Free to join MLM?

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by hockeyadc, Apr 25, 2012.

1. NetMecca

NetMecca Member

I know of a new startup that looks promissing, called NetMecca. You can find it on google also.

Cheers!!

2. samo

samo New Member

If you're looking for a free MLM - then let me ask you one question.... What kind of business (MLM not included) can you start with NO MONEY and/or NO RISKS ? Name one hockeyadc... :)
    No risk, no profit - if you ask me... Yet of course, you have to choose wisely and believe in business you are starting..
    But there is no business in the world, where you could just invest nothing and earn millions.. If not the money, you have to invest a lot of your time...

3. NetMecca

NetMecca Member

The problem with MLM is that by design many have to take the risk for a few to earn a decent profit. This creates a bit of a conundrum for me. I think that if the MLM company takes the risk, and not pass that on to it's members, but still get something in return that they value, then there is still a chance that it could work. Plus if there is no risk and cost, why not give it a try? Nothing to lose by doing it.

Those are my thoughts on the subject anyway.

4. BuyYourOwnHouse

BuyYourOwnHouse New Member

You should want to put some skin in the game, otherwise, you may not be motivated to perform. Some MLM's will postpone payment during launch to give you a trial period to try the business model out (which I like very much!), but the majority make you pay up front. The MLM's I don't like are the ones that require you to be on an auto-ship of some sort - they just make money off their distributors, which I find a bit off putting. OR they come out with new materials every six months so you have to buy all new ones - tacky!

5. CRIPLEY

CRIPLEY Member

@hockeyadc You will find many MLM that advertise free but remember nothing is for free. Now there are programs which are good and take minimal dollars to join and the training is good to build your business. It involves people to trust you with value and be able to give them more then they have now.

[Post edited. Please stop quoting entire post - Admin]

Anders J likes this.
  6. hippy

hippy New Member

I hope this reply answers your questions.
    Yes I am having success with MLM and it does sell products and it's easy to understand. Though like all things worth having it's not totally free. But $21 a month is a small price to pay, because you can get started without having to pay for all the requirements of website creation, domain names, hosting and email responders. These essential items are already included in the program.
    The free aspect of the program allows you to make commissions on Flights, Hotels and Condos and is not a component of the MLM matrix.
    This program suits me as it's fun and I have a great interest in travel.

7. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

Free as in "no sign up cost." Okay, such has it place. Been there done that, doing that making money. However money is being spent, as typically in some form it take money to make money. Even if its in marketing cost or time. In real business people have to be buying things leading to commissions and profits.

8. PeterMFL

PeterMFL Active Member

You can also start with MyFunLife for free.
    You can make money by refer others to use the free membership. Then whenever anyone books any Travel from you or the people you refereed you get paid.

MyFunLife's Travel deals are pretty good but to be honest the BIG money is in being a paid member and selling memberships but just thought I'd let you know about the free option.
    For more information feel free to contact me.

9. DLaDue

DLaDue New Member

There are a lot of Free MLM's out there to join. I could list 10 off of the top of my head. If you check out betternetworker you will find a list of hundreds of companies to choose from. Not all are free to join but you can do your due diligence there to find out about the different companies so that you can check out their products and pay plans.

I have noticed a multitude of companies that want you to invest anywhere from $20 to hundreds of dollars a month to be in their program. It's all up to you and what you want. What kind of products do you want to sell? What kind of service do you want to promote. Lot's of choices!

I chose a free to join company so that I would not be obligated for a monthly payment. Instead, I choose to sell product and sponsor Reps. Free to join but still some work to do. That's okay, if you don't put in the time then you won't succeed in any business no matter what it is.

I think reasoning behind folks looking for a company that is free to join makes sense in this economy today. Not everyone has the extra money for a monthly payment before they even have a chance to start profiting.

Just my thoughts :)

10. GTR

GTR New Member

There are many "Free To Join" MLMs but once you sign up for "free", you have to buy a service or product to stay in the program. I only know of one MLM where you do not have to spend a single cent to have a successful MLM business.

11. NetMecca

NetMecca Member

Zero investment opportunities, that are meaningful and actually has any potential are somewhat on the rare side. Notably if the products of the company are not adequate to sustain the MLM, then investment or not, the opportunity will prove pointless.

I am a big fan of everyday products that people use regularly anyway, and I do not personally trust high investment MLM opportunities easily.

Cheers :)

12. DLaDue

DLaDue New Member

Hi! There are a few MLM companies that you can join for free. I like Forever Living Products , this is a company that deals in all Aloe vera products. No meetings, no membership fees, no start up costs. How well you do, all falls on you.

Good Luck