Free Online Cash System - FOCS

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by Silverstone, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Silverstone New Member

I love this because it's free. Some people on here have said they are looking for a way to make money, without investing money, and this one is the way to go.

I'm happy to say that I've tried it and it works. It works because people want more money, and they can make it with no out of pocket expense.

Thanks for reading,

Jaime McCarley
  2. jltp18 New Member

Hello, I've been on the live calls, but I think they ask you to pay $150 to enter the program. Also I saw something about completing some offers, i don't know whats all about, can you explain me more about it? is it really 100% free to join??? Thanks.
  3. ljeb New Member

You do not pay anything to enter this program. You just complete some offers and then you are qualified to earn $150 for each referral. The $150 that you saw to enter is for another program that gives you a residual income. This is all free and really works!
  4. mountainmom5 Gold Member

jltp18: Also I saw something about completing some offers, i don't know whats all about, can you explain me more about it? is it really 100% free to join??? Thanks.

It is free if you are careful with the offers - you have to complete offers, similar to online surveys and then once that is done, your upline makes $150 or something like that plus you are now elgible to make the $150 when others complete those offers...

You can then start 'upgrading' to the other program they have where there is a residual but I am not sure if it is just money exchanging hands or if there is a product involved...

Furry hat guy showed me how it worked so I got a good idea but I had done so many offers in the past when I was chasing the survey thing that it would be hard for me to get in for free...and in that case, I would have had to pay the $150...

Don't know if this all makes sense or not... if not, just go and watch another webinar on it...sometimes if you watch something more than once it will make everything more clear BEFORE you take the plunge[IMG]
  5. Silverstone New Member

mountainmom5: It is free if you are careful with the offers - you have to complete offers, similar to online surveys and then once that is done, your upline makes $150 or something like that plus you are now elgible to make the $150 when others complete those offers...

This is the basic gist of the FOCS but I want to stress that once you have completed the trial offers, you are a full member and you never have to complete any more offers again, ever.

At that point, your task would be to use the free advertising and marketing tools provided to bring new members to your team, and for each one you are paid $150. So far, over $90,000 has been paid out to our members, so the system does work.

If you have any questions just PM me.
    Jaime McCarley
  6. mountainmom5 Gold Member

Hi Jaine,
    I am sorry if I seemed to imply that the system didn't work! I know it must as people are making money with it... I guess I was just trying clarify a few things for jtp18 ...[IMG]

I do understand the offers thing as I studied it somewhat and I realize that once the offers are done, you don't ever have to do it again - however... for my situation and actually there was another gal on the conference call as well, that have done other surveys and offers, like Project Payday, etc... and because we had already done all those we couldn't come in thru the offers. We would need to pay to come in or do more expensive offers which would also be paying... make sense?

But for someone wanting to get into something for free, absolutely go for it - give it a shot - why not? [IMG]
  7. jltp18 New Member

I have another question. in order to complete the offers do I have to pay or give a credit card number or something like that? can someone explain me in a more detailed way what type of offers do I have to complete? thanks.
  8. ljeb New Member

Yes you do have to give a credit card number for the offers. This is so they can charge you after the free trial, or whatever the offer is for, is done. If you decide you do not want the product or services that they offer you must cancel before the trial period is complete. Some of the offers do cost money, it is up to you if you want to do them or not. But you will be refunded by FOCS up to $50.00, this helps insure that it is free for people to join. Some of the offers are: free online credit report, netflix, online book clubs, online game sites, e-books, etc... There are a lot (200?) to choose from. You have to complete 5.0 credits worth. For example, one offer might be worth 1.0 credits, another could be worth .25 another would be .50. You just have to complete enough to where they add up to 5.0
    If you want more info you should get on a live call so you can hear exact directions of what to do then afterwords you can ask questions.
  9. johntanyishin New Member

Sounds interesting to me.

Good luck if you are joining, jltp18.

You probably need to do lots of promoting before you can earn.

