Free Instrumental Music

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by sahota7, Sep 21, 2008.

1. sahota7

sahota7 New Member

I am a music producer, and I had an idea to create free music samples free to use for music producers.

My idea was if I can give the music away for free, I could possibly generate a good amount of traffic, and with this traffic just get some adsense clicks.

Is this a good idea? I only want to do it if I generate enough cash because making one beat takes almost 2 days, so it would be a LOT of work on my part, and if it only generates a few pounds a day it really isn't going to be worth it.

Any thoughts?

Ajay

2. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Ajay,

There will come a time when you will have to study enough to have the confidence and competence to try some things out. Then the only way you will ever know what works or doesn't is by trying it out.

Most of your scenario questions and other types of questions will be answered when you see for yourself.

Success depends on a lot of things including SEO, traffic, writing skills, and ability to convert. It's hard to say what will work or not. A lot of this also has to do with wading through outdated information and misinformation.

Study more if you are unsure. Practice if you feel you have studied enough. Once you put it into action, monitor to see what works and what doesn't. Adjust accordingly and implement the changes. It's really that simple.

That's the only way.

"A few pounds a day" means at least three pounds a day or around 90 pounds a month. That's a decent income for a beginner, especially if it's from a single page. Just think how much it would add up to if you had several pages.

Study and implement. Don't think about the money. Just put yourself in your visitor's shoes. Give them value as you like to get when you visit a site.

Good luck,

~Newbie Shield~

3. sahota7

sahota7 New Member

thank u newbie! great advice. Ok, I guess I will have to try it out then [​IMG]) ..

Thanks for your help, love this forum!

Ajay