Forum posting jobs

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by gregriv69, Nov 27, 2006.

1. 88Style

88Style New Member

Just like with any job from home, it is necessary to find the right employer. Does forum posting take a great deal of work and research? Absolutely. Many online writing sites require a lot of work for little pay, it's just the nature of freelance writing.

On the plus side, forum posting allows you to broaden your horizons and gain knowledge in a variety of different areas. Many online sites that offer these kind of jobs thrive off of loads of production with minimal cost.

It is possible to make money forum posting, but just like any other online writing job, you need to find the right company. Those who think it's easy work beware, it's not rocket science but most companies do require quality writing and the ability to research many different topics.
  2. kellerbrianw

kellerbrianw Member

It's funny how many paid to post and survey sites have come and gone since the first post on this topic in 2006! Frankly, I think many--not all--of these sites "sucker" people in to make them (the sites) money and then disappear after good, decent people have been shafted so much they've given up.

I know I sound like a broken record, but search these sites out before joining them. Most sites are looking to line their pockets with money from your efforts and don't care if you make a dime. Don't take someone's word on anything which effects your wallet.

Here's to your success!

Brian
  3. jamess

jamess Member

It is true that you can easily make money through Forum Posting Job...
  4. I believe we can make money by posting in forum sites. I saw one site that does this method, warriorforum .com. You can create thread posting your affiliate/products and services. I believe they earn good money there...