Free High PR Backlinks Daily!

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by mattjosh, Feb 22, 2010.

1. mattjosh New Member

Hello all,

The SEO forum here seems kinda dead, so I thought I would jumpstart this forum.

I know that the admin of this forum talked about focusing on quality.But let me tell you this, I've been in the IM community and I can see that you guys here and underestimating the focus of SEO. SEO can help you get traffic to your site quicker and as well it helps with the short term growth of your site.

Now don't get me wrong, quality is important. But many IMers, they focus on both quality and SEO. They either are super motivated and spend an hour or so a day doing SEO or they outsource it themselves.

So, I thought I would like to help you guys by providing you free High PR Backlinks a day. I'll be providing you two links a day, so it will only take about 5 minutes to get these backlinks.

So the current method that I use for backlinking strategy is forum profiles on High PR domains. These backlinks do not have PR itself, but the link juice from the domain spreads to these profiles and has a considerable effect.

This type of backlinking is the most popular way to backlink today, simply because it works.

For example: I registered a site on Jan 24, 2010. I used this type of backlinking as my major strategy and today, I am the #1 result for a keyword that has 29 million board quote results and 603k in quote results. (I'm not going to tell you my niche, but I could let the Admin of this site verify it for me)

So the point that I'm saying is that this strategy works and in my opinion it is better than building backlinks through articles because I can get more backlinks faster and it is not really time consuming.

Now, these types of backlinks that I'm going to illustrate all have the same software, meaning you enter your link at the same way.

Note: Please do not spam these sites at all. Take time to fill out your profiles. Make it real!

Step 1: So first, sign up for the website and register for your profile.

Step 2: When you have activated your email, log in and click on profile
    [IMG]

Step 3: Click on forum profile information on the left hand site
    [IMG]

Step 4: Scroll all the way to the bottom and look for website and title.

For title: Enter your Keyword (This is your anchor text)
    [IMG]

Step 5: Click on summary on the left hand side to check if you entered your text right. This is a backlink to your site that is do-follow
    [IMG]

Here are the first two links

hxxp://mixxingbowl.com PR 5
    hxxp://www.vernier.com/ PR 6

(Note, enter http:// instead of hxxp://. This is just done to prevent the referral to those sites from seeing this thread)

Hope you enjoy!
  2. ImportEyedea New Member

Well it seems like some very interesting information. SEO has been an issue for me, just bc the majority of our marketing has either been thru video, social networks and articles.

Could you answer an honest question for me? As a team leader I have an obligation to only come back with solutions that are viable and legal...so is this considered white hat, black hat or that happy inner ground of gray hat?

headin' to those links now, but i'd like to hear more from you.
  3. FreeCashMan Active Member

Real nice tips. Nothing like good free online marketing to tips that make you money. I'll be checking into this, especially since I love forum marketing and it have used it for 3 years to successfully make me and team members money online.
  4. mattjosh New Member

ImportEyedea: Well it seems like some very interesting information. SEO has been an issue for me, just bc the majority of our marketing has either been thru video, social networks and articles.

Could you answer an honest question for me? As a team leader I have an obligation to only come back with solutions that are viable and legal...so is this considered white hat, black hat or that happy inner ground of gray hat?

headin' to those links now, but i'd like to hear more from you.
    It depends on how you approach this. If you just spam your links in the profile and that's all you do. It will appear to be grey hat.

But if you legitimately take some time adding information, uploading a picture and stuff like that in your profile. Most webmasters will be fine with it. In fact, the sites that I have mentioned allows you a spot to link back to your own website!
  5. mattjosh New Member

Here are today's links:

topofusion.com/forum/index.php

thegeenadavisinstitute.org/forum/index.php

Both PR5
  6. ImportEyedea New Member

Thanks Matt, I appreciate the explanation.

I always cover my bases so that way there's no miscommunication to our team members about what's appropriate and what's not.

Off to test today's links!
  7. newbrightapples New Member

I am interested in knowing who knows about BUYING quality one way links. Does it work? My type of site has a lot of competition and I understand that even though our offers are outstanding that our sites don't get ranked right away. How long does it take? Please help.
  8. horseclick New Member

I have heard people talking about this but never tried it

I doubt it will succeed this way, but...I guess I should now try to know that it really works as you say
  9. talfighel Silver Member

mattjosh: SEO can help you get traffic to your site quicker and as well it helps with the short term growth of your site.
    SEO is not a short term goal or thing. It is a long term strategy. If you want more traffic coming to your site, then you need to focus on paid advertising because it does get you more traffic and faster.

SEO takes more time and you may never get the traffic that you are looking for.

Tal
  10. georgie Guest

I have to agree with my talfighel, SEO is not a short term goal, it's a long term strategy.

If you want traffic for your website then you must put a lot of hardwork and patience as well.
  11. Kanga New Member

Hi Mattjosh;

Thanks for your suggestion and come to you later with info about the matter. It seems very fair enough.
    Cheers,
  12. Search engine optimization is not a short term goal, it's a long term strategy.
  13. digitalstar New Member

You can get good results with search engine optimization only if you do it in a right way. You need to do this in a planned manner and steadily. Yes, I also agree that it is not a short term goal and needs to be done over long period of time.