FreedomRocks

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by mochamama, Oct 22, 2006.

1. 116786

116786 New Member

Freedom Rocks is quite good for online forex trading.

The membership has variase options, ie. mini forex trading, forex information, ideal to learn forex, good source of forex information etc.

However, the system is limited to only a few exchanges, namely us dollar euro exchange rate, chf dollar, gbp american dollar and usd jpy.

Nothing wrong with the system just limiting.
  2. 4x4u

4x4u New Member

I have been hearing many concerns throughout the forums about," Yes it's a bull market now and that is why they (FreedomRockers) make money. In a downtrend their account's will see draw downs, and eventually enough for a margin call." I had a drawdown of about 56% in February-March when the markets had arguably one of it's worst draw downs within the past decade. 56%?! I am thrilled to be in the market. FreedomRocks results are real and anyone will share them with you. Back to 'haters'..What if we could be profiting, EVEN IN A DOWTREND, with a high rate of "wins." Coming Soon...

Please let me know if you would like a copy of actual historical data.

Best Regards
    Chris Thomas
    1-541-554-8140
    [email protected]
    For voice, download Skype and we can talk for free, anywhere. Skype ID: [email protected]
  3. sumaprop

sumaprop New Member

I thought I'd pop back in here with an update. You can see my previous posts above.

I've now been with FreedomRocks for a year. I have more than doubled my account during that time.

I was hit pretty hard back in Feb/March when the forex market went a bit crazy. I was pretty discouraged for a while. On the plus side, I didnt really lose any money because it was all profits. I've withdrawn my original investment so I can't lose.

I was only out of the market for about a week. Since then my account has been doing very well.

I'm very excited about the future of FreedomRocks. Click the link below to read my blog about FreedomRocks.

Mark
  4. forex4aliving

forex4aliving New Member

Quoting: peppergir17I am curious, if you tried FR? If you tried it is it making you $$.
    Thanks
    sylvia

Hi Sylvia, about a year ago when I got to know about FR, there were so many negative things said about it, but I've been trading forex for many years now and decided to go ahead and use FR system on a separate account. I must say that since Sep 06 till now, my capital for the FR trading system has grown tremendously and I'm happy with using it. On the other hand, there is also a business side to it that earns some extra income for me. I take that as my form of "subsidy" for my monthly subscription. All in all, FR helps make me money at the forex trading side and the business opportunity side of it also allows great potential for extra income! I was never interested in any type of marketing programs as I know I can't "sell", but this sells for itself!

Cheers!
  5. abika

abika New Member

Be careful using the multi-level marketing approach they push - it was started by David Brubaker and if you go here:

http://www.co.lancaster.pa.us/scripts/bannerweb.dll
    Direct Docket Case: CI-05-00874

you can see he has had some serious tax problems due to his past "multi-level marketing" projects.
  6. sumaprop

sumaprop New Member

David Brubaker did NOT start FreedomRocks, get your facts straight. He is one of the tops reps, but it's not his company. Any tax problem he may have or had, has nothing to do with if anyone should join FreedomRocks or not.

By the way, I make far more money trading with FreedomRocks then I do from commissions.

Mark
  7. supersteam

supersteam New Member

Wanted to add my 2 cents in too! I have been a member of Freedomrocks for over 2 years! Yes one of the first! I have done exceptional with this program/system not only have I made a huge profit in the market with this system I have also built my residual through this business to over 6 fig's! I also challange all of these people who say Freedomrocks is a scam to try it before you go shooting off and saying things you know nothing about. I also challange you to show it to your Forex trading friends. Because if you do and you still think FR is a scam they won't be your friends anymore they will be successfully trading with Freedomrocks! Also who ever said Dave Brubaker is the owner of FR is again one of those people that shoot their mouths off before knowing the Truth!! Again Freedomrocks is the BOMB!!! Nothing better or easier! look for your self don't take anyones word for it. Because Freedom Really Does ROCK!!!
  8. jimt

jimt New Member

I have been a subscriber to FreedomRocks for about a year and a half. I have done very well with it and recommend it.

Over the years FreedomRocks has suffered some wild swings due to the carry trade having an effect on some of the traded pairs. Even given those swings I have never come close to a margin call. Management is in the process of modifying the program to eliminate the effects of the carry trade and smooth out those swings.

FreedomRocks makes money from the interest spread between the currency pairs and small trades designed to exploit the random moves in the price of the pairs. Just those two things can give you a great return over time.

If you are looking for a long-term (at least six months) program and are familiar with the risks involved in currency trading, I'd suggest checking them out. You can even get a free trial, no credit card needed.
  9. jimt

jimt New Member

I am so impressed with the product I almost forgot to comment on the business! Note that you do NOT have to be in the business to use the FreedomRocks trading program.

The FreedomRocks affiliate program is a binary format so no 'multi levels'. There is no upfront expense except a one time compliance training fee of $19, an account set-up fee of $25 and an annual web page maintenance fee of $45. That's $89 to own your own business for the first year. Can't beat that!

