Freebie Websites with Profit Lance

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by square_one, Apr 17, 2008.

1. jadimon

jadimon New Member

Awesome! I'll consider you signed up! I know there are more of you out there! This is a great opportunity for all you Profit Lancers to collaborate together!

Now we're talking![​IMG] [​IMG]

Oh and by the way I would be more than happy to share excellent SEO tools that I know work and we DO have to show our work if that's okay. (Your niches will be respected if you wish).

James Dimon
  2. tahtimbo

tahtimbo New Member

jadimon: Awesome! I'll consider you signed up! I know there are more of you out there! This is a great opportunity for all you Profit Lancers to collaborate together!

Now we're talking!
    I have some bad news, after thinking about it, I'm going to have to decline your challenge.[​IMG] Have you ever seen Back to the Future? You know whenever Marty McFly gets called a chicken, he just sees red and jumps right into the challenge? Well, that's what I did. I didn't think about it, I just jumped in. This PL course is going to be a very intensive learning process. Even the Founder himself stated that you will not earn money right away. I will need to study and learn. I will need to UNDERSTAND what I am learning. I know that if I accepted this challenge, I would be tempted to skip-over things in an effort to win. I would be tempted to use the "shotgun" approach in my implementation of the program. This is not a good thing. I am in this for the long haul. I need to go about this in a methodical way. I need to build slowly upon each sucessive step. In this way, I will be able to build my road to sucess. At the end of the 6 months, I want to look back and see a nice flat road, not a field full of potholes.
    Good luck in all your endevours.
  3. jadimon

jadimon New Member

I understand and appreciate your position. PL is an extensive course. Parts of it seem hard to understand. If there is anything I can do to help with technical questions that arise, I'll be happy to help.

Thank you for taking my challenge seriously enough to formally decline and best of luck!
  4. tahtimbo

tahtimbo New Member

jadimon: I understand and appreciate your position. PL is an extensive course. Parts of it seem hard to understand. If there is anything I can do to help with technical questions that arise, I'll be happy to help.
    Thank you for understanding and for your offer to help. It's good to know that I'm not in this alone and that I can ask for help. Thanks again.
  5. affiliate

affiliate New Member

Tahtimbo, you are approaching it in the right manner.
    It is much better to stick with one thing, whether it is Profit Lance
    or another opportunity, than to be jumping all over the place.
    Just go through the ebooks an hour or two a day and you'll soon find yourself excited about creating websites, selling others products, coming up with your own ebook (mine is in the works), etc... Everyone is given 24 hours a day and make the most of yours.
  6. 040107

040107 Member

You may want to copy some ideas from the FREE website in
    Profit Lance and use the same ideas with other products in other
    niches.

Remember it doesn't have to be CB products or even digital![​IMG]
  7. lakshmi_guru

lakshmi_guru New Member

Can someone share how much you make with this PL?
  8. jadimon

jadimon New Member

lakshmi_guru: Can someone share how much you make with this PL?
    Hey there! I've been with PL for 7 months and I've made $28 dollars.
    I worked very hard to learn the tools in the system and I never developed my own product.
    I now have a mentor in a new program which actually incorporates several of the tools I learned in Profit Lance. I have been at the new program for three weeks and my learning curve has been tremendous so far. I am very eager to see where I will be with things this fall. Best of luck!