums,meeting others and reading what they have to say(well most of them lol)
    And I for one love this forum [​IMG]
  15. 4u2nv

4u2nv New Member

I'm new to everything (forums, chats, internet marketing) and I came to the forum to get advice and tips on how to make money or work at home. I started creating a website but haven't really advertised it until today. I think I'm almost finished. I would like to add more my website because it just seems so plain. Oh well... it's a start.
  16. spartanmr

spartanmr New Member

4u2nv-It's the same with me. I'm just a beginner and I need all the help I can get.[​IMG]
  17. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Quoting: 4u2nvI started creating a website but haven't really advertised it until today. I think I'm almost finished. I would like to add more my website because it just seems so plain. Oh well... it's a start.

4u2nv,

Best of luck with your site!

Newbie Shield
  18. southbank63

southbank63 New Member

I know what you mean 4u2nv [​IMG]

I have only been here for a few weeks..

I'm also in the process of setting up my own website..(not happy with it yet so its not on my sig line.. [​IMG])

But it is taking lots of work.. I'm using it as a learning tool.. along with a few other things... anyway, good luck with your new site..

As for forum posting...as a way to get traffic..?

Like I said forum posting is relatively new to me.. I have been reading more than posting.. i try to contribute.. though my knowledge is scant compared to some here.. but whatever line of work you are in I think it is good to listen to those new to the 'job' as even if you are experienced in your chosen field it is refreshing to have new eyes and questions analysing how you work.. at least I think so.. In my 'proper' job I work a lot with student nurses.. as I have been around a long time! They keep me on my toes.. and even though sometimes their enthusiasm and energy are a bit daunting I do enjoy it!

Not too sure if I wandered off the point there...? mm bin a loooong day...[​IMG]
  19. cebarber2

cebarber2 New Member

I personally find that following a proven system and utilizing the knowledge of my very successful mentors are key. It reduces the learning curve dramatically, and you won't waste your time trying things that may not be effective. Follow what has already worked!
  20. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Quoting: cebarber2I personally find that following a proven system and utilizing the knowledge of my very successful mentors are key. It

How much does it cost?