All commissions are just that, a percentage of paid subscriptions. No subscriptions, no pay. That stops any worry about 'pyramiding'. It is a straight commission sales position and you will profit or not by your own efforts. If you build a large subscriber base you will be set for life. If you sit on your butt you'll get nothing. Much like everything else in life.

This is an excellent chance to build a prosperous business by making your friends and acquaintances wealthy by introducing them to our trading program. Trading or Business, FreedomRocks has something for you.
  10. forex4aliving

forex4aliving New Member

I totally agree that the Freedomrocks is simply FREEDOM really ROCKS! I signed up as a rep immediately although I know myself not to be a real marketing person. But then, the product sells itself and I get the commission for every person I sign up. That's my bonus and I take it as a subsidy to my monthly subscription.

The trading system (provided users are disciplined enough to follow it) is simply amazing and it even survived the market beatings beginning this year (Feb/Mar 2007) and the most recent one WITHOUT ANY SWEAT! Well...the trick is really to stay out of trading USDJPY!

I post my portfolio and what trades I have currently at my [Link removed - Admin]. Just as a guide and reminder to my members what is really important in trading is really discipline.

I have tried so many different system and trading software in the market for about 4 yrs now, and really....no regret in joining Freedomrocks! Freedom really ROCKS!
  11. supersteam

supersteam New Member

Now that is the comments of someone that has actually used the Freedomrocks system! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] We all have giant smiles on our faces because Freedomrocks is real and very powerful. We will continue to Rock the world!! Don't let it SOAR by you! If you haven't looked at it you are missing out! Again Freedom Really Does ROCK!
  12. vegas

vegas New Member

Hey R Loh,
    Great post.
    Your right the trading system is amazing.
    I have never had a losing month.
    It's a system I feel confident recommending to
    everybody.

-Mark Molina
    [Link removed - Admin]
  13. forex4aliving

forex4aliving New Member

Hey Supersteam,

You are absolutely right! I really believe in this system although when I first started, I "met" (over the web) many who were waiting for me to fail miserably using Freedomrocks. But then again, I always believe that no matter what people may say or think, you really have to experience it yourself. So I tried and totally NO REGRETS!

I use it diligently and I don't "improvise" the way Freedomrocks system trades and it has survived so many market beatings with NO SWEAT at all! Since using Freedomrocks, I have already slow down on my own directional trading a lot and I really happy about it!

So, folks out there, if you are looking for a long term investment, this is really a great tool to use to help make money for you!

Cheers to all FR traders out there!
  14. ru4sail2

ru4sail2 New Member

I signed up for the 15 day trial yesterday and im still waiting for the confirmation email to get started... Kind of slow considering it was only suppose to be 15 minutes to arrive..
  15. ru4sail2

ru4sail2 New Member

What is really going on here? Its been almost 24 hours since i reg for the 15 day trial with freedomrocks. They said my confirmation email would be 15 minutes. If I did not receive it I was suppose to email support, which I did and I have not heard anything from them at all. All the feedback posted here concerning this company seemed so positive, I decided to try it out and so for I am not impressed at all. Can someone please tell me what to do. I am at a loss for words. Thanks
  16. forex4aliving

forex4aliving New Member

Hi ru4sail2,

Once you have signed up for the 15 days trial, Freedomrocks will send you an instruction email requiring you to email/fax a photo ID for their verification so that they will activate your account. Normally, this is sent out almost instantaneously. So, if you have not heard from them, either the email provided was wrong or it could be filtered to your spam/junk folder.

I hope that helps. Thanks.

forex4aliving
  17. supersteam

supersteam New Member

You can also call support direct and they can help you over the phone and get you going in minutes. thier number is 702-638-1444 10-4 m-f
  18. supersteam

supersteam New Member

forex4aliving I have also made it through everything the market has dished out so far and have not even come close to margining out! And I have been using the system for 2 years! Alot of people said the same thing. Like I will talk to you next month or even next year thinking I would tell them that FR has failed. Well here is to all those people that expected to hear that. It has not failed but has made me more money than I even expected!!! And I have transaction reports to prove it. So evry one that is thinking about FR. You should run to it and get started. Take no ones word for it and try it yourself. You will be glad you did. [​IMG]
  19. forex4aliving

forex4aliving New Member

Hi Supersteam, YEAH! I'm glad to hear that. Oh yes, I'm looking forward to the new hedge system FR is rolling out. You have any idea if that will be part of our current subscription? I do hope so! [​IMG] And those audio Q&A sessions available in the command center are really helpful.

So for those folks out there who are still having doubts about FR, just try out the 15 days, only you can testify it for yourself but come with an open mind. Don't wait too long, before you know it, many are benefiting from it already and you may still be waiting......and waiting....
  20. juggernaut

juggernaut New Member

Hi Forex4aliving,

Yes, recently on one of the conference calls I was on Mark V. said that the hedge system would be part of our current subscription. In other words, it is NOT going to cost us anything more than our current $100/month. [​IMG] I'm excited for it!

[Link removed - Admin]