JTYS
  10. Silverstone New Member

jltp18: can someone explain me in a more detailed way what type of offers do I have to complete? thanks.

There are numerous free trial offers available in this program, way too many to list and/or discuss here, so the only way to learn about it is to attend a live conference call, also available via webcast, that lasts about 45 minutes of your time. Check my Sig link to get hooked up with the call schedule.

As far as a credit card, yes you will need one, as many of the offers require one to participate in their free trial. Not to worry though, many of the offers don't actually charge you any money, they just "ping" your card to make sure it is live, usually putting a $1 "pending" charge on it without actually taking any money. This "pending" charge will drop off after a few days.

The good news is, once you have jumped through those hoops of the free trial offers, you never have to do it again. You are then a FOCS member for life, and ready to earn $150 over and over again.

Get on a live call/webcast!

Jaime McCarley
  11. Silverstone New Member

There will be a live conference call/webcast this Sunday night.

You really don't want to miss this...

Jaime McCarley
  12. Seth New Member

johntanyishin: Sounds interesting to me.

Good luck if you are joining, jltp18.

You probably need to do lots of promoting before you can earn.

JTYS

Free Online Cash System is one of the easiest biz to market ..
    Why because its simply FREE it doesn't require money upfront .

And we have top notch training materials in fact we do even have live training for marketing held twice a week and live support...
  13. Silverstone New Member

Silverstone: There will be a live conference call/webcast this Sunday night.

You really don't want to miss this...

Jaime McCarley

9pm Central Time, Sunday
  14. workaholic New Member

Hi guys, does this really works. I have been to many websites offering surveys and didn't do good. They ask for credit card yes , but for some offers it is impossible to cancel it even in the trial period, and even if they cancel it , still they charge you after cancellation. Can anybody explain me about this offer.
  15. Silverstone New Member

workaholic: Hi guys, does this really works.

Yes, it does really work. As I stated before, over $90,000 has already been paid out to our members, and there is no out-of-pocket cost to get started.

You mentioned Surveys, but this has nothing to do with Surveys.

workaholic: They ask for credit card yes , but for some offers it is impossible to cancel it even in the trial period, and even if they cancel it , still they charge you after cancellation.

It sounds like you might have gotten involved with some shady companies, if they would not honor their trial period. If that is the case, it is very easy to contact your bank or credit card company and dispute the charge. Also, I would suggest that before you commit to any trial offer, that you read their terms of service, and that you copy and paste this information into a text file and save it for later reference!

With FOCS, we only deal with reputable companies and I personally have not had any problems with the offers that I have participated in. Hope this helps.

Jaime McCarley
  16. paxkine New Member

I have been looking at FOCS but I don't understand, once you are qualified what is the actual product? it seems you just promote FOCS and make money on the referrals but no actual product is changing hands...am I wrong on this? I know they have access to great marketing so for that alone it is probably worth it; but it seemed to be just to be an online MLM thoughts??
  17. paxkine New Member

hmm no answer yet?? [IMG]
  18. Casper New Member

I was on the live call yesterday & I found that they had hardly any offers for people who live overseas so this has put me off this system quite a bit.
  19. 21centaur21 New Member

paxkine: I have been looking at FOCS but I don't understand, once you are qualified what is the actual product? it seems you just promote FOCS and make money on the referrals but no actual product is changing hands...am I wrong on this? I know they have access to great marketing so for that alone it is probably worth it; but it seemed to be just to be an online MLM thoughts??

Hi Pax. The actual product is the information that you receive on how to gain free cash by doing just a little bit of work. One thing that you're right on the money with is the marketing and support that is offered every step of the way. Unlike most internet opportunities, even the FOUNDERS are available day and night to help you should you need it! Hope this helps.
  20. paxkine New Member

what's the "little bit of work" I jumped on a call but had to hang up early but I know you fill out the surveys to qualify (or just pay $200 to fast forward past that). What is the info you receive once you qualify