Free Coastal Seminar Tickets

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by roger, Mar 6, 2007.

1. roger

roger New Member

Hi everyone,
    I have a couple of Coastal Seminar tickets available to anyone who is going - it'll save you $99 if you haven't paid yet!

Let me know and I'll get it out to you asap. First come first served, no charge.

[​IMG]

Roger

2. pcs99

pcs99 New Member

Hi, Roger

I'm not a member yet, am I qualified to attend the seminar? if yes, I would like to reserve the deal from you. Thanks

JP

3. jlDunn

jlDunn New Member

Hi JP,
    Just FYI - you get a coastal seminar training ticket for any future event in you L2 package.....

Lindsay

4. roger

roger New Member

Hi JP,
    I apologize I should have clarified the offer is intended for members only, however, we could likely work something out.

Roger

5. PNL Travel

PNL Travel New Member

Hi JP,

I just wanted to let you know that the Coastal Vacations Seminar is an open event. You are welcome to attend and learn more about Coastal - even if you are not yet a member!

[​IMG]

Lora

6. roger

roger New Member

Quoting: PNL TravelHi JP,

I just wanted to let you know that the Coastal Vacations Seminar is an open event. You are welcome to attend and learn more about Coastal - even if you are not yet a member!

To add to Lora's post, while it is an open event it still costs between $99 - $150 to get in (but worth it!)

Roger

7. Lion_child

Lion_child New Member

I would like to go! Please let me know if you have any left [​IMG]

8. pcs99

pcs99 New Member

By the way, when and where the seminar will be held? and Roger, I'm willing to work something out if it's still available and I'm able to attend. Thanks

JP

9. roger

roger New Member

Lion Child and JP,

The tickets are yours but JP you and I will need to speak first.
    The event is on March 16th - 18th at the Swan and Dolphin Resort in Orlando, FLA.

LC, how do you want to do this?

[​IMG]

Roger

10. Lion_child

Lion_child New Member

ooh, march 16th - 18th? Sounds good, are the tickets in your hands already? what we could to is meet up at a location at the resort, and then take it from there. a bit sooner than i expected, so i will have to see if i can go first, thanks! [​IMG]

11. pcs99

pcs99 New Member

Roger,

hm....too bad, I'm expecting a friend coming over from California in the weekend of 16th-18th. Although a seminar will be best for me to actually experience the business and to meet people who's on the boat, but the information and answers from you and everyone here giving me very good idea about Coastal. Thank you.

Jason

12. roger

roger New Member

You're welcome Jason....I guess you lost the coin flip in who gets to visit who - better if you were going there eh?!

[​IMG]

Roger